An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY

1.4K 35 2
By Marisa179

Athena's POV
Saturday
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ever since the accident, this whole week, Xavier has been on my case. I keep saying Im ok, but he keeps going. But we're right now going to the Music and Art gallery in my Lamborghini that Xavier is driving. Apparently, Im not ok to drive which is bullshit. We get there and the rest of them come in their own cars.

"Are you okay Ath" I forgot to mention, Alex is also on my case.

"If either of you say that again, you both wont be, but Im fine. Like I said the last million times." I said to Alex and Xavier. We went inside and it looked so cool. I've been here before, but it looked laid back then. Now it looks similar to a night club. It had blue lights, a bar, a stage for singing, and art on the walls to look at. Me and Xavier started looking at art and I saw a picture that looked familiar.

"Have you seen this picture before?" I asked Xavier and shook his head. I looked at the signature, which said Anonymous. I instantly knew what the picture was, that brought back memories. I took out my sketchbook and got out the picture that was in the back of it.

This was a picture that me and my mom took. Right after the picture was taken and printed, I drew it. A couple days later, my dad sold it to a woman who loved it. I never knew where she put it, but I've been trying to find it everywhere. I held Xavier's hand and kept walking. While we were walking, I heard the host say Jules was singing. She then walked on the stage.

"So what do you want to sing tonight?" The host asked.

"I will sing Stay With Me acoustic version." She said confidently. She starts playing the guitar and then sings.

She finishes singing with everybody clapping and screaming. When she gets off the stage my heartbeat for some reason was fast and my sight was blurry. Soon enough, I fell into Xavier.

"Babygirl, are you ok?" I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Xavier's POV
I picked Ath up bridal style. I went to Kim, not focusing on the horrified looks on these people's faces. When I reach Kim, she gets in panic mode.

"She had a panic attack, so Im taking her home. You can stay here and make sure no one else knows about it." She nods and kisses my cheek. I kiss hers and I leave. She's like my sister like Chris was Ath's brother. I get to the car, put Ath in the passenger side, then get in the driver's side. We get in the house and I immediately go into our room. I lay her down and then laid down next to her. I played with her hair and eventually fell asleep. I felt eyes on me, so I open mine to see Ath looking at me.

"How are you feeling babygirl?" She smiled at me.

"Im good, but it wasn't a panic attack. My heart was beating fast, so while you were sleeping I went to the gang doctor. I took some Alieve and I feel better. Now go back to sleep."

"But Im not tireeeddd" I whined jokingly. She laughed and got up.

"Fine, then lets spend time with our daughter." I'll never get tired of hearing that. I get up, change into grey sweatpants and a black shirt with Jordans. Ath was wearing grey leggings, a black Calvin Klein bra with a white flannel over it, and black Jordans. She dressed Maddie in grey leggings, black shirt, and Jordans.

We ended up going to Chipotle. When we went inside, almost everyone immediately recognized us and got scared. I dont understand this because we dont have weapons, for once in our lives. We get to the cashier who was a guy that looked about 20.

"H-hello. What can I g-get you guys?" He stuttered. Ath put Maddie on her hip so she could see the menu.

"I want steak, lettuce, and sour cream." Maddie said for herself.

"Same" Me and Ath said in unison. He nodded with his hands shaking. They make the order, I pay after having an argument with Athena about how when Im around, Im paying. Now she's mad at me. We find a table in the back and since Madison was too occupied with my phone, I moved Ath to my lap.

"Are you still mad at me?" She turned to me.

"Im not mad at you. Its just Im not used to people spending their money on me. I hated it because I felt obligated to pay them back. So Im sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I get it, but with me here, Im paying for you and our princesa." She nodded and leaned back into me. The cashier called us for our food, so I got it. Once I sat down, Ath got back on my lap. We ate and talked about random things.

"Hey princesa, how would you like to go to a public school?" Ath asked and Maddie dropped her fork, smiling widely.

"Really?" We nodded. She jumped out the chair spinning around and doing a mixture of cartwheels and ariels.

"She's going places." I whispered to Ath.

"Hell yea she is." We laughed and kept eating while watching Maddie dance. We finish eating, so we went to Target for Maddie's school supplies and clothes. I went to the supply section, while Ath and Maddie went to get her clothes.

About an hour later, we meet at the line. This lady that looked to be early 40s turned around looking at us disgusted. We didnt pay attention to her and listened to Maddie ramble about going to school.

"Excuse me, how old are you and the little one?" The lady asked Ath with a thick French accent.

"Im 18 and she's 5." She looked even more disgusted.

"Cette génération est tout sur les grossesses chez les adolescentes ces jours-ci. Vous devez avoir du respect pour vous-même. Ne pas étendre vos jambes à un gars qui ne restera probablement pas." Me and Ath had pure shock on our faces. I can understand French, but I cant speak it. Ath's eyes got darker. (This generation is all about teen pregnancies these days. You have to have respect for yourself. Not spreading your legs to a guy that probably wont even stay.)

"Vous ne nous connaissez pas ou ce que nous avons traversé. Madison est légalement adoptée parce qu'elle a été abandonnée, d'accord. Alors ne viens pas à moi quand tu ne connais pas la merde." (You dont know us or what we've been through. Madison is legally adopted because she was abandoned, ok. So dont come to me when you dont know shit.)

"La langue! Vous devez respectez vos aînés." (Language! You need to respect your elders.)

"Et je ne respecte pas les gens qui n'ont pas gagné. Je suppose que mon père a de mauvais parents depuis qu'il m'a appris ça." (I dont respect people who didnt earn it. I guess my dad has bad parenting too since he taught me that.)

She leaves angrily, we pay, and then leave. When we get home, Maddie happily puts her school supplies in her bookbag. Me and Ath go into the game room and start playing GTA V. A couple minutes later, Zane came in the room.

"Hey. Someone's at the door for you guys. I think he said his name is Ethan." I looked at Ath who was already looking at me. She had told me on Wednesday about what happened and Im not happy about it. We go to the door and see Ethan standing there alone. When he saw us, he smiled sadly.

"Hey brother."

"You dont get to call me that anymore!" I said raising my voice. Ath quickly put her hand in mine, which relaxed me.

"Look Xavier, can I come in please?" I moved aside and came in. We sat in the living room. Ath was sitting beside me, but I moved her on my lap massaging her sides. I then looked at Ethan.

"You came here to talk, so talk."

"Lo jodí, lo sé. Solo quiero ver a mamá y papá." (I fucked up, I know that. I just want to see mom and dad.)

"¿Por qué estás hablando en español?" (Why are you speaking in spanish?)

"Entonces tu chica no entiende. Ese siempre fue nuestro código para otras personas." Me and Ath chuckled. (So your girl doesn't understand. That was always our code from other people.)

"Soy mitad italiano y mitad costarricense. Sé lo que estás diciendo. Además de lo que le digas a Xavier, él me lo dirá de todos modos." Ethan was in pure shock. (I'm half Italian and half Costa Rican. I know what you are saying. Besides, whatever you say to Xavier, he will tell me anyways.)

"Wait, so everyone in this house speaks spanish?" We nodded.

"You thought we argued in English? Fuck that. Well Im going to check on our princesa. Are you good here?" I nodded and she left after kissing me.

"So where's mom and dad?"

"Mom is next door. Dad is dead. Right after you left, they got kidnapped. Dad made a deal that they could kill him if they let mom go...Do you know what that feels like? Crying all day because you couldnt find your family. Then your mom comes home saying that dad's dead. And its going to be alright when you know its not because the people you looked up to are gone. Then you go to school the next day and everyone points fingers at you because the rumors say you killed your brother and dad. Your brother's friends that didnt like you anyways believe the rumors and bully you everyday until you actually fight back. Which was probably 2 weeks later of endless suffering because you find out you have to take over the mafia when you turn 16. You dont know shit about what happened after you left and I needed you. I had to go to a useless therapist because I got quiet. I didnt talk for years saying I was only going to talk to you when you came back. But the funny part was that you didnt. Then I found Chris and Alex. I talked to them and that was it. Still waiting for you. Finally Ath came around who actually fixed me. I talk to people now knowing you werent coming back. Now you know my life. How much I needed you. And I know you're going to say that I can depend on you since you're here. But see dear brother, I depend on Ath and mi princesa. Who depend on me as well so you can go. Mom is next door, you might get hit plenty of times. Though she could let you in. Bye asshole." I got up and ran upstairs not paying attention and bumped into someone to where we fell.

"Oh my god. You weigh 1000 pounds." Thats when I realized it was Ath. I got up and helped her up. She immediately hugged me.

"If you carry me, then we can talk about it." I laughed and lifted her to where she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her into the room and threw her on the bed. She purposely rolled on the bed and fell. When she did, she started laughing hysterically.

"Are you high? Drunk? Something?" I said confused. She got back on the bed smiling.

"No. This was my poor attempt of making you smile." I sat beside her and she got on my lap to where she was straddling me.

"Just seeing you makes me smile." I kissed her softly. We pull away and she smiles.

"So you want to play GTA again?" She asked.

"I could think of way better things." I sneaked my hand under her shirt. She shook her head and got up.

"Nope, we're playing GTA." She ran downstairs to the game room. I stayed on the bed for a couple seconds. Then she yelled upstairs.

"Dont make come get you." I shook my head smiling. This girl will probably be the death of me.

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY😏❤😊😍😘😈
Sorry this chapter was late. I had writers' block, so it was hard. But its finished, so I hope you enjoyed. Love you all❤😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.8K 22
Previously known as "The Bad Boy Saved Me" CRINGY AS FUCKK JUST WARNING YOU I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW THIS IS WRITTEN, I'VE NEVER EDITED IT, IT'S DEFINIT...
867K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
168K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...