The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

Από Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... Περισσότερα

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 51

8.6K 174 189
Από Azazel0886

Author's notes:
Hello all, and welcome to chapter 51.
As I'm sure many of you are wondering, "why is Azazel posting today?" Well the answer to this is today is a special day. Any guesses as to what makes today special?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The answer is on this day, May 29th of last year, I posted the first Chapter of The Secret Prince. So today I am presenting you with an extra chapter.
Second. A few months ago I introduced skyblueshipping, the shipping of Paul and Miette. Today I am happy to present to you a new piece of fanart brought to us by Poke_fan-united.

This is just awesome work don't you all agree? So please join me in saying thank you for your hard work Poke_fan-united.
Now to the part you've all been waiting for, if you like my work please vote, fell free to comment, and please share with your friends. I now present to you chapter 51. Enjoy.

Snowbell City, a city that lived up to its name. The city sat on a mountain and was covered in snow most of the year.

"Yay snow," Bonnie squealed, as now the snow was deep enough for her to play in.

Bonnie spun around and fell backwards into the snow and started to make a snow angel. Dedenne jumped out of Bonnie's bag and tried to make a snow angel too, but his arms and legs were too short to do much. Squishy just stayed in Bonnie's bag where it was nice and warm.

"Come on Bonnie, we need to keep going," Clemont urged.

"All right," Bonnie groaned as she stood back up.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll have some time to play in the snow after Ash's gym battle," Korrina said to try and cheer Bonnie up.

"Ok," Bonnie replied cheerfully, then took off running towards the Pokemon Center.

"Hey Bonnie, wait up," Clemont yelled as he ran after her.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Pokemon Center. Once there, they began to walk to Nurse Joy's station to hand her their pokeballs, but were side tracked by a familiar voice.

"Hey Ash."

Everyone looked and saw none other than Max walking towards them.

"Hey Max," Ash replied as he extended his hand.

"So I take it your here for an Iceberg badge," asked Max as he and Ash shook hands.

"That's right, are you too," Ash replied.

"I was, but I earned mine this morning," Max said proudly as he showed his badges.

"Wow you got all eight badges already," Bonnie commented, causing Max to blush a little bit.

The gang then handed Nurse Joy their Pokemon, and Braixen handed her egg to Serena before walking with Nurse Joy, and the others took a seat to wait.

"So what have you guys been up to lately," asked Max

"Lets see," Bonnie said as she looked as if she was deep in thought. "Ash almost got himself killed, Serena won the Master Class, but turned down the title of Kalos Queen because they weren't going to let her marry Ash, we all almost got kidnapped, and Ash battled the Kalos League Champion."

"Wow, you guys have been busy. Congratulations by the way Serena. I watched and voted for you," said Max.

"Well thank you," Serena replied.

"As for Ash almost getting killed, that seems pretty normal to me. And how was battling the champion Ash, was he really strong," Max asked.

"He was. I had Greninja battle his Charizard," replied Ash.

"You should have seen it, Greninja took on a whole new form. The water went to his back to make a big water shuriken, and his head got spiky," Bonnie added.

"Really, sounds cool. I wish I could have seen it," replied Max.

"Well how about you join us for my gym battle," offered Ash.

"Sure sounds great," replied Max.

"YAY," Bonnie squealed upon hearing Max was joining them.

Bonnie then became embarassed as she saw all eyes were on her, as they all knew why she was so happy. But she did see Max was blushing and smiling, so to her it was worth it. Just then Nurse Joy announced the gangs Pokemon were ready.

"You guys get ready, Max and I will get the Pokemon," said Ash.

Everyone started to gather their things as Max and Ash left for the Pokemon.

"Here you go, your Pokemon are all doing great," said Nurse Joy as they arrived at the desk.

Pikachu jumped up onto Ash's shoulder, as Dedenne did the same with Max.

"You know Max, they say if a girl's Pokemon approve of you you're in," Ash commented, causing Max to blush.

Ash laughed as he picked up Serena's pokeballs and Max picked up Clemont and Korrina's. Just as they turned around Ash stopped Max.

"Hey Max I have to ask you something. Something big will be happening when we arrive in Lumiose City. I want to know if you want to take part when it happens," asked Ash.

"Sure, what is it?" Max replied excitedly.

"Alright, everyone ready to go?" Asked Clemont after he finished clipping his pokeballs to his belt.

"Alright then, let's go to the Snowbell City Gym," Ash cheered.

The gang made their way up the mountain the gym sat on. As they came around a turn the gym came into view. It was simple looking, it was a metal building right up against the mountain, appearing to be shaped as an octagon, with the Kalos league logo on the front door.

"There it is," yelled Bonnie as she took off running.

"Bonnie wait up," Clemont cried as he and the girls ran after her.

Ash stood there and looked at the gym.

"Ash, are you ok?" asked Max.

"This is my last badge. After this is the Kalos league, then the end of my loosing streak," said Ash.

"Not if I have anything to say about it. I plan on winning it all," commented Max.

Ash looked over at Max with an eyebrow raised as he smirked, amused by his friends abundant amount of confinance.

"Come on slow pokes," Korrina yelled back at Ash and Max.

Ash and Max then started running to catch up to the others.

Inside the gym wasn't any warmer than outside. If anything it was colder. As the gang approached the entrance to the battle field five holes opened up in the floor, and five small Pokemon came up that looked like hunks of ice with eyes.

"So cute," Bonnie squealed.

"They're called Bergmite," Max said, trying to show off is knowledge of Pokemon.

"Hello, welcome to the Snowbell City Gym," said a voice over an intercom.

"Hello, I'm here for a gym battle," Ash replied back.

"Great. It's very cold inside the gym, so make any preparations needed," said the voice again.

Since everyone was still wearing their cold weather gear Ash responded right away.

"We're all ready."

Just then the doors opened. As this happened the gang felt a rush of cold air coming from inside. The Bergmite then rushed in, followed by the gang. Once inside they saw the whole battle field was made of ice, with icicles hanging from the ceiling. To their side there was an observation deck right by the door. On the other side of the battle field was a heavy set man with white hair and a beard, sitting on what looked like a throne made of ice with his legs crossed, and wearing a winter jacket like a cape.

"Welcome to the Snowbell City Gym! I am Wulfric, who will be my challanger," Wulfric yelled out enthusiastically.

"That would be me," Ash said as he stepped forward. "My name is Ash Ketchum from Rota in the Kanto region."

"Don't you get cold sitting on the ice like that?" Bonnie asked.

"Ha ha ha, the intensity of a good battle is all I need to feel warm. Now come challenger, let's battle," Wulfric responded.

Ash then removed his winter coat and handed it to Serena to hold. She took it, then gave him a kiss for luck.

"This will be a three on three battle, with only the challanger being allowed to make substitutions. Both trainers release your first Pokemon," said the referee.

"Go Bergmite."

"Noivern I choose you."

Noivern stared at his opponent. This was his first gym battle, and he didn't want to let Ash down. Even if he did have the type disadvantage, he knew Ash would come up with a plan.

"Both trainers ready."

Ash and Wulfric nodded.

"Battle begin!"

Noivern instantly took to the air, while Bergmite just stood there. Then Noivern glowed blue as he used acrobatics. As he was about to hit, Bergmite quickly moved out of the way by sliding on the ice.

Then as Noivern is recovering and before Bergmite has stopped he uses icy wind. Noivern tried to dodge by taking to the air, but the icy wind caught his left wing, causing him to crash to the ground.

Bergmite then uses sharpen, encasing himself in diamond shaped ice. Then used rapid spin, and began quickly moving to Noivern. Noivern saw this and was able to jump out of the way in time. Bergmite then quickly came back, still using rapid spin. This time Noivern tried to counter with Dragon claw. However Bergmite was spinning so fast that the Dragon claw was just knocked away and he hit Noivern and knocked him back.

Noivern got back up and saw Bergmite coming at him again with rapid spin. This time Noivern opened his mouth and used supersonic. As he did this Bergmite slowed down, the ice within the battlefield started to crack and shatter. The the ice encasing Bergmite shattered, and he flew out. Bergmite slammed into a wall, landed on his side, and slid across the ice, stopping right in front of Noivern.

Bergmite opened his eyes, then sweat dropped as he saw Noivern glaring down at him. Noivern then used boomburst at point blank range. Bergmite flew into the air and landed back on the ground with swirly eye's.

"Bergmite is unable to battle," announced the referee.

Noivern spread his wings and cried out in victory over his first gym battle. Doing this reminded him of the icy wind that hurt his wing, as he felt a slight pain as he spread his wings. This was noticed by Ash, showing him Noivern needed to rest up before he could battle again.

"Avalugg, go," Wulfric called out after returning Bergmite.

"Noivern return. You did great, now rest up, I might need you later," said Ash as he returned Noivern. Ash then clipped Noivern's pokeball back onto his belt as he grabbed his next pokeball and enlarged it. "Talonflame I choose you."

"Battle resume!"

Talonflame started off with flame charge, landing a direct hit, causing Avalugg to slide back on the ice. Avalugg counters with avalanche. A dark cloud formed over Talonflame, then rained down many chunks of ice onto him.

Talonflame started to fall to the ground, but was able to recover and get back into the air. Talonflame then used flamethrower. Before the attack could hit Avalugg used gyro ball. Avalugg began spinning like a top, causing the flamethrower to be deflected.

Avalugg then started moving towards Talonflame quickly. Talonflame backed off, then attacked with flame charge. Talonflame slammed into Avalugg and tried to hold the attack, hopeing to do enough damage. But was instead deflected with great force, slamming him into a wall, knocking him out.

"Talonflame is unable to battle," announced the referee.

Ash returned Talonflame, and thanked him. Ash was grabing his next pokeball when he noticed Avalugg still spinning, then had an idea. He then grabbed a different pokeball.

"Noivern I choose you!"

Everyone looked on confused as Noivern was still hurt, and Ash still could use one more Pokemon.

"Battle resume."

Avalugg started spinning towards Noivern. Noivern prepared a dragon claw with his right claw. Then when Avalugg was about to hit Noivern hit the ground creating a small hole in the ice. Avalugg then spun right into it as Noivern jumped back.

Everyone then could see why Ash chose Noivern as Avalugg was now stuck in the hole, unable to spin out. Noivern then 'helped' Avalugg out with boomburst at the hole. The force of the blast was enough knock Avalugg out of the hole, stop spinning, and land on his stomach.

Noivern painfully took to the air and charged at Avalugg with both claws ready with Dragon claw. Avalugg struggled to get up and then used stone edge. As the attack closed in Noivern used one claw to cut down a rock pillar, but was then hit by another, knocking him into the air. Then with the last of his strength, Noivern used boomburst, hitting Avalugg.

The attack successfully knocked out Avalugg. Noivern then hit the ground unconscious.

"Noivern and Avalugg are unable to battle. Both trainers are down to their last pokemon."

Both Ash and Wulfric returned their Pokemon, thanked them, and chose their last pokemon.

"Abomasnow go."

"Greninja I choose you!"

Once Abomasnow was released it began to hail as his ability snow warning took effect. Greninja took a small amount of damage due to this when he was hit by the hail.

"Battle resume."

"Greninja, start off with cut," Ash calls out.

Greninja charged at Abomasnow, but instead of the white sticks that usually formed, purple ones formed instead, showing Greninja learned night slash. As Greninja was moving in Abomasnow opened his mouth and used ice shard. Greninja jumped out of the way, but didn't see that Abomasnow was already charging in towards his position with his arm glowing green. Greninja was then hit with wood hammer, knocking him back.

"Come on Greninja we can do this, LETZ GO!" Ash yelled.

Greninja then became enveloped in water.

"Yay, go Ash-Greninja," cheered Bonnie.

"That looks like the same Greninja I've seen before," Max commented.

Greninja started running towards Abomasnow with his hands and feet glowing white. Once in range Greninja begins punching and kicking Abomasnow, knocking him onto his back.

Abomasnow stood back up as Greninja started charging in with aerial ace again. His eyes then glowed green as he used grass knot. A plant then emerged from the ice and wraped around Greninja's right foot, causing him to fall onto the ground.

Greninja used night slash to cut the plant off, when he looked back up Abomasnow was standing over him with both arms glowing green. First Abomasnow hit Greninja's head with his left wood hammer, causing it to hit the ground, and bounce back up to be hit with his right wood hammer sending him flying, slamming him into the wall behind Ash, then reverted back to his normal form as he was knocked out, and Ash passed out.

When Ash regain consciousness he found his head on Serena's lap with everyone else around him with sad faces.

"I lost didn't I?" asked Ash

"You did," answered Wulfric. "I'll admit, you and your Pokemon are strong young man. But strength isn't the only thing needed to win a battle. I don't pretend to know you, but it looks like your focus is off, keeping you and your Pokemon from working as a true team. Only as a true team can you and your Pokemon be able to beat my Pokemon and I."

Back at the Pokemon center Nurse Joy had finished healing all of Ash's Pokemon, except for Greninja, who she said needed some more time and would be back to full strength by morning.

"Thank you Nurse Joy," said Ash upon hearing this.

Nurse Joy then walked off.

"Well I better get going. I need to go get ready for the Kalos League," stated Max.

"Of course I understand. Well see you there soon," Ash replied as they shook hands.

Max then said his goodbyes to the others, and was hugged by Bonnie, then walked out to go to Lumiose City.

"I'm going to go see Greninja," said Ash.

The mood in Greninja's recovery room was solemn. Greninja was just laying on his side, facing away from Ash.

"Greninja, I'm sorry. If I had been stronger, if I was a better trainer, if I was like," Ash stopped and closed his eye's as he prepared to finish," my father. You wouldn't be like this."

Back outside a little ways away from the Pokemon center, Max was still walking towards Lumiose City. He then froze in his tracks and turned back on looked in the direction of the Pokemon center, "I'm so sorry Ash, I forgot."

Ash had walked back into the lobby where everyone was waiting. The rest of the gang got up and began to walk towards him.

"I need to think by myself for a little bit," Ash said as he walked to the door.

Serena could tell by the tone of his voice he was depressed. She wanted to help, but knew giving Ash some space might also do him some good.

"Ok Ash, but if you want to talk I'm here for you, we all are," said Serena.

"Thank you," said Ash as he walked out the door.

The gang hung out in the lobby and ate dinner, but Ash still hadn't returned. Everyone was worried by this point since the idea of Ash missing a meal was just plain weird. It was night now and everyone was getting ready for bed. Serena was sitting by the window waiting, hopeing to see him return.

"Serena," said Bonnie as she walked up.

"Yes Bonnie?" Serena responded as she turned to look at her.

Bonnie's eyes started to glow blue.

"Ash is still hurting inside, but physically he's ok. I don't think he's going to be coming back tonight," said Bonnie as she used her aura to find Ash and read his.

"Thanks Bonnie. I'm just going to just going to stay up a little while longer," Serena responded.

Bonnie gave Serena a hug, then headed off to bed herself. Serena knew she needed to get to bed, she then looked back out the window.

"Please come back soon Ash," said Serena. She the stood up and went to bed.

It was morning now, and Serena was just laying alone in bed. She couldn't sleep last night, she was too worried about Ash, who didn't return. Serena finally decided to get out of bed, she released Braixen, who picked up the incubator her egg was in, and they both got ready for the day.

They both ate breakfast and headed outside to see Clemont sitting on a bench with Pikachu, and Bonnie and Korrina making a snowman.

"I don't suppose you've seen Ash yet?" Serena asked the group.

Clemont looked back with a concerned look, "I'm sorry no, and now the situation has gotten worse."

"What do you mean worse, what happened," asked Serena with a scared tone.

"Greninja is missing now too. Nurse Joy said he went missing early this morning," Clemont replied.

Serena and Braixen looked at each other, they both knew what they needed to do.

"Bonnie?" asked Serena.

Bonnie looked back at Serena, "what is it?"

"Can you use your Aura to find Ash and Greninja?" Serena asked.

Bonnie nodded her head, and looked towards the forest as her eyes glowed blue.

"They aren't together, but they are both a few miles that way," said Bonnie pointing.

Serena looked back at Braixen, "Come on Braixen, let's go."

Braixen nodded and looked towards the rest of the gang. She didn't want to risk endangering her egg, so she had to leave it with someone.

She looked at Clemont, but then the thought of his inventions blowing up made her worry.

Bonnie was good with Pokemon, but she also was young and liked to play.

Then there was Korrina. Braixen could tell she had maternal instincts, so knew she was the better choice. Braixen walked over to Korrina and held out the egg.

Korrina accepted the egg and nodded, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of it."

Braixen then ran back over to Serena, who returned her to her pokeball, then took off running to find Ash.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.8K 264 14
Hi I'm Mari! This is my first amour fanfic so i hope its enjoyable! (This is during XYZ) Ash and his friends find a young boy with a Celebi. He claim...
209K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
390 18 9
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before? Ash now eighteen and World Champion, he wants to take an important step in his journey...
5.1K 96 13
(takes place 5 years after The Disaster of Kalos) Ash and Serena have been traveling together for five years, and when they turned 20, Ash decided to...