ATHL: 13

"You gotta be the one to sit by your mate and say, I'm gonna be with you no matter what, you know what I'm saying fuck it, I did wrong, you did wrong too. You know what I'm saying, but we gotta put up with each others shit. And the easiest thing to do is leave, you dig."

-Pleasure P

July 1st

13

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway

Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché

Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway

Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché

What about the bad guy goes good, yeah

An innocent love un-misunderstood, yeah

Black hour glass, hour glass

Toast to cliché is in a dark past

"I love you Bey," Gold shouted as she danced to the beat of Beyonce on Shanie as Shanie just waved her hands in the air waiting for Jay Z so she could sing along. Two months later, and they were standing front row seat at one of Beyonce's concerts. In love wasn't even the word.

I'm an outlaw, got an outlaw chick

Bumping 2Pac, on my outlaw shit

Matching tatts, this Ink don't come off

Even if rings come off

If things ring off

My nails get dirty

My past ain't pretty, my lady is, my Mercedes is

My baby momma harder than a lot of you niggas

Keep it 100, hit the lottery niggas

You ain't about that life ain't gotta lie to me, nigga

"You know it's 'til the death, I hope it's obvi to niggas, Cross the line, speak about mine," rapped Shanie as she swayed to the beat right next to Gold.

They both had decided it was the best time to come out and show out to celebrate not going to jail and for Gold to be free. So they stepped out.

Shanie had on a white Tee tucked into a pair of blue jeans distressed shorts. She had on a white jacket that stopped at her legs over her Tee with a pair of pink closed toe heels with small dainty flowers on them. She had on a white flower choker and her hair was with some up and some down, curly as always with her light pink lipstick on.

    Gold rocked a black distressed Sade Tshirt with blue jean boots shorts and a pair of black thigh high suede boots

  Gold rocked a black distressed Sade Tshirt with blue jean boots shorts and a pair of black thigh high suede boots. Instead of wearing her blonde hair she had let the blonde go for the past month and started back wearing her hair black, wearing it in a side ponytail. She made sure to wear her black, large yet dainty choker with red lipstick. They both looked stunning to say the least.