Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 15 - Upset

130 6 1
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

Everyone got off the rug and went to places they wanted to while I am left alone, stuck in a daze.

"Jihyun-ah."

I turned to Baekhyun. He held onto my arm and gently pulled me out of the rug. I watched as the glass enclosed the whole thing again and disappeared upwards leaving a normal looking ceiling.

"What can you say?"

"Awesome..." I breathed out. "Everything looks amazing."

He smiled. "Actually, we thought of having it as big as a mansion at first thinking that this could be too small for us."

"Are you kidding me? This is just a living room but it could already serve you all one hideout."

"Yeah... Haha."

"So do you guys clean this whole thing by yourselves?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We hire someone else to do the job. Like the workers we need to bring them in here blindfolded," he answered and then patted my shoulder. "Come on. I will bring you to your room."

He walked towards the staircase and I followed. "You meant Heeji's room... Well, whoever this Heeji is," I said as we walked up the stairs. My hand felt cold as it slides upwards the steels railings. It was dusted, I guess the place is cleaned recently.

We finally reached the second floor of the mansion.

"What floor would the room be?"

"In this floor... This floor is actually the biggest since it holds all of the bedrooms, most of the bathrooms and many more rooms," he answers. I just nodded as I scanned my eyes around the area. "We all decided the own size of our bedrooms and how its interior would be looking like."

"How big is Heeji's bedroom then?" I questioned.

"Mm... She decided to have it small. Actually, her bedroom is the smallest."

I noticed that we passed many rooms and there were names on the side of its double doors.

All of the rooms had double doors.

"What are the rooms in this whole place?"

"Erm... The usual rooms that are in a house of course. But there are some in addition. We have our training rooms, each room for different purpose. We also have our CCTV room, the whole room is filled with screens that shows what is caught from the highway to the cabin. We also have our meeting room. And  an indoor pool---"

"Indoor pool??" I repeated, eyes wide.

"Yeah... Do you want me to show you?"

"N-No need..." I answered.

"By the way, your room is in between Chanyeol and mine. All of the bedrooms are side by side anyways. So if you would need help then you could just choose a door to knock to."

My room is just beside Chanyeol's?

We turned and entered a long hallway.

"All of these doors are our bedrooms. All until the end of this hallway."

We passed by many double doors until we reached the third to the very end. We halted in front of light blue colored doors and Baekhyun pointed at it.

Ooooh! My favorite color! I hope this is Heeji's room!

"This is Chanyeol's room."

My face immediately turned into a blank expression after hearing what Baekhyun told me. I looked at the side of the door and saw Chanyeol's name carved into a silver-like plate.

He continued walking and I just followed.

I really hoped that room is mine. I bet you guys already know why, right?

We stopped in front of another double door which is just plain white but with a grayish-brown flower prints on it. I looked at the silver plate and like what I had expected, it had the name Heeji on it.

Everytime I encounter her name it makes me really want to meet her.

"This is your room."

"You meant Heeji's."

He just slightly rolled his eyes then continued to speak. "Those doors across yours are Xiumin hyung's doors and the one beside him is Tao's and Kyungsoo's. These doors next to your room is mine," he pointed out and I just nodded. "Now go take a shower and change into anything comfortable you will find. Heeji's closet and bathroom is inside room and everything you will need is already in there. Be back downstairs for dinner, alright?"

"Okay. Thank you, Baekhyun oppa."

"Just call me when you need me alright?" I nodded. "I will head inside now."

I watch him open the doors of his room. He took a short glance at me before completely entering and shutting the door behind him.

I took in a deep breath and held the door knobs and pushed it open.

I roamed my eyes around the room. At every spot in the room, you can do different things.

The room is actually pretty big. If this is the smallest, how big could the other rooms be?? Wow... The colors were simple yet everything looked really luxurious elegant.

I walked around the room and roamed my eyes around more. My heart leapt in joy when I found a part of the room where there is a tall bookshelf with a moveable ladder attached on it. I know I am not allowed to touch that much stuffs because these aren't really mine... But they are tempting. Maybe I should ask Baekhyun for permission later.

Another thing I noticed is the desktop in one corner. But beside it is a dumbwaiter and an intercom. And a button that has the name kitchen on it.

I moved to the next spot where there was a vanity table. I sat on the chair and took a look at the items on top. There were some make-ups, some brushes and accessories organized on top of the vanity desk. Then I looked up to a heart shaped mirror.

I look like a mess.

I stood up from the seat and then my eyes landed on the bed. It is pretty big. It can fit up to three persons in it and it looked extremely confortable.

I decided to sit down and I gently ran my hands on the cover.

Suuuupeerr soft!

Before I could even get tempted to lay down and take a long nap, I stood up to do what I am supposed to. I will just take a quick shower then head downstairs to the living room. Hope I won't get lost though, I haven't explored the rest of the place yet.

I started walking around the room in search for a cabinet but the only thing I saw is a door with the word 'closet' carved on it. But then something else caught my eye.

On a blank wall was many pictures in frames hung up. They were all aesthetic pictures of a woman - a girl just around our age. I looked at each and every one of the pictures to take a closer look of the girl.

I assume... I strongly assume that this woman is Heeji. She looks really beautiful and gorgeous.

There are also some pictures of her with the boys. She looked extremely close with them. They look like they know each other for so long already.

Lastly, my eyes landed on the biggest portrait. It was on the very top of the wall. It is her picture with Chanyeol. It looks like they were celebrating something like prom maybe? Chanyeol is wearing a black suit while the girl is wearing a golden v-neck mermaid gown which had long sleeves. The point of the v reaches the middle from her neck to her stomach. Her gown was also covered in glitters.

Chanyeol had his arm wrapped around her waist while her had her arm on Chanyeol's shoulder. The girl seems really happy just by staring at the picture. Her smile is so pure as if you could feel their joy.

And I have never seen Chanyeol smile like that before. He looked happy in this picture but there was something wrong... His smile does not reach his eyes. As if there is something missing.

I just shrugged it off. Whatever that is I shouldn't think about it right now.

I turned back to the door and held the handle. As soon as I swung the door open, the lights went on by themselves showing the huge closet.

Wow!

My jaw dropped as my eyes roamed around the closet.

For a hideout, I did not expect a closet to be this big. And I did not expect that this would have lots of clothes in it.

When I finally recovered, my feet slowly stepped one by one. I started to roam the closet, having a small tour for myself. The thought of what I really need to do slipped out of my mind at that moment and I just let it.

In here are different types of clothes, accessories, bags and shoes. It is actually like a mini store. And have I already mentioned that every item in here is branded?

Then I spotted another vanity table inside. This one is different from the one outside. This had more drawers and a bigger mirror.

Alright. I need to stop looking around and search for undergarments, pajamas, and a towel in an instant.

I tried searching for pajamas on the clothes that were hung around. I searched each and every part but there were none. I tried some the drawers but mostly that are in there are accessories, some sheets for the bed and pillow covers, some make-up. I moved to another set of drawer and immediately found pairs of undergarments on the first pull.

Not to be picky but I really looked for a light blue pair. I hung the undergarments on my arm as I shut the drawer again. Then I looked for some towels and found them in a nearby drawer. There is a variety of colors to chose from. Of course I chose the light blue one. I hung that on my arm to.

Last thing I need is the pajamas. I tried to look for the last drawers but they weren't there so I went to check out the cabinets.

The first cabinet I opened was full of hats. The second was filled with even more bags and the third and fourth with shoes.

Where. Are. The. Pajamas??

I tried more and more cabinets until I finally found what I was looking for. I quickly chose what caught my eye...

...and shut the cabinet. I accidentally shut it too hard that I heard something creaking. I turned to look and saw the door of the farthest cabinet slightly opened. Well I cannot just leave it like that so I approached it to close it.

But there is something glowing inside. Curiosity filled my nerves. Nothing would hurt if I check what is inside, right??

I opened the cabinet fully and stepped back once I saw what is inside. The inside of the cabinet is dark unlike the others and there is some blue light from below that allows me to see what is inside.

It is a black leather jacket on a black mannequin. It was spinning, slowly spinning. It looked really awesome for some reasons. The leather looked like high-quality and the thing that really caught my eye is what is printed on the back.

A head of a howling wolf.

The thing itself filled me with even more curiosity. I wanted to know why Heeji has this in her closet suddenly.

I shook my head. This is just my hunger taking over. I need to hurry before it eats me up.

I slowly shut the cabinet and walked from it. I left the closet still with the unsatisfied feeling. Should I ask one of my friends about it?? Maybe not. I should not tamper on things.

Just in front of the closet is a door with the word 'bathroom' carved on it. Just before I entered I already visioned what the bathroom would look like. I already visioned an elegantly, luxuriously and well-made bathroom. Also a very big one. There, I am ready. I won't be stuck in a daze anymore once I enter.

I held the knob and twisted it. Just like the closet, the lights immediately turned on once I opened the door allowing me to see the bathroom.

Darn it... Even though I already visioned one so grand I still want to roam my eyes around--Aaaaaah---

I shook my head.

Enough! I need to take a shower already! It's embarrassing if I arrived downstairs and everyone was there waiting for me.

So without hesitation, I took my clothes off and went into the shower. I tied my hair in a bun with a scrunchie I found before turning on the water.

Shower...

Shower...

Shower...

Finished!

I stepped out of the shower feeling nice and fresh. I dried my self with my towel before putting my clothes on. I wrapped the towel around my hair as I did to absorb the excess water.

After that, I went towards the huge sink and there is a huge mirror too.

On top of the sink were different types of perfumes, make-up, accessories, hairbrushes etc.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow your stuffs for a while, Heeji," I muttered before grabbing a hairbrush. "Thanks..."

I brushed my hair with the hairbrush just to untangle the roots though it still looks tangled and will end up tangled because I have naturally curly hair. After that I placed the hairbrush right where it was placed before - right beside the bottle of perfumes.

Can I use some? Erm...

I reached out for a bottle of perfume and smelled it.

Too strong.

I put the bottle back then grabbed another one.

Too girly.

Again, I placed the bottle back and got another one.

Just right! I really like this smell. I hope Heeji wouldn't mind if I use some.

I sprayed a small amount of perfume on my shirt and then placed it back to where it belongs. Now I am ready to go downstairs.

I headed towards the door and headed out of the bathroom. Before I get tempted to do some sorts of stuffs in this amazing bedroom, I quickly headed out.

I gently closed the door behind me and walked through the hallway. It is a good thing that at the end of the hallway, I could already spot the staircase. I strutted towards it and headed down.

I looked up to see the continuous stairs going up. So this place has a third floor? I wonder what is up there.

I looked back down before I could trip and start rolling down. I held onto the railings on my left, taking a peek at the living room downstairs to see who is there. But the room is all empty.

"Where is everybody?" I asked to myself.

I made my way towards the couch, the couch that is sinking in the floor and sat down.

I sighed in comfort. The couch is so soft I could already sleep on it.

"Jihyun??"

I flinched when I heard an unfamiliar voice call my name. I turned to see one of Baekhyun's friends head towards me.

Who is this again? I believe I already heard his name before...

It surprised me a bit when he sat near the couch opposite to me.

"I am surprised you finished early," he said.

"Uh... I-I really don't take long baths..."

"Is that so?" he chuckled but I just fidgeted uncomfortably in my seat. I need to get rid of this shyness somehow. "By the way, my name is Minseok. But the rest calls me Xiumin."

It clicked in my head.

Ah... He is the guy who sat with Chen on the way here.

"Xiumin..." I mused. "I-I'm Jihyun..."

He chuckled. "I know."

"O-Oh... Of course..." I mumbled dumbly.

"You are quite shy at first. Just like what Luhan told me," he says with a smile. "But I guess you would get used to me in some time, wouldn't you?"

"Of course..."

"Follow me," he spoke, standing up from his seat. I hesitantly did the same and followed after him. He led me to a room with two sliding doors. The doors are tinted so we were unable to see what it inside. I can hear something coming from inside.

Xiumin slid the door open revealing the kitchen.

D.O. is cooking. The latter turned to us with a bit of a surprised look before continuing what he is doing.

"How is the cooking going on, Kyungie?"

"All done," the latter answered as he transferred the cooked dishes into serving bowls and plates.

"You should have told me you would be cooking. I could have helped you at least," I told D.O.

"Well, you could still help me."

My brows furrowed. "How?"

"Come here," he beckoned and I obliged. "I want you to taste what I cooked."

"What did you cook?"

"Well, I made some Japchae... Samgyeopsal... Kimchi... Bibimbap..." he enumerated as he placed each and every one of the dishes on a plate then handed it to me. "Try it."

"You know that even if I do not taste it, it surely tastes good. The aroma itself makes my mouth water a lot," I said. He just smiled and motioned me to taste. I took each dish in my mouth and moaned in delight. It tastes like heaven! I started to gobble everything up before handing the empty plate to D.O. "Perfectly delicious like always."

He smiled. "Thank you, Jihyun."

"I cannot wait to eat dinner."

"Soon, Jihyun. We will just need to wait for the others."

"Kyungsoo," Xiumin called out. "Do you mind if I borrow Jihyun for a minute."

"Go ahead, hyung."

I turned to Xiumin and he laid his hand out towards me. I just went beside him and I felt him plant his hand right on my back.

He led me into another room which is actually the dining room.

The room is surprisingly huge and the ceiling is pretty high. Hanging down from the ceiling is a big chandelier stopping a meter and a half from the top of the glass table. The table was pretty long with a total of thirteen white parsons chairs surrounding it. The table is already set with the finest utensils I could ever think of.

Aside from all those, the other thing that caught my eye are the picture frames hanging all around the room. Each pictures contains all of them, some including Heeji. But the picture that caught my eye the most, the biggest among the rest. It was probably as big as a medium-sized blackboard.

"Looks like something caught your eyes," I heard Xiumin say from behind. "How I wish I could frame some pictures that are moving. You know, like those ones in Harry Potter? That would be so cool."

"Yeah..." I uttered out in agreement as I examined the picture - a picture of all twelve of them. They were in a soccer field and they were all wearing their football uniforms. Each and every one of them was covered in mud and dirt. They looked pretty messy but aside from all those displeasing things, they looked very happy.

My eyes once again were glued on Chanyeol. He was holding a trophy, they probably won something that day. His smile looked better in here because they were now reaching his eyes. I can probably say that he felt pure happiness on this day.

"Would you like me to introduce all my friemds to you? That way you would get along with us better."

"That would be great," I answered.

"This photo was taken on our first win in the game of football..." he started off. "We were really happy that day you know, considering that we were pretty bad at the game."

"I can see that clearly... And I don't think you guys are too bad."

"That is because you haven't seen us play yet," he laughed softly. "That is me..." he pointed out.

I turned to look at Xiumin in the picturs. He had a water bottle and a steam bun in his hands. He was smiling but looked struggling a bit to smile with a full mouth. He looked pretty much like a chipmunk.

But I have to say, he looked really adorable. He is handsome but for me he is more on the cute side, the really cute side. It is like you just want to keep him in his pocket and squish his cheeks all day.

"My love for those steam buns are huge. Well, as the eldest I kind of eat more than the youngers do."

I turned to him with brows raised high. "You're the eldest??"

"Yeah. Isn't it obvious??"

"I kinda thought it was that Kris..."

"Well but it is me," he chuckles.

"That's Lay beside me and that's Suho who is hugging Lay."

"You meant choking," I laughed and I heard him laugh too.

Lay in the picture looked calm, just like always. Thought I can see his struggle in pulling off a nice smile because of the person beside him who seems to be choking him more than hugging him. Lay is also really handsome and his nice and quiet personality really suits him. And that dimple of his really makes him even more charming than he already is.

"Yixing is our healer... Also the person who keeps everyone in the group calm especially in times of troubles. He is also a good comforter," Xiumin says. "As for Suho..."

My eyes then averted to Suho. He was hugging lay as if the was no more tomorrow. He wasn't looking at the camera when the picture was taken but the expression on his face really shows that he is really happy that they won that day. Like the others of course, Suho is good-looking. He looks like some sort of prince who bathes in milk everyday because of his complexion.

Actually makes me feel a bit insecure of mine.

"He is like the mother of our group - well, a mother no one listens to actually. His care for everyone is really evident and so is his love. Another good thing about him is that he loves to treat us," he slightly chuckled after the last sentence. "That one crying right there is Tao. I bet you already know him since you rode in the back with him and Kai."

I looked at Tao in the picture. He was not smiling... nor frowning. He just had an emotionless face but he was pouting and there were tears coming from his eyes. He looked super cute in the photo. I actually thought that there is no side of him that is like this. At the first time I met him he looked really cool and had a sort of cold facade. But then looking at him in this picture, it made me soft actually. It makes me want to see more of him like this.

"That is our big baby. The third to the youngest. Extremely good in Wushu but couldn't kill a cockroach... He may look tough or something but trust me, he is such a baby. Also clings on to Kris and Suho a lot in the group when someone else makes fun of him."

I just smiled since my eyes then landed on Kris.

That jerk wad who dropped me right after catching him.

"What---Why are you looking at him like that?"

"O-Oh uh..." I stuttered as I turned to Xiumin. "I kind of slipped earlier, but he caught me then dropped me right after."

He just chortled. "Well, I apologize for that. Aigoo... That giant really... Kris is actually another member of the group who is like Tao, tough on the outside but pretty soft inside. Maybe that is why the two hangs out most of the time... They lrobably understand each other more."

My eyes fixated themselves on Kris in the picture. He had his eyes on Tao with an arm wrapped around the latter's shoulder. He looked like he is comforting his friend.

Kris... he looks like some sort of anime character. A hawt one actually... But there is still the fact that he dropped me. That hurt a lot you, giant. I would have to see that softer side of you first before I forgive you I guess hehehe~

"Sehun and Kai are gone and headed for the cheerleaders."

That made me chuckle before my eyes landed on D.O. and Chen. D.O. was looking so serious and kind of pissed off actually. He had his arm reached out for Chen. The latter was laughing but I can still see the nervousness on the look of his face.

"What are those two doing?" I asked, pointing at Chen and D.O.

"Chasing around."

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"Chen hyung was tickling D.O. hyung at our first picture and the latter was trying hard to not laugh. Then after that shot, this happened to all of us and the photographer took another," he answered and I just nodded. "The first shot was really neat and nice. All of us were smiling and we were all looking at the camera. But then this happened," he chuckled and I slightly chuckled.

I can imagine what they looked like at first and how they change into this.

"But for me, this shot is way better."

I smiled. What he said is pretty much true.

"Let's go back to the kitchen. Let's give D.O. some hand bringing the foods in here."

"Sure, Xiumin."

But the just stared at me before narrowing his eyes. "Shouldn't you be calling me oppa?"

Blood immediately rushed to my cheeks and my eyes went wide. "W-What??"

"I don't know... For respect??"

"U-Uh... Erm..." I bit my lip. "I-I didn't mean to make you feel disrespected----r-really. I-I am just not used to it..."

I felt kind of relieved when he laughed warmly, his gums showing. "Luhan's right. You look cute when you stutter," he says which I can tell made my cheeks grow rosier. "If you are not used to it then it is fine. Let's go now."

I nodded but then my eyes landed on something. It is a picture frame behind Xiumin.

"What are you looking at?"

My brows jumped high in realization what is in the picture.

It is the same wolf that is printed on the jacket that I have found earlier.

"What is that?" I asked but then the doors flung open revealing D.O. pushing in a rolling tray table. The table was filled with the bowls of his dishes and the drinks he prepared.

Xiumin and in quickly went help and we brought and set everything on the table.

"Thanks... I will just go take this off," D.O. says, referring to his apron and he quickly left the room just before the doors opened again revealing Baekhyun and Suho.

"Oh! You guys are here early," Suho mused as they approached us.

"Yeah... Jihyun and I had a small chat," Xiumin says.

"Really? That's good to hear that you're finally getting along with Xiumin hyung," Baekhyun says with his heartwarming smile.

That smile of his again!

"That is kind of envying," Suho states with a small pout before turning to me. "I hope I could get to chat with you too and get to know you more."

I slightly blushed. "I hope for that too."

"Let's take a seat, Jihyun," Baekhyun told me and guided me to a chair which was at the edge of the table. Then he motioned me to sit there and he sat right beside me. Xiumin and Suho went to take their own seats too. D.O. also entered the room and took a seat for himself.

Next came in Luhan, Lay, Chen, Tao and Kris and they all headed to their seats. Next came in Sehun with his poker face on and Kai looking like he is really tired. Next came in D.O. and then lastly Chanyeol.

He turned to me before heading to his seat. My mouth slightly hang open when I realized that he is going to sit right beside me. Well, not really. The only chair left is the one at the end of the table.

"What are you looking at??" he snapped at me.

I just rolled my eyes and averted my gaze to something else.

We all stood up for a prayer and then started to dig in. I cannot help my mouth but to water. Even though I already tasted the foods I am still pretty excited. It just tastes so good.

"Guys, what if we play some games or watch some movies after eating?" Suho asked in the middle of our eating session. "You know, just to lessen the boredom. It is also the first time Jihyun comes and visits the hideout so..." He added.

"And it is going to be the last too," I heard Chanyeol mumble. I frowned but just continue to stuff my my mouth with food. At least it helped to lessen the vexation I felt.

"Let us stay up all night! The first one to sleep is as smelly as a giant's butt!" Sehun laughs and high-fives with Tao and Chen.

"So, guys... Any suggestions?" Baekhyun asked.

"What about truth or dare?" Suggested Luhan. Xiumin, Lay, Suho and Kris agrees with him.

Well truth or dare seems like a nice game.

"Tch. Old school," I heard Chanyeol mumble which no one else heard.

While they were just debating for what game to play, I secretly turned to Chanyeol and retorted, "You're the old one for not liking the game."

"Shut it," he growled and I just stuck out my tongue to him.

"Hide and seek!" Tao suggested and Sehun, Kai and Chen agreed.

"Hmph. Too childish."

"And it came from you??" I snorted as I gave him a look. He just glared at me and continued to eat.

"I think we should go with hide and seek. That would be pretty exciting," said Lay and the rest agreed with him.

Baekhyun suddenly turned his head to look at me and asked, "How about you Jihyun? Do you have any suggestions?"

"Well I do know---"

"Do you think she knows any games?" Chanyeol suddenly spoke, cutting me off. All heads turned to him. "She was is a loner ever since before she met us. How do you think she will know even a single game?" he scoffed which made my grip on my spoon tighten. "She never really had any friends not until now of course. She never had anyone else but her parents but since they died, the rest of her years is spending it being a loner."

His words made my blood boil inside. And it felt like it reached its boiling point when he turned to me with a smirk.

"Do you think that was funny?" I asked and everything turned dead silent.

"Well I wasn't trying to make you laugh... I was just stating the truth."

"Well you could have just shut up. You talk as if you know a lot about me anyways when you really don't," I snapped at him and grabbed my glass of water. I quickly drank it all empty and accidentally placed it down with a bit too much force creating a loud echoing nose.

"Sorry..." I muttered, standing up from my seat.

"Jihyun---"

"I am quite full now," I stated, cutting Baekhyun off. "I loved the dishes, D.O. They taste amazing like always," I turned to D.O. with a smile.

"But, Jihyun...you barely ate a lot." I turned to Lay with a smile but it wasn't enough to take away the small forward on his face.

"Just call me when you will need me..."

I turned and tried my best to contain all the anger and emotions from bursting and walkef calmly out of the dining room and the kitchen but started running from there. I started to run back to Heeji's room.

Chanyeol's POV

"Yah!" My head turned to Baekhyun who shouted. It surprised me and so were the others. "How could you say those words right in front of her?!" he stood up and D.O. immediately went to his side to calm him down. "Are you that insensitive?? Didn't you know that you were already hurting her feelings?!" He shouted again.

"Well... Truth hurts..."

"Are you out of your mind??" he asks my, the fire was burning in his eyes. "What you said was below the belt, Chanyeol. We understand that you really do not want her here but at least do not say anything like that to her!"

"Yeah! I don't want her here. But I still let her here because I was thinking of your words, hyung," I talked back. "I was thinking that maybe at least you would appreciate me for understanding and letting her come even though this is something serious.".

"Well I appreciated it. Really," Baekhyun answered, this time more calmer. "But what you said was really wrong. If only you know..."

What do I need to know??

"Go to her room and apologize to her."

I turned to Luhan with wide eyes. "What?! No way!" I shouted.

"Oh come on, Chanyeol! You know you have to," he told me. "Even just this one time. Go apologize to Jihyun."

Aish. I really don't get why Jihyun came into our lives. And I really hate it!!

I stood up angrily and left the dining room.

-----------

Once I arrived at the floor of her room, I walked faster. I spotted the bedroom door open and shook my head.  I peered through the door and saw her back facing me. I don't know if she is crying or not or probably doing something else.

I sighed loudly. I made it loud on purpose so that she can hear me. And she did. She slowly turned her body to me but stopped halfway when she realized who is at the door. She looked really mad but I can see something else... Pain?

"Why are you here?" Though she was not shouting, I cannot still feel the anger in her voice. It also sounded really cold. "Get out."

"Psh. I just wanted to apologize for what I did earlier."

She scoffed. "What an apology..."

"Are you telling me that I am not being sincere??" my face immediately grimaced because of what she said. "I am the one who done all the effort to come here to apologize to you and you are saying that I am not sincere??"

"Is it that hard for you to apologize??"

"N-No... But the fact that you're saying I am not sincere---"

"I did not say that you are not sincere! It is your fault if you got it wrong!" She suddenly shouted which got me a bit taken aback. "Look, I accept your apology but I do not want to talk to you, okay?! Just go and leave me alone!"

My mouth feels like it is stitched up, I cannot speak any word. I do not know if I must be feeling guilty or happy because I finally got my revenge and I am seeing her getting hurt.

"Go!"

I turned and headed downstairs. All of my friends had curious and questioning looks on their faces once I arrived.

"What did she say?" Kris asks. 

"She accepted my appology... but she is still upset," Ianswered.

"I'll go talk to her," said Lay and all of us agreed. He nodded before he exited the dining room.

Among the twelve of us, Lay hyung is the one who can calm down a person easily and make them feel better. It is like his some sort of super power.

"You should have just kept your mouth shut," Suho hyung told me.

I rolled my eyes."I already apologized!"

"Do not act as if you know everything about here already that you can tell her such things," said Luhan.

I frowned.

So they are against me now?

"If you are thinking that we are against you, we are not. You are our bestfriend, Chanyeol... We just want to correct you because all we want is the best for you," said D.O.

"Jihyun may look like she is someone who  could just shrug every problem off but deep inside, she isn't as strong as you think she is," Baekhyun added.

"I just hope that Lay would really make her feel better. So that we can play and watch movies with her," said Tao.

Jihyun.... Jihyun... Jihyun... Why are they all so attached to her when they just met her recently??

They are all going like this just because of that girl??

It really just makes me hate her more.

-----------

Jihyun's POV

I ran inside my room and did not even bothered closing the door. I sat on the middle of the bed and my hands clenched onto the sheets.

Is he really that insensitive?? I know that he hates me but this is too much!

I remembered what he said earlier and I cannot help but get sad due to the memories of me and my parents playing together... happily...

I took in a deep breath. I want to cry but I just can't and that just makes it hurt more. I want to take it all out but at the same time I do not want to. Maybe because of the fact that I am afraid that anyone could just walk in and see me crying... I don't want someone to see that... I am afraid that someone sees me like that.

In fact, that time I cried onto Luhan made me feel so good but I felt embarrassed at the same time. I just do not want them to see that side of me... It makes me feel week and I don't know why.

Usually, thoughts of my ramily really make me cry. It makes me want to go to their grave and dig their coffins of and bring them back to life. But right now, I don't know why... I just feel so sad and I just miss them so much. But now I know that some part of me already accepts that they are gone. Unlike before...

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud sigh. I slowly turned but when I saw him, I felt my blood boiling once again. He apologized to me but it just did not feel right. My anger took over and I cannot help but shout at him. I know that I must calm down but everything was just like an etrupting volcano. As soon as he left, I felt

I turned my head then saw him. My blood boiled in anger that I cannot help myself but to shout at him as he started shouting at me as well. I knew that I must calm down but I was at the point that I cannot help but burst anymore. All the feelings I hid for a very long time finally errupted.

And when he left, I felt like everything just got lighter. I started to get calm by every minute. I have to admit that it felt good actually.

"Jihyun-ah?" a soft voice came from outside my room. I turned and saw Lay on the doorstep. He had a small smile on his face as he asked, "May I come in?"

I pulled off a smile. "Sure..."

"Chanyeol said he already apologized..." he says, approaching me. "And you accepted it... But you're still upset."

"Yeah... I just need to feel more better before I face him... I just need to calm myself down - have a peace of mind."

"Did you cry?" he asked. "You looked like you didn't."

"I did not," I said but he just stared at me as if urging me to continue speaking. "I... I don't know why."

"Of course you do... You tend to hide your feelings deep inside, afraid that someone else would see."

I gaped at him. "How... How do you know??"

But instead, he answered, "Jihyun-ah, it is not good to keep your bad feelings buried deep inside. It is much better to cry them all out when you felt them as soon as you did. It is one way to get rid of all the pain as fast as possible unlike if you buried it... it could lead to depression," he said still with a smile. "You know, I also lost my grandmother who is really, really close to me. I grew up, my parents are always busy so I end up staying with her. Just a few months ago, she passed away. Of course until now it is still painful and I cannot help but cry at some times but it is the only way to get rid of the pain in there," he pointed at his chest. "If you have to change at least one thing about you, that is keeping your emotions until you burst. You never know when it is too much and it might control you and you will be out of your mind."

I see the point of what he is saying.

"Thank you, Yixing... Really."

He reached out to brush away a fringe of hair from my face. "My name sounds good when you say it. I would like you to call me Yixing more than Lay..."

I slightly blushed. "Well... I think Yixing suits you more."

"Silly... It is because it is my name," he laughed slightly and ruffled my hair. I can't understand these guy sometimes. He would fix my hair then mess it up right after. "Do you think you are calm enough to join us downstairs?"

"Yeah... Thank you, Yixing."

-----------------------

Helu guysss!! I am back!

This chappie is kind of long I know but I hope it isn't that boring. Don't worry guys, the other chapters wouldn't be boring. Mark my words :).

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and if you do please leave a vote or a comment :).

Thank you guys!

Love lots.

R.E.T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x