ATHL: 6

"You sent somebody that was so so not normal to do a job for you. Bless your silly hearts."

6

"Shanie!"

Gold huffed, "Shanie," but with no answer she pulled out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans.

"What's good?"

"I can't get her up," she spoke with her feminine, but childlike voice. She say on the side of the bed, back turned to a sleeping Shanie.

"What the fuck you mean you can't get her up, you bett--"

She laughed so loud that you could literally hear it all the way down the hall.

"I'm gon' let you have that cause' you in front of ya' homeboys."

"Man whatever, Gold."

She laughed again hearing his boys laugh in the back. She was being nice doing this cause' Devin was her friend and she liked Shanie, but Tunchi was crossing so many boundaries because he knew that his girl in fact wore the pants as he capped in front of his boys. She was trying to let him have it, but he just never knew when to stop running his mouth.

  Gold put the phone back on her ear not realizing Shanie was up.

"Gold?"

Shanie wiped her eyes, "Gold what are you doin-- how did you get in here?" as she sat still in her bed looking at Gold, whom she knew as Tunchi's girlfriend.

Gold didn't reply as she put the phone back on her ear, "You betta be glad Shanie just saved ya' ass cause' you was about to get read, nigga."

"So--"

She hung up the phone putting it back in her pocket.

'Nigga got me fucked up talkin' to me like I'm his child," Gold spoke easily forgetting about Shanie speaking a loud. Shanie shook her head laughing passing up the fact that Gold had got in her house without her letting her in and obviously without Devin letting her it. Because Devin was out of town on a 'business trip'.

"I see yaull still arguing?"

"Girl, you just don't know how close I am to putting my foot in his ass," Gold spoke as she sat on the side of the bed next to Shanie. Shanie laughed, her and Gold weren't that close but every time they got around each other they enjoyed themselves. Shanie thought Gold was a really dope chick, and was really pretty at that. Gold thought the same, she often looked up to Shanie.

They might have not best friends but they were cool simply because they were both stuck with the same circumstances in life such as the men that they dealt with.

Shanie shook her head,"When will Tunchi learn, how old is lil' Tunchi, I haven't seen her since she was in the cradle?"

Gold flashed a smile. When she talked about her daughter, or whenever she was mentioned she lit up and took pride.

She  showd Shanie picture on her phone and she cooed over the picture of Tunchi's look a like, Geniese Tuni Smith, a 2 year old.