ATHL: 35

EXCUSE THE ERRORS

"Sometimes it's better to let go."

35

*SLAP*

Shanie turned around with a evil look in her eye and pushed Devin.

"Why you pushing me?" He asked pulling her towards him as she fake pouted from the hit he put on her ass.

He chuckled.

"So you can't speak?" She didn't respond.

They were in the shower the day after getting back together when Devin kept hitting her ass. Shanie finally hit her "breaking point" after the fourth time he hit her on her bare ass.

So she gave him the silent treatment afterwards since he thought it was so funny. Now if she were to hit him on his ass, he would feel the same way, she thought not knowing what was coming next. As Devin entered his d*ck into Shanie while kissing her neck.

Shanie immediately grabbed on to the wall in the shower and was glad she wasn't by the shower head, but Devin was instead.

"You still mad at me, baby?" He asked plunging his heat into her core.

Shanie couldn't do anything but moan, pleasurous moans. Her back was arched with Devin's hands on her hips and her mouth was agaped wide with her hands still on the wall with her hair drenched.

Devin kissed her neck once again until he stopped and took his heat out of her core.

"You still mad at me baby?" Devin asked again and this time Shanie didn't hesitate to reply 'cause she wanted to finish what they started.

"N-no."

Before she could say anything else Devin smirked and hit a powerful stroke inside of Shanie leaving her like she was before, flabbergasted.

*

"Look at ya' ass smiling, we knew you wasn't gone come home last night, but we ain't know you was gone be this tapped out on us, right?"

Shanie couldn't even speak, because after Gold was Christi.

"Right, had my ass up waiting fa' you until Gold told me you probably was putting it down. You could've at least called, buttttttt since you my bitch I guess it's fine," Christi said sitting across from Gold as Gold sat across from Shanie.

They were waiting on someone.

Shanie smiled looking at them.

"I love yaull too," she said making them laugh.

The three of them say outside of the restaurant called 'La Viera' waiting patiently, but in style.

Shanie had on a dark green shirt, with a hot pink and dark blue coverup, and the same blue from the coverup was the color of her short shorts that were loose, but still made ass look great. Last but not least, she had on a pair of nude gladiator sandals with her hair up in a bun and lipstick on her lips. She rocked pearls in her ear.

Christi had on a tight whit tanktop, blue jeans with a big piece missing on both of thighs fitting her legs perfectly, and a pair of light pink 6inch Loubitians. She had her black hair down with deep waves everywhere with a light pink lipgloss on her lips. She rocked silver hoops and bangles.

While Gold had on a long sleeveless blue jean vest with a holy black shirt underneath with the words 'Bad Girl' on it. She also had on a pair of tight black pants with white outlines on the side shaping her curves and the new black and white Jordan's on her toes. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a part in the middle. She rocked her red lipstick with gold accesories, and black shades.