ATHL: 19

*excuse any mistakes*

"You can either let the past haunt you or set you free, they always say let it go to have a better future, but what about R E V E N G E best served cold?"

19

*

14 year old Tunchi

"Bruh she had that big donkey king looking ass, she was giving a nigga temptation, but I ain't do it cause' Kelsey ah' kill my ass," said William making everybody laugh including Tunchi as they walked the hallway of school.

"Mmhm if you ever thinkin' about cheating on my sister I'll cut ya' ass," said one of my other *iggas Kel which was William girlfriend Kelsey brother and he ain't play about her either.

Nigga built like a hulk and only fourteen I would stay away from his ass.

"Ain't nobody stuntin' you nigga didn't I just Say I was 'bout to but I didn't 'cause of her," he said. "Commanding authority ass nigga," said William being buddy as fuck.

William was the boy all the girls wanted 'cause he was smart and as they would say 'William smart ass so fineee', but the only problem was Kelsey would beat they ass and she looked better than most freshmans.

Then when you came to Kel he wasn't 'that' nigga everybody wanted, because he was rude and mean, told a nigga what he really felt which is why he didn't have a girl and he talked shit to dumbasses that would let him: William.

"Whatever, but you heard What I said," he said as William raised his hand and shut up.

Tunchi chuckled. "Whatchu laughing at uh--

He was disrupted by females saying their favorite lines as thee three walked:

"Ooh Tunchi sexy ass."

"That's why I got Tunchi number." [knowing she lien.]

"Tunchi could be my anything, I promise I won't let you go."

Tunchi laughed as William stood with his mouth wide open.

When it came down to Tunchi he was free of any relationship and he took that as a accomplishment. He was the ladies man around Linear Highschool.

Bing Bing

They groaned as they dapped hands while still going to the same class room, but knew once they got inside the teacher would break them up.

They walked in to Mrs. Slayer class, "Why are the three musketeers late to my class again," she said.

"The exact same reason why your razor hasn't made it to that thick ass mustache that's crowding your face," said Tunchi making everybody laugh.

Did I mention that he was the class clown as well?

Mrs. Slayer stood wide eyed as Tunchi dapped his friends telling him that was a good one, while she didn't think it was funny, but hurtful. (It was the truth though.)

"Tunchi Dominck Smith head to the office now," she said her signature words to Tunchi as he laughed making his way out of the class, but not before swiping his hand across under his nose.

Tunchi walked down the hall with his smile and laugh gone. He didn't like to do what he had just done, but it felt better for him that he could make somebody else laugh to hide his pain for himself.

Tunchi walked inside of the principals office to see him on his computer as usual, but once he seen a body in the chair in front of the principals desk. He was about to walk out thinking they were doing a business meeting from the lady having on a tight ass suit, until he was stopped by the principal.

"You may stay Mr. Smith."

Tunchi rolled his eyes, but sat in the seat on the left next to the woman.

"Mr. Smith, this is Mrs. Thompson and she is here for you," said the principal to Tunchi. Tunchi raised his eyebrow.

He had no mother, but he did have a father at home rather or not if he was capable of being that six letter word.

"Why," asked Tunchi.

This time he didn't open his mouth, but the lady, Mrs. Thompson did whom was black and as she opened her mouth he seen the twisted tooth right in the front. She featured Kerry Washington.

"I think he told you that in a fairly awkward tone, but I don't know how to tell you this Tunchi, but your father has passed away," she said not telling him the rest to let it sink in.

Tunchi don't even say anything to her, he just looked at her. He wanted to cry, but this lady and his principal wouldn't get the satisfaction from him.
He would let it stay inside until further notice.

"Well, since your mother died and you have no other family we, the state are forced to take you, but first I have a couple questions," she said giving the principal a look to evacuate the office as she asked him personal questions.

She touched his leg as and shoulder as a sign of 'Im there for you' as she got ready to ask him the first question:

"Did you know that your father was strung out on drugs."

Tunchi gave her a look that was unreadable as the tears finally went down his face. Before she could get an answer out of him he ran for the principals door and ran out, but was caught by a guard,

In front of all his friends and the faculty they got the satisfaction of seeing him taken and never come back to that Highschool, but to a foster home.

As soon as night hit he ran as far as he could and after countless nights of sleeping on worn out benches having dreams of his father.

He had it set in his mind that he would find the man who gave his father drugs and ruined his life.

He ended up at a trap house.. With a friend more like a brother.. Crazy girlfriend.. And a loving babygirl. He ended up with good things, but his past still haunted and made him,

So when he heard the words,
"No," said the voice. "We finally found the man who overdosed your father on drugs. His name is Rodney."

A devious smile ran across his lips.

SLAP

Tunchi woke up out of his dream from the powerful ass slap and was ready to fight.

"Who the fuck hit me," he asked when the only person in the car was Devin.

Devin chuckled, "I'm the only other nigga in the car witchu'... I had been callin' your name a lot of times," said Devin as Tunchi rolled his eyes.

"Well, what the fuck was that important for you to slap me," he asked finally realizing he was in the car as he pulled out his phone. He realized it was July 4th and that they had left the house in search for the nigga who wrecked his life.

That same smirk spread across his face. One word, R E V E N G E.

Are you ready 'cause I'm ready, he thought as Devin was driving.

"Who was the one told you about this," asked Devin ignoring what Tunchi said and the obvious smirk on his face.

"A nigga named Daniel," said Tunchi with the same smirk.

*

*comment*

*vote*

*pay close attention, something from like chapters ago will be brought up*

*tell me who you want to hear from, what do you think*

* means Flashback