ATHL: 31

"Cheating a woman's heart is the worse thing you could do."

31

"Well excuseeee me then, I'mma let you go cause' Kelly wanna talk, but you better, better call me back and let me know what happened," Shanie said and before Gold could respond the line was clicked.

Shanie put her phone on the counter and picked up the tray of breakfast preparing to take it too Kelly's room and wonder what they had to talk about.

The only reasonable thing she could think about was the therapy and maybe is he needed another week before she could leave.

"I brought you breakfast, whatchu need to talk to me about?" Shanie asked once she had made it too her sisters room with the tray of food.

Kelly smiled, "just sit the tray on the dresser and come sit in front of me."

Shanie did as she said but in the mist she raised her eyebrow already knowing it was bad even though she was really hoping for the best.

After a minute, she came back over to Kelly, who was sitting on the bed with straight with both almost fixed legs and sat in front of her.

Kelly reached out for Shanie's hand and grabbed it, preparing to tell the truth of what happened with her and Devin.

"I want you too know that I love you so much and remember how we use to say nothing can break us apart?"

Shanie nodded, "Yea I remember."

"Well, there's no easy way to say this, but I-I, D-Devin."

She couldn't get her words right because of the voices in her head.

One telling her,

Kelly if I was you I would tell her exactly the opposite of what happened and more like what was about to happen. Eh? You get what I'm saying. If she really loved you she would understand. C'mon Kelly. This is the right thing to do.

The other one saying,

Kelly if you love your sister how you say you do you would not let a lie bring you guys apart..And you would tell the truth. Remember the truth sets you free, but a lie builds off another lie then another..It's an everlasting task. Do the right thing.

The first one talked to her again saying,

Don't listen to that evil bastard and do what I said. I mean it is the truth..technically. And if she doesn't accept it you were never that important to her anyway. Do it Do it Do ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Devin and I slept together." She did it and found her hand being throwed away from Shanie's.

Kelly smirked, shrugging, and letting the bad side take over her completely.

"It's nothing to be mad about, we're sisters. He's just a man," Kelly said as Shanie wiped her tears roughly.

"And he's my fucking man, you hoe I guess the saying is true, 'Once a how always a hoe'," Shanie yelled not able to contain her anger as she balled up her fist wanting to punch the fuck out of her sister, but at the same time thinking she was better than that.

It wasn't worth it.

"Hoe? What kind of bitch leaves her man at home with a woman, sister or not you dumbass. You must wanted me to fuck him then. Let's face it you don't deserve no good nigga like him I do and from what I hear you don't even want him just because he's in the drug game. Like fuck that, he got money and he's still a good man regardless so why tha' fuck do you care. You don't deserve him. You always on his back about stupid shit. That's why he probably gone go out and find a woman like me, that won't mind to open them legs and get pregnan--