ATHL: 3

"Stealing from me, nigga you must be dumb as fuck. Do you know who I am? I'm the King of these mah'fucking streets! Everybody kneels and bows to me like I'm Ghandi in muh'fucking India. If you don't respect me, then you might as well hand your soul over to your maker and be prepared to meet ya' ends."

3

"N-no I-I d-didn't," The young boy shivered as Devin held the gun under his chin. 

He knew the boy had to be young, maybe nineteen, actually he knew. He had searched him, he searched anyone who had any type of debt with him.

The dude was a nineteen year old college student who was put up to pay the debt of his mother every month because of the mothers death. But he couldn't pay, which was the biggest problem for Devin, and not only that but he was trying to steal from him.

He wanted to just shoot him and call it a day, but standing in front of him was a carbon copy of himself and what he could've been for his grandmother. He didn't have anyone but his grandmother when he was younger due to the death of his mother from giving birth, and his father due to Aids.

   He turned to the guy shoving the gun deeper into the bottom of his chin.

"I'm gone ask you again, did you steal my mah'fucking money," Devin asked while counting to five in his head waiting for the boy to own up to stealing his money.

"I did, but it was fo--"

He was about to do something, but a phone ring out in the alley.

He heard a phone. "Who the fuck phone is ringing," he asked as his main man Tunchi came up next to him which was also the only nigga who had balls enough to stand up to him.

"Nigga that's yo' phone ringing," Tunchi said making the guards in the alley  snicker lowly as Devin gave the gun to Tunchi and reached into his pocket and got his phone to see the text message on the screen.

'Popcorn plus favorite movie plus cuddling plus me'

"Looks like it's your lucky day.. I know your background and I don't want to embarrass your ass, but if you steal from me again it'll be much worse than getting your ass whooped from me patna.. this life ain't for you," Devin after he punched the dude in his head knocking him un conscience.

He said the life wasn't for him, but he still was going to get the consequences for his actions.

He looked up to see everybody looking at him with wide eyes. "That was a warning, steal from me and the trigger ah' actually pop off. Now get back to work," he yelled sending everybody to go to their desk and to work as he turned to Tunchi.

"I hope you ain't do this cause' you bout to get some puss--"

Before he could even get the sentence out of his mouth, Devin stopped him. "Don't disrespect my girl cause' ion disrespect yours. You might be my friend, but I'm not scared to slap the taste out of yo' mah'fucking mouth," he said.

Devin was like the older brother to Tunchi and sometimes he needed to be set straight so when Devin spoke to him, he always had it stuck inside his head to not do what he said again.

"I'm sorry Mann, yo you like my brother and I'm no--"

"It's alright just don't do that shit again," Devin as he started to walk out the door, but before he could Tunchi interrupted him.