Darkness (HunterxHunter)

De NoGAMENoLIFETeT

This is another hunterxhunter fanfiction that is based off both the 1999 and 2011. Mika is the daughter of Fe... Mais

Mika (Updated)
Encounter X Hesitation X Departure
Pride X Stormy X Waters
Decision X Shortcut X Detour
Steak X Marathon X Exams Start
Trauma X Limit X Sweet Trap
Conjurer X Smile X Beasts Beware
Phantom Troupe Age
Menchi X Furious X Second Phase?
Failing X Panic X Heavenly Voice
Exploration X Guts X Stowaway
Bad Boy X Good Boy X Killua
Pro X Con X Trap
Candles X Policy X Dispute
Three People? X Five People X Last Choice
Treasure X Memory X Cramped Hotel Room
Stranded X Log Book X Soaked
Big Waves X Big Cannon X Huge Hush
Fourth Phase X Forty Four X Number of Death
Found X Hide X Caught Up
New Picture of Mika
Damage X Reunion X Courage
Short Chapter will be Slither X Stinger X In The Cave
Chairman X Interview X Written Exam
Hisoka X Vs X Mika
Killua X Disaualified X Forced Out
Disband X Party X Unpleasant Ties
Hunter Exam Arc to Zoldyck Arc
Sighteeing X Landmark X Killua's House
Training X Hound X Exhausted
IMPORTANT! Final picture of Mika and question
Skateboard X Apprentice X Honesty
Guess X What X Reader-tachi!
Killua X Punishment X Family Metting
Mika X Nen X Type
Coin Toss X Reunion X Change of Clothes
Zoldyck Arc to Heavens Arena Arc
Disguise X Heaven X Fight X Training
Nen X Nen X Nen?
Mika X Spiders X Kurapika
Secret Trick X Registration X The Battle Begins
Two Months X Break X Just In Case
Bungee X Punch X One Round Battle
Hisoka's Love X Showdown X Gon's Resolve
Agony X Talent X Killer Instinct
Small Fry X Clean Up X Exam Over!?
Heavens Arena Arc to Yorknew Arc!!!
Mika Character New
I'm Home X Welcome Back X We're Killua and Mika
Dad X Top Secret X Confession
Kurapika X Black Eyes X First Job
Heart Tone X Kurapika and Mika X Dowsing
Killua X Big Fortune X Hunter's Tavern
Ai X New X Character
Hiro X New X Character
New X Story X ;)
A X Path Towards X Destruction
Spider X Yorknew X Assemble
Akumu X New X Character
Underground Auction X Annihilation X Machine Gun
Deadly X Luck X Nen
Phantom Troupe X The Shadow Beasts X Community
Hisoka X Alliance X Spider Hunting
Yami X New X Character
Thank you!

Lies X Truth? X Kiriko

3.9K 125 51
De NoGAMENoLIFETeT

Mika's POV

I sighed. "It's been about two hours hasn't it?" I asked everyone.

Gon sighed. "Yeah. Hey Kurapika?! That Old Woman said something about Navigators, do you know what she was talking about?"

He nods. "The location of the Hunter Exams, changes every year. It's the Navigators job to know exactly where it is, and guide promising applicants there. Apparently, it's nearly impossible to reach thee exam site without them. So that means that we have to find a navigator to find thee exams. And, we also have to prove to them that we're worthy of their assistance." Kurapika explains, but there's one thing wrong with that explanation.

I sipped up my pace. "That's not completely true." I state.

Gon and Kurapika look to the side. "What's not?"

"A lot of applicants can make it to thee exam site without Navigators."

"How?" Asks Kurapika.

"It's simple, because there are so many applicants who want to become hunters, there are a lot of rumors going around about where thee exam site is. Also, you can use the location of thee previous exams to locate the next site. Truly is simple."

"But that takes up a lot of time." Kurapika states.

"Don't want to admit your wrong do you?" I sigh. "That's why thee next Hunter Exam is a year apart. Giving the applicants enough time to prepare and research."

"Wow! Your really smart Mika!" Gon says cheerfully.

I shake my head. "No I'm not, it's common knowledge when you want to take thee Hunter Exams." I turn towards Kurapika. "You said something about, we have to show thee Navigators that we're worthy right?"

He nods. "Yes."

Gon looks up and sighs. "That all sounds really complicated."

"IS THIS TUNNEL EVER GOING TO END?!!" Leorio complains.

"Shut up Leorio. Complaining doesn't make anything better." I yell back at him, thinking it was going to make him pick up the pace, but of course when it comes to Leorio I'm wrong. Next thing you know he drops his suitcase and starts complaining again. "It thought this was supposed to take 2 hours! It was 2 hours, 2 hours ago!! I'm starving to death and I really got to use the bathroom!"

I sigh. "What a complainer." I tell them.

Gon turns around angrily. "Don't fall behind!!"

"Can't we just rest a bit!" He complains, AGAIN.

Gon turns his face back to thee exit where in the distance you can see light. "But I can see thee exit!"

"Really?! Then what are we standing around for?!!" Leorio screams and picks up his stuff and runs towards thee exit like a mad man. I turn around to Gon and give him a thumps up and he returns it with a peace sign. Then all three of us walk towards thee exit to catch up with Leorio only to see a swamp with a single boat in the water. It smelled bad and the sounds of animals is really getting on my nerves.

"And when they stepped out of the cave they found themselves on thee edge of a lack." Leorio narrates. I sweat drop and whisper to Kurapika. "Is he really that much of an idiot or am I crazy?"

"What are we supposed to do know?! Swim?!"

"Your more of an idiot that I thought you were Leorio, there's a boat in the distance." I say pointing to the left side of me.

"She's right!" Gon agrees then we all walk over to the boat and hop on while Kurapika and Gon. The boat was linking inside and Leorio complains again. "Ah! The boats linking!"

"It won't be a problem." Kurapika contradicts Leorio while peddling. "If you just plug it up until we get across."

"Don't tell me this is another part of the Hunter Exam, Huh?" They both stopped peddling and we look down only to see a Magical Beast Warning sign. "Look, it's a Magical Beast Warning sign."

"Takes for stating thee obvious, Leorio." I say in a mocking voice.

"Shut up you brat!" He yells and try's to hit me in thee head but I catch his fist. Then Kurapika and Gon start peddling again and it was complete silence on the boat. "So peaceful."

"I've been trying to think of a way we can impress thee Navigators when we find them, but I can't think of anything." Gon says sadly.

"Let me see." Kurapika says still thinking.

"Everyone knows thee first impression is about how you look." Leorio says vaguely. "I'm sorry to tell you Gon but your not going to be to much help, Kurapika your way to short and Mika." He locks at me up and down. 'Creep.' " your pretty but, you'd probably scare them away, but I'm sure my superior Stature will be enough to impress any Navigator."

"Would that work?" Gon asks, innocently.

"No, it defiantly won't." Myself and Kurapika say.

"What was that?!" Leorio says quickly.

Kurapika puts on of his hands on his chin. "There must be some other way we can win their favor, and not with our physical strength either."

"Huh?" Leorio says cluelessly.

"Like intelligence, or knowledge. For example, Gon what is something your really good at and how can you use that to your advantage?" Kurapika questions Gon.

"I've never reall thought about it." Gon says true fully and starts thinking about it.

"Even thought you may not know it your are talented at a number of different things, you too Mika. Now Leorio on the other hand-"

"My greatest strength is my courage. Beasts and monsters, bring them on!" While Leorio says that a huge no gigantic sea monster comes out of the Lake. I look at it like who the hell care while Gon and Kurapika look a it fearfully. "Hun?"

"Leorio, behind you."

He turns around slowly while saying, "behind me?" Right at the point that a Leorio turns around I jump up and tear of its head, on accident. I only meant to stab it.

"How did you do that?!" Gon says surprisingly. 'Whats wrong with this kid?'

Leorio still looked scared so he ran to where Gon and Kurapika was and started peddling and in the next 10 second we were across the swamp/lake. He was still peddling by the time we reached dry ground though. "Leorio." Kurapika says and he finally stops.

Gon then picks up the briefcase and hands it to Leoiro. "Here."

Leorio then looks around and sees that we're already on land. "Even a big lake like this can be crossed in a block on an eye if I'm the one rowing thee boat." While he says that we all jump off the boat and walk towards some runes. "Hey!"

"Are these Runes?" Gon asks.

He nods, "I believe they are from thee ancient Suomi Tribe."

"Can you read it?" We ask him.

"Yes but parts of it is missing. It seems to be some kind of warning it anyone who intrudes into this place."

"Forget about the Runes." Leorio calls from the ground. "Let's go find the path that the Old woman was talking about."

"Look to your left and you'll see your already on the path." They all turn their heads to see a path that follows the lake Towards the Cedar Tree.

"This looks like a long whinnying road, I thought she said it was supposed to be straight?"

I shake my head and Kurapika explains. "She said it would lead us straight there, which doesn't necessarily mean it's straight. Isn't that right Gon, Mika."

We nod our head,

Leorio starts walking off following the boys but I hear a rustle in the leafs and turn around quickly only to see nothing. "I swear I saw something." I then shock it off.

Time skip~

We were still walking on the road and it had finally become some what straight, everything was going find until a Leorio started complaining again only for him to find another Magical Beasts Warning sign. "Hey Gon, you look like you know where your going, but are your sure where not walking into Magical Beasts territory?"

Gon shook his head, "you don't have to worry because there aren't any Magical Beast or Monsters anywhere around here."

"I won't be so sure." I said quietly only for me to hear,

"Then I'd like to know how you explain thee warning signs around here."

"I'm surprise you can see so well in this darkness." Kurapika states.

"My house on Whale Island was in the Middle of the Mountains so it was always Dark like this, but being in this forest fells a lot different."

I look back at Kurapika. "This isn't dark at all it's not like it's pitch black out here, where you can't see your hands."

"There it is! Right over there it's the Lone Cedar Tree!!" Gon exclaims. You could see a house underneath thee Lone Cedar Tree in the distance.

5-10 minutes Later we arrived at our destination a wood house under the tree. Where it was too quiet as Leorio knocked on the door. "No one home?" Kurapika says suspiciously. "That's strange, the old woman said that a couple lives here."

"Looks like we're the only people to get this far." Leorio says arrogantly. "Haha we beat everyone else!"

"What should we do know?" Kurapika asks the group.

"I'm going in." Leorio then opens the door only to revel a Magical beast, a Kiriko to be exact holding a woman hostage while a man is under the floor. Everyone ran in to save them but I dashed out the door near the window waiting for the Kiriko to make its get away. Though something was wrong with this whole situation.

In a couple of seconds the Kiriko smashes threw the door breaking the wood in the process and making everyone fall onto the floor. Screaming was heard around. "Leorio, Mika! You two see if he's hurt!" Kurapika yells at us.

"Yeah no problem!" Leorio screams back and I help him carry thee injured 'man' back into the house. When I looked at the man everything about him was off. He's injures where obviously fake because there was (a) no blood and (b) didn't seem like there was any damage done to his body. Also, he was faking, his fear was a fake, his sadness was a fake and his generosity was a fake. Everything about his screamed don't trust him. Even when Leorio was healing him.

"Hey Leorio!" I whispered/yelled,

"What?!" He said irritably.

"Come outside for a second."

"Can't this wait a minute?!" He spat back,

I glanced at the man and he looked at me with the same expression besides his eyes, they told me that he was shocked, surprised and astonished. "No it can't follow me."

"Fine!" He growled and followed me out the door to the side of a house. "What do you want now?!"

I looked at the house then back at Leorio, "that man isn't human!" I yelled/whispered,

"What are you talking about?!" He said with the same tone I was using.

"Everything about him is fake, his injures, his feeling even his wife isn't real!"

"How do you know for sure?!" He retorted.

"Call it a hunch or instinct,if you must."

Leorio turned around in thee opposite direction. "Well I'm not going to follow your claim just because of a hunch! Good bye I have herbs to collect!" Then he ran off.

"Leorio!" I screamed at him, "man he's annoying! Try to help someone out and this is what I get" Then I went back to the house and glared at the 'man' and crosed my arms.

"I know your not Human Kiriko." I stated,

He smiled sickly. "You don't, do you?"

"No this whole conflict is a lie." I paused, "you and the other Kiriko are the Navigators aren't you?" Then I stepped out of this way because I knew he was going to test Leorio. Then he ran off and left, so I sat down and waited for everyone to return.

Time skip~

An Hour later, the guys and the Kirikos come back to the house. I got out of my spot and walked towards him. "Guess you wished you would have believed me and my 'hunch' now don't ya."

He sighs. "Shut up!"

I looked over to All the Kirikos. "Your the woman or these guys daughters." I said to Kurapika's. "Your the man or the brother of her and the guy Leorio already healed thought the wounds were fake, everything was." I looked back to Gon's Kirikos. "The one on the left was the one that Kurapika and Gon hit on the head, the male and the one of the right is the female or mother of these two."

They all looked at me surprised, "you can tell them apart?"

I noded. "Yeah, texture, fur color, voice volume, expressions, personality, these are small details that a lot of people miss and that the male is 1 mm talker than the woman and the woman has sharper claws." I look back at Kurapika and Leorio, "I know Gon can tell, you mean you can't?"

I saw the boys slightly blush. "Aw, your embarrassed." I say mockingly.

"It's been a while since anyone has been able to tell us apart, this happens once every ten years."

'Why is everyone saying once every 10 years it's getting on my nerves.'

"You probably already guessed it like the girl, but we're are the Navigators." The husband said.

"And I'm there daughter." The Kiriko that looked like a human said.

"Hi! I'm the son." The male human-look alike said.

"Hello." Gon said while waving, I swear dropped at that.

"It was my daughter disguised as a married couple who met you in the house under the Lone Cedar Tree."

The girl then pointed to her tattoos. "And Kurapika pointed out correctly my tattoos. In the Suomi Tribe these symbolize the value of chastity. You'd of missed that entirely if you weren't used to ancient history, it not only took great Knowledge but keen eyes as well. Your powers of wisdoms and observation made you conclude that we weren't actually a married couple. We're very impressed." They all agreed.

The man got up next. "And let's not forget Leorio, even thought he didn't notice that the wounds he was dressing wasn't the real thing."

I glared at Leorio and he flinched. "I told you it was the real thing, none of it was."

"The medical treatment he provided for me was very Truro and not only that you said positive and tried to comfort me and try to say calm. Even thought I was only pretending to be worried that my wife has been a ducked. Thank you I was deeply touched with your kindness and generosity."

Leorio started blushing red and it was pretty funny. "Enough already your embarrassing me!"

"Not to mention that fact that you discovered my true identity from a faint needle mark. Your skills are worthy of praise!"

Next it was the wife and real husband. "There aren't many applicants that can tell us apart, only once in about every 10 years do we meet someone like you Gon. You have showed great perception and physical prowess."

All the Kieikos then turned to me but the look alike man spoke first. "You where the first of all of them to notice that my whole entire being was fake and tried to warn your teammate about me over a hunch. Even thought that wasn't completely through. You read my movements, my expressions and my eyes. You were able to tell that I was lying the whole time and that I no all of us where the Navigators. That takes a lot of observation skills."

"Your were also able to tell us apart. Even before Gon explained the differences. Your a applicant that we have never seen before, we wish you luck on the exams. All 4 of you have passed this test." The look a likes transformed into Kirikos and they all speas there wings high. The daughter and son were carrying Leorio. The wife Kurapika and the husband Gon. "What about Mika?" Gon asked them.

I shook my head. "I'm fine just tell me what I need to say and what the place looks like."

"It's a stake house in Zarbon City go inside it and tell them that you want the Stake Combo, grilled over low flake. They will then lead you to the hunter exams."

"Alright I'll be going then."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

248K 17.3K 89
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
810K 86.5K 136
1era y 2da temporada ♥️ Sinopsis: En donde Jimin es un Omega mimado y Jungkook un Alfa amargado, los dos se casan por sus propias conveniencias. ⚠️...
83.8K 4.7K 10
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justifica por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suc...
191K 17K 45
Una noticia impactante que dejo sorprendidos a todos. Los hombres, ¿pueden embarazarse? Kim Dan no podía tener más desgracias en su vida, ¿verdad? ...