ATHL: 28

"I'll murk one of these niggas, yeah. Waiting for someone to test me like a Harvard nigga. We can shoot it out and see who tell the story later."

-Lil Wayne

28

"I ain't just beating yo' ass fa' me. I'm beating yo' ass fa' Shanie too, bitch ass nigga."

Tunchi said then took the blunt in his hand back to his lips and taking a pull, let it go through his nose.

"F-fuck you," Rodney studderred not letting the fact he was strapped to a hard table let him go down as a p*ssy.

Tunchi calmly took the blunt from his lips and put it on Rodney's temple watching it burn through his wrinkles, probably from all that smoking his old ass do, thought Tunchi.

Rodney clinched his teeth together as Tunchi took the blunt from his temple, smashed it on the ground, and decided he couldn't contain his anger no more and picked up the sock ball from off the floor and went to work.

He hit Rodney back and forth in his face, lashing all over his body finally hearing Rodney scream over and over.

"Yea, I knew yo' bitch ass wasn't gone stand for too long," Tunchi yelled continuing to hit his body over and over, watching the blood come from his nose and limbs.

"Now I'm gone ask you one question... Wea' that b*tch Taci went?"

"Suck my d*ck," Rodney croaked out his bloody mouth splitting the blood on the ground.

Tunchi smiled, kind of glad with his choice of words.

"Pass me that bat," Tunchi said to one of the workers as he passed him the bat in exchange for the blunt.

Rodney shook his head as Tunchi spoke,

"See I asked you wea' the bitch at, but now I don't give ah' damn."

Tunchi swung the bat at his d*ck hearing the scream out of Rodney's mouth that he couldn't hide.

"See wea' fuckin' with me and mine get you."

Tunchi swung the bat over his body then dropped it too the ground, getting his nine from his waist.

"I-I

Tunchi wasn't up for discussion as he emptied his clip into the middle of Rodney's forehead, just like that.

"Clean this shit up for me," Tunchi said Putin his gun back in his waistband and leaving out of the basement.

He went into the main room of the trap house to see Devin, Michael, and their computer/ tracker guy Andre.

They looked up to hear Tunchi enter the room with blood on his black Tee waiting for his answer.

"He wouldn't tell shit."

Devin sighted mad that they couldn't find Taxi.

"You found some shit on her yet, Andre," Devin asked.

"You said her name was Tatiyana right?" Andre asked.

Devin nodded.

"My tracker say she out in Califormia."

"What we gon' do," Devin asked.

"I say we just leave ha' alone, I don't think she'll bother us so let's just go on about our lives," Tunchi said.

Not knowing that just because a person leaves out of your life, doesn't mean that they can't resurface.

-Drama to come vote: 120 and comment:30