Spiral Fate

By bLanksama_

[MPreg] [ManXMan] [Completed] Carlisle Ross, was what you call a typical office worker suddenly found himself... More

Please, just a minute here..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (NSFW)😅
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (NSFW) 😅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Side tracks
Chapter 41 (NSFW)😅
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 32

7.4K 434 63
By bLanksama_

Carlisle was cemented on the floor. This sudden uncharacteristic behaviour was too shocked for him to comprehend. Been smothered in a dead grip hugged as soon as he walked past a front door was definitely new to him. To added the spices at his awkward position, the attacker suddenly burrowed their face to the hollow of his throat and the nuke of his shoulder then started to smell and kissing him like they can't get enough of him.

"Wow!", Joanne blurted suddenly as soon as her eyes landed on the scene of two adults in front of her. "Definitely a treat to be shown such a lustrous affection that my son got. But, I preferred for you to tone it down a bit, Mister. It's definitely not nice to show something like that to a celibate widow like me. You are tempting my resolve."

Like been showered by a bucket of ice, Zander sheepishly releasing Carlisle from his desperate hugged. "Ahem...", he tried to regain his composed self before he meet the eyes of the accoster; his future mother-in-law. He glanced to red face Carlisle at his front, and muttered discreetly, "Why didn't you told me that your mom just at your back?"

Carlisle gaped from the ridiculous question. Deemed that it was unworthy to be answer, he walked away from the older man but, not before he gave the said man a sharp glanced. "Mom, just come inside. I'll make you a drink." He called just before he turned the corner and left both his mother and Zander in front of the door.

Zander scratched his head. Trying to reset the awkward atmosphere, he stretched his hand forward to shake the smiling woman, whose still standing in front of him, despite been called by his son earlier. Received a hand shake from the woman, Zander spoke, "Sorry for the display. Hope I'm still standing on your good side. Mrs. Ross."

Joanne chuckled, "It's okay. At least, I found it amusing me. Just called me Joanne, but, I expect you to call me mom as soon as you both got married."

"Definitely.", Zander nodded. Well, it was most likely he will be apposed to any point that Joanne may say for the time being. After all, he was trying to collect good points here. "I think it better for us to come inside right now. Don't want for him to angry at me again. Thinking that I had lost my manner and forgot to invite you inside." He cracked a joke.

Joanne howled in amusement, "Of course, why not? A feisty one you got there, don't ya?" At the same time with her comment, she nodded his head in agreed for the truth behind Zander's joke. "Though, I hope you will love him for a long time despite his temper. Well, hopefully it's not going to be tougher to you to handle since it's quite normal in his current condition to have an up and down in his emotion. Am I right?" She asked smoothly without any hitched before took a sat on one of the sofa. Sighed from the comfort of the sofa brought to his body, he looked upward to see Zander that still standing with complicated expression.

"What condition are you talking about? Did Carlisle sick? Because...", he drawled, long.

"Because?", Joanne inquired. Her interest peak from the subtle hint of confusion from her son's fiance.

Silent blanketed both occupants at the living room. Also, the sounds of their breathing was faint to ears. Zander looked down to the curious woman in front of him. He took a drag of complementation breathe to either answering the question or not. "As I knew, I am the only one that quite sick right now. It's not that serious but it quite messing with my life and head." Zander filled in before he sat near to Joanne as he saw the woman was trying to say something to him.

"You're sick? Really?", she said in skeptical with eyes scrutinised the man up and down; trying to searched for any sign of malaise that been told by him. "Sorry. Not trying to sound rude, but I failed to see that. You look healthy to me."

"I do look healthy but on the same time I am not." Zander cut vehemently.

Joanne knitted her brows in confusion from the statement.

"Well...", Zander for the -nth time today was scratching his head; liked it was to itch to ignore. It was hard to be compose when this was his future mother-in-law who he had almost ruined the best first impression like Carlisle wished, that sitting on a sofa in his living room. "It had been my fourth days, today, that I had puked my guts out..."

Joanne hummed and nodded. Her eyes did not leave the man's face. "Stomach bug?"

Zander shook his head in denied. "Had went to doctor and she said it was nothing like that. Everything was fine and I'm just a bit hydrated from the vomiting. Luckily, it just happens in the morning. And, the wonderous thing is, when I get to hug, kiss and smell Carlisle, everything seems to magically disappear." He told in ecstatic before turned solemn second later, "But, he didn't believe me. He looks irritated every time I did it."

"Really?", Joanne asked. Her tone was raised almost an octave with a shrieks at the end of the word, her eyes was gleaming in excitement.

Zander winced. He knitted his brows from the high pitched. He knew it was not a great idea to have an inner debated right now, but he seriously doubted this woman mind healthiness. "Y-yes", he stammered his words.

Joanne beamed. "This is grandmother's intuition." Her tone mean business while her hand raised upward to his his right chest; her heart. "If you still don't know about this, then I'm going to tell you, but if you had already know. Then, I believe, congratulation is in order."

"O-kaayyy", he drawled.

"I strongly believe that Carlisle is pregnant."

Zander tilted his head sideway. 'So.. Carlisle's pregnant.' His face was too numb for him to form any expression; or, he himself had forgotten the ways to form an expression. His mind was not helping; too busy to decipher the meaning of the words. "Huh?", the best throathy subconscious words had jumped out from his mouth.

"You are going to be a father."

"Oh", the only answer that managed to be out from Zander's mouth.

Joanne looked at the man suspiciously. Her eye scrutinized him, "It's not that surprise, you know. To get that result if you had an unprotected sex. Or, you're not-"

"I made lemonade." Carlisle came suddenly, unconsciously cutting the tension that had surface. "Hope it's- Omph!", his turn to be cut after been tackled in hug by the older man. Immediately, he gripped tightly a tray that he used to bring a jug of lemonade, glasess and a plate of snacks. "What the...!", he resisted to continue the sacred 'F' word in front of his mother.

"Do you really pregnant? Why didn't you tell me? You can't do strenuous activity right? Ack!!!", like been struck by a lightning, Zander's eyes bulged. "Oh my god! You're moving your things today. It's heavy", he looked towards the front door before turned back to Carlisle. With serious face, he said, "Are you okay? Do we need to go to hospital to check it? Oh, why you hold this", he released Carlisle from his hug and tried to take the tray from his hand.

"Stop!" Carlisle shouted. "The fuck are you talking about?!", and his resolved to not used the 'F' words in front of his mother had flew throughout the windows. Begrudgingly, he ignored the confused looking Zander and walked to the coffe table to put the load in his hand. "Mom.. care to explain what this is all about?"

Back from her shocking experience, Joanne started to talk, "I'm sorry if this is not true." She started with an apology. "Just before you come, we are talking about his undetectable illness and I told Zander about my belief-"

"Oh mom...", Carlisle rubbed his temple; moaned in distressed. "You can't do that", sighed. "Under what basis that made you believe that I'm pregnant. I had never tell you something like that."

Heard the question, Joanne's face lit like a christmas tree. "I had my basis", she claimed in excited. "That illness Zander had, it just like your late father had when I'm pregnant with you. Exactly! Well, according to your father at that period, he will be felt better when he was near to me but it was different for me. It was like heaven for him and hell for me. Also, your irritation is a sign. That feels you had every time you had an encounters with Zander, looks like what I had went through at that time", she informed in smug before continued, "I can feel you on that department. I was seriously considering to kick you father's balls every time he near me."

Carlisle turned to Zander to gauge his expression from his mother quite ridiculous story. What was greeted him was amusing; Zander looked blanche in face with his hands disappeared inside his tightly closed thighs; probably to guard his man's jewel from any imminent danger.

"You are pregnant right, Carlisle?"

"Huh?", Carlisle pulled himself from his amusement of Zander's behaviour after he heard the question. Involuntarily, he gave his attention to his mother and gave a questioning looked to her.

"Did you? Pregnant?"

"No!", Carlisle denied immediately.

"Had you checked it?"

"... No." He answered hesitantly.

Flabbergasted, Joanne looked at his son. "Seriously?", she said in disappointment. "Then... What happened to the pregnancy kits that I had gave to you? Do you still have it or not?"

The table had turned. Now, it was his turned to be integorate. Carlisle smiled sheepishly to his mother while trying his best to ignored curious looking Zander that was to prominent to himself like a sore thumb. "Nothing happens. Still safe in their packages."

Shook her head, Joanne demanded, "Then what are you waiting for? Take and test for it right now. Chop! Chop!" She clapped her hand in madame-like.

"Right now?", Carlisle glanced to his side; toward Zander precisely. Hoping for any help that, maybe, that man can offer. Hopeless.

"Of course. Hurry up my son. I had almost lost my patience to become a grandmother for your child." Joanne leaned against a sofa before her hand was stretched for a glass of lemonade after she saw Carlisle scurried away, "This drama had made my throat parched." Just a gulped of that beverage past through her throat, Carlisle changed his direction back to the living room. "Why-?"

Raised his palm up, Carlisle managed to stop his mother from asking. "Forgot, I'm actually thirsty. I'll drink first before I go." He grabbed the jug and poured a glass for himself. Finished, he was back to grabbed the jug for another glass. "Haaaaa", he sighed in satisfaction after his second glass before stood up and left both Zander and his mother without any single word. His body was in autopilot; climbed the stairs to the bedroom that he was sharing with Zander and fished out the packages from a nightstand at his side then walked to the ensuite bathroom. He unwraped the box, read the instructions and follow it step by step.

Five minutes later, Carlisle walked down to the living room with a medium size crumpled ball of toilet tissue in his hand. "Here", he shoved it to Zander's hand then sat on the sofa like nothing happened.

"What?"

"Had done the test. Check it by yourself."

Zander open the piece of that tissues until he found it center. Found the contraception, his eyes fixed to its middle. There were two pregnancy test kit in front of him.

"Did he pregnant? Did he?", Joanne asked impatiently.

"Urm..", Zander tried to find the most accurate words to express his feeling that time. Seconds past without any words emerged from his brain, he turned to Joanne. For the lacked of better words, he said, "There's nothing that said he was pregnant. Only lines. What's that?"

"Huh?!", Joanne blinked her eyes in dumbfounded before she clucked her tongue. "Gimme!", she took the the tissues ball with two pregnancy test kits inide, "You man know nothing about this- Arrrggghhh!" She jumped in excitement as soon as her eyes fall to the test kits. Immediately she lunged herself to Carlisle side and hugged him. In laughed, she said, "I told you. I told you."

Zander, still in confusion state had his curiously peaked up at Joanne behaviour. "Why? Why?" But, to his dismayed, nobody between those two answered him. Raised his voice, he asked again, "What happened?!"

Irritated from her moment been interrupted, Joanne replied, "He's pregnant, you idiot!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 23.3K 44
[COMPLETE] Hi. My name is Sebastian Adler and I'm a personal assistant. I have a habit of saying my last name unnecessarily. Let's do this again. My...
451K 21.2K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
4.7K 127 2
Just a smutty One Shot that popped up in my head in the middle of my nap. Trust me, it will get very dirty and full of sex (Don't blame me, my mind i...
1M 30.6K 54
WANTED: NANNY FOR BILLIONAIRES I wish that's what the ad had said. Because it was a huge surprise when I was picked up for my job interview in a fre...