Sweet As Suga [ON HOLD] (Suga...

De GlimpseOfStarlight

One day you receive an email that says that you're the winner of a contest, the prize is a meeting with your... Mais

A quick introduction
Inbox: 1 new message
Smartphone
The mysterious stranger
Roommates?!
Confused feelings
Date night
Bad vibes
Brothers?!
Here comes trouble
1 + 1 = 2
Morning cuddles
!UPDATE!
Sweet gestures
Jealousy
Drunk
Traitor + special announcement
Teddy bear (1k special)
Trouble
Drunk Kisses
Lost
Reunited
Pillow fight
Forever You Will SHINee (not an update)
First time
Sleepy mornings
Nerves
Rapid decisions
Pain
Nothing Matters
Regrets
Realization
Strong bond
No turning back (10k special) +18
Yoongi's plan
Let's make a deal
Don't Leave Me
The Hacker
The Tickets
Double Trouble pt. 1
Double Trouble pt. 2

Suspicious business

1K 17 4
De GlimpseOfStarlight

Yoongi's POV.

(unedited for now, pls excuse spelling or grammar mistakes:)

"If I help you find your girl, I will get to sleep with her once."

If Jimin hadn't been there to pull him back, then Yoongi would probably have jumped through that thick glass and strangled his brother. Because hearing him talking about his y/n like that, made him feel all shades of anger that there possibly are. He was usually a pretty calm person, but if you touched sensitive topics then he wouldn't hold back. But thankfully Jimin took a firm grip around his shoulders, and forced him back down on the chair again. 

"You have no right to even think that you bastard, so just cut it already or else I will leave you here and our deal will be no longer." Yoongi hissed angrily as his eyes narrowed into thin lines, but enough open to send imaginary burning arrows through them to his brother. 

Raising his hands in a defeated gesture, Yoongi's brother chuckled while he looked at the two younger men in front of him. He seemed strangely calm despite the tensed situation. 

"Calm down, it was just a joke okay? It seems like your humor is still lacking a bit Yoongi-ah." he said and chuckled, which Yoongi only found even more triggering.

Moving uncomfortably in his chair, he still felt on edge even though his brother had just been joking. Even if he couldn't understand how that could be a "funny thing", he still kept quite about it and chose to ignore his brother's stupid words. Even if he didn't show it on the outside, he was in fact extremely desperate to get his brother's help. Because if he didn't a hand on y/n's location, then he would be back at square one again. 

"Hyung, I'm asking you to be completely serious about this since I am. So, are we having this deal or not?" Yoongi said, his voice being completely calm but still determined(it fills him with DETERMINATION! lol jk I'm just Undertale trash)

His brother looked at him and then on Jimin, the pieces coming together in his head. Just like he had realized something that he hadn't understood earlier. And then something lit up in his eyes, and for the first time in what feels like forever, his face softens and he looks at Yoongi with soft eyes. Which at first takes him by surprise, since he couldn't remember the last time his brother looked at him with such compassion and admiration. 

"You really do care about her, don't you?" he said slowly, every word leaving his mouth hesitantly. 

Yoongi nodded as an answer, and his brother sighed deeply. 

"Then alright, let so be it." he said

---

Walking in a quick pace, the two men made their way down the pavement. Every once in a while glancing over their shoulders, to be sure that no unwanted people was following them. They had to be smooth and keep a low profile, not getting any unnecessary attention. 

They had managed to receive the address to Yoongi's brother's headquarter, somehow without any guards noticing anything. Which had almost been a close call, because a guard had walked by their booth once and looked at them with a suspicious look. Luckily he must have thought that nothing odd was going on in the booth after some seconds of staring at the little ensemble. And now Yoongi and Jimin was making their way there to put the plan into life.

It was not the same building as last time Yoongi noticed, that old suspicious looking warehouse had been giving him the chills anyway. But he figured that it had to do with that the police had arrived at the old place, and exposed it and that's why they had got themselves a new location. And that place was sure something.

On the outside it looked like nothing more different from your everyday convenience store, a bit scruffy looking but no difference from what some stores looks like. But underneath all of that, you would find a place worthy a suspicious drug dealing gang.

Yoongi and Jimin walked in through the automatic opening doors and looked around with cautious eyes, scanning the room for anything unusual, but of course they didn't find anything.

Walking up to the cashier, which was a tall man that looked to be in his late twenties. He must use contacts, because his eyes had a hazel color with a yellow like ring close to the pupils. His appearance didn't really give away any hints that this was the headquarter to a dangerous gang, a simple short sleeved shirt with a name tag on and a pair of jeans was what he was wearing. Not any flashy leather jacket or tattoos as long as the eye could see.

According to Yoongi's brother, they were suppose to go up to the cashier and say a certain word that apparently was a secret code. To Yoongi it sounded like a pretty silly thing, but as long as it helped them he couldn't complain.

The man stared at them with a bored expression, looking like he would want to be anywhere but here. Leaning in slightly, Yoongi said in a low voice so that only the guy and Jimin was able to hear it.

"Do you perhaps have any mint cookies here?" as soon as the words had left his mouth, Yoongi felt how stupid it sounded like. Why the hell would anyone choose something so silly like a sentence like that?

The cashier eyed him up and down, like he was considering him as a idiot or not. But then short after he nodded, and said rather casually.

"I can check in our storage sir, would you mind tagging along?" 

Yoongi and Jimin exchanged looks, was this really the right place? Following a complete stranger that either of them knew nothing about, perhaps wasn't the most intelligent decision ever. Though on the other hand, this whole plan was not really thought out nor the most clever thing that Yoongi had ever come up with. Still he had got this far plus that Jimin was already involved in it as well, so giving up and just stop the plan wouldn't make the situation any better. 

Nodding in an answer, the cashier disappeared behind the counter and behind some old curtains that was covering the door was behind the desk. Yoongi and Jimin being like a tail behind him, keeping a cautious eye on their surrounding. 

He led them down a narrow staircase, once down on the bottom of it, a dark corridor followed. It was not much space to be honest, and it was hardly any lights in there. The only source of light there was, was from the faint glow of some candles hanging on the wall in old looking metal holders. Making it harder to making out their surrounding.

Soon they reached a door that was located at the end of the fairly long corridor, light sipping out from the bottom of the door. The sound of voices came from the other side of the door, their voices was deep and raspy. 

Opening the door, the man shoved both of them into a bigger room as he himself closed the door behind them. The strong and familiar smell of nicotine met them as soon as they entered. Their entre hadn't gone unnoticed though, since the a sudden silence had suddenly fallen over the room. Jimin scanned the room warily, his gaze abruptly stopping as they met with a pair of cold hard eyes on the other side of the room. It caused him to immediately look away, those pair of eyes had given him the chills. 

But both of their attention then turned towards the other side of the room, when a deep voice spoke up. Annoyance was clear in the person's voice.

"Jihyun, and who the hell are these?! You could at least let us know that there are coming people here, before you just decide to bring them here without even giving us some kind of notice." the man who spoke was pretty tall just as the man who apparently was called "Jihyun"who had brought you here. He had broad shoulders and his facial features was well defined, especially his jawline, which seemed to be clenched at the moment. 

The man behind them bowed down his head, and stuttered nervously.

"Hyung I'm sorry. They said our secret passcode that only members know about, so that's why I didn't tell you in advance."

The broad shouldered man looked at him coldly and was just about to speak up again, when another man came up behind him. He had blonde messy hair, with a fringe that covered parts of his face. Yoongi and him locked eyes, feeling like the man's eyes saw through him and into his soul. Then suddenly he smiled, not a genuine friendly one but more of a devil like smirk. Removing his fringe from his left eye, revealing a scar on his cheek. He walked up towards Yoongi and chuckled darkly. 

"Well well, look who we have here. Isn't it our dear boss little brother." he said inching closer towards Yoongi. "The guy who put us all into a whole lot of trouble, Yoongi is it? Remember me?" he continued in a teasing way. 

Memories of that day came back into Yoongi's mind, he did indeed remember this guy. And oh how he had wished for never seeing him again. 

"I do remember you." he replied with an emotionless expression, not letting the man see his true feelings. 

The malicious smile on the blonde man's face immediately changed into a deadly serious one, and his cold eyes got a crazy glimpse in them. 

"Then perhaps you remember that we have some unfinished business to take care of as well, you know no one not even the boss brother gets away from throwing all of us in jail and ruining our business right?" 

And that's where something must have snapped in the guy's head, because in the next moment he had grabbed Yoongi by the throat and pressed him up by the wall. Looking at him with a similar look that a murderer gives their next prey before they kills them. 

"Who's in trouble now, Min Yoongi?"

---

A/N: 

Finally an update, yippie! Are you all doing well lovelies? I'm doing okay, since the last week before I graduate are wrapping up. And I'm honestly so nervous for what will happen afterwards, I'm not ready to enter the adult world yet. Someone pls send hElp. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this little update, and I wish you a marvelous day/night. And don't forget to hold onto your wigs, because we all know that Bangtan are coming soon. We all know what's waiting... But until then take care lovlies, love ya!<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.4K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
90.7K 3.5K 71
a little over a year after the death of your parents, you're struggling to keep your music store open and provide for your sister. after spotting him...
659K 16.7K 21
One day you were finally going to the concert of your favorite K-pop group BTS, and most of all you would meet your bias Suga. But who knew that it w...