ATHL:17

"She got that good good, she Michael Jackson bad. I'm attracted to her for her attractive ass. And now we murderers, because we kill time. I knock her lights out and she still shine. I hate to see her go, but I'd love to watch her leave. But I keep her runnin' back and forth like a soccer team.Cold as a winter's day, hot as a summer's eve. Steal your love and leave, steal your heart with ease."

-Lil' Wayne

July 4

17

"Ooh," moaned a sweaty Shanie as she came down from her sexual high with Devin.

They untwined their fingers as Devin took himself out of Shanie and reached up to kiss her sweaty lips as she volunteering kissed him back.

They had round after round that night up to July 4th and now they had just had a round of sex that morning before they begun their day-- July 4th.

"You happy you gone become Mrs. Knight," Devin asked Shanie twisting the ring on her finger as their naked bodies lay entwined with one another.

Shanie smiled. Was she happy?

She was more than happy she wanted to hit a couple of back flips and say fuck you to all the haters that doubted their relationship, but she didn't tell him that.

She twisted his question when she asked,

"You happy I'm becoming Mrs. Knight," she asked.

He groaned, "why you always gotta' do dat' Shanie," he asked.

He hated when she answered his question with a question. It bothered him something serious.

"You can ask me a question, but I can't ask you a question," asked Shanie looking up at him with an eye roll as he looked down at her.

"Whatever. I know you happy to be marrying a sexy nigga like me and I'm honestly happy to marry yo' ugly ass," he said as she hit him in his forehead and they started to play fight.

He ended up on top of her as she was on the bottom of him and he was holding her hands above her head as his legs spread her thighs and penned them to the bed.

"Get yo' fat ass off of me," she said laughing as she said it.

He laughed thinking it was funny how she was still talking shit while he had the upper hand.

"You gone learn how to respect a f--

"Fucking shitbag, you can't respect none like that," she said finishing his sentence as he held one hand over his heart still holding her hands above her head as she laughed sticking her tongue out of her mouth and Devin bending down to lick his tongue out and lick hers.

"Ugh Devin," she said.

"Ugh Devin," he mocked as she rolled her eyes and he licked her lips, pecking them and grinding his body into hers. Let's not forget they were still naked.

Shanie moaned. The way he was grinding his body against her body had her feeling some type of way.

'Imma ride for my mah'fuckin *igga

I'd die with my finger on the trigger'

Rung Shanies phone stopping the sexual tension in the room.Only three people had that ringtone and that was Gold, Christi, and her sister Kelly.

She immediately knew it was Kelly since she was coming in today and since she had to pick her up from the airplane.

"Let me up baby," she said trying to get up as he shook his head side to side.

"Forreal babe that might be my sister," she said as he finally let her up to get her phone off the dresser.

She smiled getting up out of the bed and walking to her dresser in all of her naked glory as he smacked her butt.

"I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave," rapped Devin as Shanie laughed answering the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Hey, I'm waiting on you down here, hurry ya' ass up," said Kelly through the phone as Shanie was about to answer her not realizing Devin peeking up behind her.

"Alright Iight, calm down I'll be their th--

Her phone was out of her hand as he said, "She'll be their in a minute."

She turned and looked at him hitting him in the chest, "What was that about," she asked.

"C'mon let's go take a shower," he said ignoring her while grabbing her hand.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm only showering cause' I need too, not because of you," she said trying to make that clear and hurry up and shower so she could go pick up her sister.

He smirked not even saying anything as he turned the shower water on scorching hot and they both jumped in.

As a comfortable silence fell upon them, Devin and Shanie just washed each other's body's to head to toe until Shanie talked,

"I was scared at first every time I thought about you proposing to me, but when it actually happened I couldn't help but to say yes," she said.

"Because I love you," she finished kissing his lips before he could say anything and as wrong his question:

'You happy to be Mrs. Knight'

Shanie made Devin smile in the inside and at that moment Devin wrapped his arms around her wet body as she wrapped hers around his and they cuddled in the water with Kelly last on the both of their minds.

*

*probably short, but next chapter will be longer and up tonight or in the morning*

*comment*

*vote*

*excuse the errors*