Archimage: Taste of Death (Ar...

By ecyela

|COMPLETED , NOT YET EDITED| ARCHIMAGE SERIES 1 Possessing a dark power was never been too magical. It was da... More

Archimage: Taste of Death
Project #AJF
Prologue
Chapter One: Black Veins
Chapter Two: Olaf
Chapter Three: The Training
Chapter Four: Discovering
Chapter Five: The Test
Chapter Six: Bahazar School of Archimage
Chapter Seven: Supra
Chapter Eight: The First Class
Chapter Nine: Dream
Chapter Ten: Professor Benedict
Chapter Eleven: D.G.A
Chapter Twelve: The Start of D.G.A
Chapter Thirteen: Mind Reader
Chapter Fourteen: Purple Veins
Chapter Fifteen: The First Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Sudden Death
Chapter Seventeen: After Years
Chapter Eighteen: Revelation
Chapter Nineteen: The Plan
Chapter Twenty: New King
Chapter Twenty-one: Show Off
Chapter Twenty-two: Will You?
Chapter Twenty-three: The Reunion
Chapter Twenty-four: First Fight
Chapter Twenty-five: The Charm Gems
Chapter Twenty-six: New Borns
Chapter Twenty-seven: Poisoned Mind
Chapter Twenty-eight: Tree of Life
Chapter Twenty-nine: The War
Epilogue
Author's Note:

Chapter Thirty: The End

3.9K 99 5
By ecyela

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

(This war is written in third person so that I could show you the other perspectives)

-:-

"How disrespectful of you Raiden to create a group against me, against a king. You are such a disappointment in our kind, Raiden. Future archimages will feel ashame because of you."

Napaawang ang mga bibig nila Harem nang mapakinggan nila iyon mula kay Lyon. Hindi nila inaakala na naging gano'n na ang ugali ni Lyon sa kaniyang matalik na kaibigan. However, Raiden remained calm and silent.

"Really? But why do I feel like you're describing yourself? Don't you feel ashamed for yourself, Lyon? You're creating a war and because of this million of archimages will die. What do you think your father would tell to you if he is still alive right now?"

Because of that, Lyon's anger even grew more in his chest. He was already gritting his teeth, a sign that he's starting to fo mad and crazy and because of it, Raiden and the C.H.A.I.N became alert for them.

"You will regret this, Raiden. Mark my word."

He whispered and raised both of his hands forward, and as if on queue, the royal guards started running to attack them. Raiden and the C.H.A.I.N also started to run to meet their attacks.

They started to fire their guns which created a loud terrifying sound, while some released their mystiques.

With Lyon's power, he created a force with his hands, making him and Falcon to fly above from the archimages that are fighting right now. They stayed in the air while watching the two groups to kill each other.

Gamit naman ng kapangyarihan ni Harem na lightning ay nakayanan niyang lumipad, having the advantage to attack the other archimages from above. She constantly releasing her lightning bolts towards the royal guards. Nang may makita siyang royal guard na papatayin ang isang C.H.A.I.N, ay agad niya itong tinamaan ng kaniyang kidlat at dahil dito namatay 'yung royal guard.

While Reiko and her Group A and B became alert also when they heard guns from the center.

"Prepare to release missiles." Reiko commanded. Umupo na rin siya sa isang swivel chair at kinalikot ang keyboard ng computer. She started encoding in the site and when she was done, she pinned the button enter.

Sabay-sabay nilang pinindot ang key na iyon sa keyboard at dahil doon may limang missiles ang lumabas mula sa machine na kanilang hinanda kanina sa harapan ng building. The missiles immediately flew to the plaza of the city, attacking them.

Nagkaroon agad ng mga pagsabog na nangyayari sa plaza, at iniwasan naman iyon ng C.H.A.I.N para hindi sila matamaan. While, Sir Finland was holding a tablet and pinning the buttons on it, making the missiles to went straight at the royal guards' direction. Medyo naalerto naman sina Lyon nang makita nila ang pag-atake ng mga missiles. May bigla namang naisip si Falcon, kaya pinaglaho niya ang kaniyang sarili gamit ang invisibility mystique.

"Huh, this is really what you want."

Lyon whispered while glaring at Raiden who is busy on dodging the attacks of the royal guards. Nagpalabas naman si Raiden ng force field at kinulong sa loob ang royal guard na kalaban niya. Nainis lamang si Lyon habang pinagmamasdan niya si Raiden. So, with his free hands, he raised them both creating a black smoke. Unti-unti namang lumaki iyon at lumipad pababa sa lupa. It slowly scattered in the grounds of the city, and suddenly, there were wild creatures appeared. Napa-atras ang ilan nang makita nila ang mga iyon. The creatures were also the same with Dark Woods.

However, archimages on every streets keep on shouting and panicking because of what is happening right now. Tinutulungan naman sila nina Trovis para madala sila sa Bazsea, it's the largest sea in their world. The children were already crying dahil sa mga malalakas na pagsabog na kanilang naririnig mula sa sentro. But they were not aware that the black smoke was also reaching their places. Napatigil sina Trovis nang mapansin nila iyon at gaya nang nangyari sa plaza ay bigla na lang may lumitaw na mga wild mystiques. Mas lalong lumakas ang iyak ng mga bata nang nakita nila iyon.

"Trovis! They're the same nung nagkaroon tayo ng misyon sa Maledin Kingdom!" Lorie shouted. She felt frightened for the others dahil wala sila masyadong baong baril para talunin ang mga iyon. Mas lalo na at hindi naman pang-laban ang mystique nilang dalawa ni Trovis.

"Fuck!" Trovis cursed.

The wolf stuck its tongue out and was ready to attack the archimages. The other C.H.A.I.N who was holding guns started to fire them. While, many parents also decided to fight those creatures with their mystiques.

Elora was about to stepped inside the spaceship but she stopped when she heard loud noises from afar. She turned around and peeked at the window in front of her. Nalungkot siya nang may makita siyang mga pagsabog doon.

"Elora, what's wrong?"

She turned to Mrs. Carolina when she heard her. Mrs. Carolina noticed already the uneasiness in Elora's face. But Elora looked inside the spaceship, and saw Jackson and Aleah holding her children. They were taking care of them already. Nang makita niya iyon ay mas gusto niya tuloy gawin ang kaniyang plano.

She immediately went inside and looked at her babies.

"Elora?" Aleah asked.

Elora didn't reply, instead, she leaned closer and gave a peck on her babies' lips.

"I'm going to the war. I can't let Raiden to die there alone." Naguguluhan na sina Aleah nang marinig nila iyon sakaniya. But Elora quickly grabbed something in her pockets. Nilabas niya iyon at napataas ang kilay nila Jackson nang makita nila ang Parquè Ball sa kamay ni Elora. She glared at her Parquè Ball, and after a second, it started to glow.

"My children need your help. I want you to keep them safe." She whispered then Parquè Ball started to glow more. Umangat ito mula sa kaniyang kamay, and it suddenly exploded into yellow fine dusts. Tumapat iyon mismo sa mga ulo ng mga bata.

"Elora, huwag mong sabi—"

"I'm going. I need to help Raiden there. Please take care of my children, Aleah."

She said before going out of the spaceship with heavy footsteps. Nagulat din si Mrs. Carolina sa ginawa ni Elora. The door of the spaceship slowly closed and she didn't even look back. Mahirap para sakaniya na iwan ang kaniyang mga anak pero ayaw din niyang maiwang mag-isa ang kaniyang asawa.

"Elora..."

"Mrs. Carolina, we must help them."

Reiko's brows were furrowed while typing the password on the computer. Pero hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit mali ang password na nilalagay niya dito. She keeps typing Finland Family pero ayaw pa rin iyong tanggapin ng website.

"Paul, did Sir Finland change the password for this?" Tinawag niya si Paul dahil isa rin siya sa mga dating miyembro ng C.H.A.I.N na nakakaalam nito.

"Website for our ammunitions? Si Professor Benedict ang nagpalit ng password diyan."

Napakunot ang noo niya. Nagtataka siya kung bakit si Professor Benedict ang nagset-up ng bagong password dito dahil hindi naman iyon ang kaniyang trabaho.

"Do you need my help?"

Napalingon sila sa pintuan nang marinig nila ang isang kakaibang boses. Reiko's lips parted when she saw Professor Benedict. She didn't expect him to come for this.

"Professor Benedict, we really need your help. I need the new password for this."

Dahan-dahang umalis si Professor Benedict sa pagkakasandal sa pintuan at naglakad papalapit kay Reiko. He bent down and his eyes squinted as he stared at the website.

"Professor?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Reiko dahil hindi pa rin siya gumagalaw upang ilagay ang password.

But he then slowly stood straight and eyed Reiko with his fierce looks.  Tinaasan naman siya ng kilay ni Reiko nang mapansin niya iyon. Dahan-dahan namang gumuhit ang isang ngisi sa labi ni Professor Benedict.

Reiko got confused when Professor Benedict turned around. "Sure, I'll help you." He said with deep voice which made others to stop from what they were doing and slowly looked at his back. Hindi rin alam ni Reiko kung bakit siya nakaramdam ng kaba.

Professor raised his right hand and snapped his fingers and slowly, a dark smoke started to scatter from his feet and it  started to move up to his body making a spiral movement.

Nagtatakang tinignan iyon nina Reiko pero naramdaman agad niya na may maling nangyayari. She then stood up and step backwards. Pati na rin ang iba ay naalerto.

When the black smoke was completely gone when it reached his head, Professor Benedict then slowly turned around having the face of Falcon. Napasinghap naman sila nang makita nila ang pagbabago sa mukha ni Professor Benedict.

"Who are you?" Reiko asked and slowly raised both of her hands, ready to attack him.

"The one who will kill you."

Falcon said while gritting his teeth. He swung his hand and there was again a black smoke released from it. Pero agad itong kumalat sa buong kuwarto habang pinagmamasdan naman iyon ni Reiko. Then suddenly, a black dragon appeared in front of them, while stretching its head. The dragon opened its mouth releasing a black smoke towards them and unlucky, it hit Paul, making him to collapsed immediately.

Reiko's eyes widened but it immediately shifted to Falcon who is now smirking like a devil. Hindi siya makapaniwala na ang dati nilang kakampi ay kalaban pala nila. Pero nangingibabaw ang galit sakaniya dahil sila ay naloko. She was about to hit Falcon with her mystique, pero agad na rin siyang naglaho.

And they were left to fight the dragon.

In the plaza, the C.H.A.I.N are having a hard time in defeating the troupes of Lyon because of the creature that appeared at isa na roon sila George at Raiden.

With super strength mystique, George was able to pull any objects on the creatures. Tumakbo siya papunta sa isang building at binuhat iyon nang walang kapagod-pagod at binato sa demogorgon na humahabol sakaniya. Namatay namam ang creature nang bumagsak sakaniya ang building. Kinuha agad ni George ang bakal na nakita niya at hinagis sa hyena na papalapit sakaniya.

Nakita niya si Paco na nakikipaglaban sa isang C.H.A.I.N member. Paco is one of the closest friend of George in the castle. Agad siyang tumakbo papalapit sakaniya at hinawakan ang kwelyo nito.

"We need to stop this, Pa—"

Napatigil siya nang makita niya na itim na lang talaga ang mga mata nito. Napabitaw siya sa kwelyo nito dahil sa gulat. Nilingon niya ang ibang royal guards at ngayon lang niya napansin na itim na lang talaga ang kanilang mga mata.

"Ahhhh!"

Agad siyang humarap at hinawakan ang malaking baril na hawak-hawak ni Paco. Tinulak niya si Paco at pinalo ang ulo nito gamit ang baril na hawak-hawak niya.  He doesn't want to kill his friend but he was left with no choice.

Nang matapos siya ay doon lamang niya napagtanto na hindi niya maaaring maka-usap ang mga royal guards dahil kinontrol na sila ni Lyon.

Samantalang, nahihirapan pa rin si Raiden sa dalawang creatures na kumakalaban sakaniya. It was a big wolf and demogorgon. Raiden released his force field to shield himself from the two creatures. Pero pilit nilang sinisira iyon. He can't release an offensive attack because he was distracted with the creatures. Pero nang lumayo ng konti ang dalawang creatures para umatake ulit, he instantly grabbed that chance to release an explosive force fields on both of his hands that were raised sidewards, kaya natamaan agad ang dalawang creatures. Raiden immediately flew with his force field.

The demogorgon was already dead pero dahan-dahan namang bumangon ulit ang wolf at tumakbo papalapit sakaniya

Raiden was already ready for his attack, he was just waiting for the wolf to come a little closer to him. Pero nagtaka siya nang biglang napatigil ang wolf sa pagtakbo. The creature suddenly felt pain from his mind, making it to howl and the wolf slowly collapsed in the ground. At doon lamang nakita ni Raiden kung sino ang umatake sa wolf, and it was Elora.

Agad namang bumaba si Raiden para lapitan ang asawa niya. Hindi siya makapaniwala na nasa harapan niya ngayon si Elora.

"Why are you here?" He asked worriedly while his hands placed on her cheeks.

"I'm here to help you. We will die in this together." Elora said seriously while staring at Raiden's eyes. Pero lumipat ang tingin niya sa likod nang may makita siyang royal guard na tumatakbo papalapit sakanila. "Behind you." She whispered.

Agad namang tumalikod si Raiden at nagpalabas ng force field sakaniyang mga kamay. The royal guard was locked inside it and Raiden instantly controlled the force field by reducing its air.

Elora also turned around when she read a thought behind her. Hindi naman siya nagkakamali dahil may papalapit ding royal guard sakaniya. But Elora immediately controlled his mind with her mystique. Tumigil 'yung lalaki sa pagtakbo at napabitaw agad sa baril na hawak nito. Elora then tilted her head, at sa ginawa niyang iyon ay bigla na ring napahiga 'yung royal guard, making him lifeless.

Raiden was again fighting two hyenas this time. Hindi niya alam kung bakit palagi na lang creatures ang umaatake sakaniya. Sa totoo lang ay nahihirapan siya dahil sa bagsik ng dalawang hyenas. He was busy controlling the force field of the other hyena at hindi niya napansin na aaatakihin na siya ng pangalawang hyena. The creature was about to attack him but he was suddenly grabbed by another creature. Raiden turned around after he killed the other hyena but he was astonished to see Olaf grabbing the hyena too. Pero hindi makapaniwala si Raiden dahil sobrang laki ngayon ni Olaf. He was an enormous owl!

While Harem decided to withdraw from flying. When she touched the ground, she immediately released her silver sword in her hand it was surrounded with a white smoke and a zig-zag lines that looked like a lightning. Agad siyang tumakbo papunta sa bear at sinaksak nito mula sa likod. After doing that, she immediately turned around and kicked the royal guard behind her. She did a cartwheel and hit the his stomach with her sword. Harem was a little bit aggressive in killing and fighting.

Nang matapos si Raiden ay tumingala muna siya saglit pero nagtaka siya nang makita na wala na si Falcon sa tabi ni Lyon. But his head immediately turned into his right side when he heard a loud screeching sound coming from the main building of the Headquarters. Hindi niya maiwasang kabahan para sakaniyang kapatid.

Bumalik ulit ang tingin niya kay Lyon at nagulat siya nang makita na meron na naman si Falcon sa tabi ni Lyon. He whispered to him something and Lyon slowly nodded.

Naalerto naman si Raiden nang mapansin niya na may unti-unti na namang itim na usok ang lumalabas sa kamay ni Lyon. He doesn't know it but he immediately felt something in his pants. Kinapa niya iyon at nagtataka siya nang makita ang Parquè Ball dahil hindi naman niya nilagay ito sa bulsa niya. But suddenly he remembered what Elora said to him when they were still students, that the Parquè Ball will help you if you need it. The Parquè Ball lifted from his hands and exploded in thin dusts and because of  this, each archimages were surrounded with golden transparent shield.

Reiko and the other C.H.A.I.N members continued in fighting the dragon. Si Reiko lamang ang pinakamalakas sa kanila kaya siya palagi ang umaatake. She tried controlling the dragon but she can't.

Nagpalabas ulit ng dark smoke ang dragon but Reiko was fast to block herself with a piece of metal which was controlled by her mystique.

She threw the metal towards the dragon, and it groaned in pain dahil siya mismo ang natamaan ng dark smoke nito.

But with this, the dragon became more aggressive at bigla na lang may tumubo na dalawang ulo mula rito. It became a hydra dragon which made Reiko to feel surprised. Sabay-sabay naman 'yung tatalong ulo na nagpalabas ng dark smoke.

Sina Trovis ngayon ang nahihirapan dahil marami silang mga kalaban. They were just few C.H.A.I.N, at ang iba ay namatay na pati na rin ang ilang archimages.

Trovis was busy attacking the royal guards, he is grabbing the chance now that he managed to stop the time with his super speed mystique. At dahil doon, marami na rin siyang naatakeng mga royal guards at mga creatures.

But because of overusing his mystique, mabilis lamang na bumalik ulit ang paggalaw ng oras. Everyone again were back with their motions.

"Trovis! We're can't beat them. You can't overuse,your mystique or else you'll die." Lorie exclaimed with her worried voice.

"But we can't do anything! Children will die!" Naiinis na sabi ni Trovis dahil wala man lang siya magawa para iligtas sila.

But their heads slowly turned in front when a bright light hit their faces and there was a spaceship slowly landing on the ground. Napa-ayos sila ng tayo nang dahan-dahan ding bumukas ang spaceship at binalutan iyon ng usok.

They saw several armies when the smoke started to vanish pero natigilan sila nang makita nila ang hari ng Curceo at Drolem Kingdom na nakatayo sa harapan kasama ang headmaster ng Bahazar School of Archimages, na si Victor.

"Fight!" The Two Kings announced and the armies behind them immediately ran towards the royal guards of the Bahazar Kingdom and started attacking them.

Hindi naman makapaniwala sina Trovis at Lorie na mayroon ang dalawang kingdom ngayon sa harapan nila para tulungan sila sa pakikipaglaban. Trovis slowly felt hopeful for this war, and also started to attack the creatures.

At gaya nang nangyari kayna Trovis, ay may dumating ding spaceship sa plaza kung saan nakikipaglaban sina Raiden. Lahat sila ay napatigil at pati rin sina Lyon. They were confused with it while their eyes were focused on the transportation. Nang bumukas ang pinto ng spaceship, iniluwa no'n ang hari ng Maledin at Drolem Kingdom. Behind them were also guards from their kingdom. Pero may iba pa silang kasama. There was a girl in the middle, between the two kings of the two kingdoms.

Napa-taas naman ang kilay ni Lyon dahil dito pero agad din siyang natigilan nang makita si Victoria sa tabi ng dalawang hari.

Victoria looked at the war with sympathy and sadness in her eyes. But she opened her mouth slowly and started singing from her heart.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh."

A dulcet voice came out from her voice. Nagtaka naman sina Raiden dahil doon. Iginala niya ang kaniyang mga mata at napansin niya na unti-unting napaluhod ang mga royal guards at ganoon din ang mga creatures. He turned again to Victoria, at mukhang nakuha na niya ang ginagawa nito. She has a mystique of singing, which made the royal guards to fell asleep also with the creatures.

Lumingon agad siya kay Lyon at nakita niya na nakatitig ito sakaniya. He immediately thought that it was his chance to end the war. So, he suddenly released an explosive force field from his hand towards Lyon and Falcon. At dahil hindi sila nakatingin ay natamaan sila nito, making them to fall from the ground.

Raiden can still hear the singing voice of Victoria and the running feet coming from the guards of the two kingdoms. Pero agad siyang tumakbo papalapit kay Lyon. He helped him to stand up, but Lyon was groaning in anger and pain. He lift his head to meet Raiden's eyes.

"Lyon, listen to me. This is not you anymore. You gotta stop this war or ma—"

Natigilan siya nang itulak siya ni Lyon papalayo sakaniya. The king slowly stood straight to face Raiden.

"This is me!" Lyon gritted. Agad namang umiling si Raiden nang makatayo na rin siya ng maayos.

"The Lyon that I knew is kind, brave and selfless. The old Lyon would never think about creating a war and killing lives of archimages. He always think of other's safety before himself and that makes him a great king. Listen to me, Lyon. The aether is just controlling you. Find yourself again, Lyon."

"Stop listening to him, your majesty. He is poisoning your mind. Remember, he destroyed the Tree of Life."

Falcon reminded him again with his evil voice after he got up from falling. But Raiden got confused when Falcon immediately turned into Professor Benedict.

"Professor Benedict?" After he asked that, Professor Benedict again turned to Falcon. At dahil doon, dahan-dahan namang tumalikod si Lyon at nakita rin niya ang mabilis na pagbabago ni Falcon.

Falcon or Professor Benedict was alerted with what was happening to himself. "No.." He whispered dahil unti-unti nang nalalaman ang kaniyang sikreto.

"All this time, you were just pretending to be Professor Benedict!"

Raiden screamed when he realized it. Ngumisi namam si Falcon nang marinig niya iyon. He again snapped his fingers at bumalik na ulit siya sa mukha ni Falcon. But this time, a black smoke was surrounding his whole body.

"Well, I was wrong in the part when I thought you're a fool, Raiden. It seems like you are even smarter compared to Lyon."

"What do you mean?"

Lyon asked in his deep voice ngunit nagtataka na rin siya nung makita niya ang itim na usok na pumapalibot sakaniya. Hindi niya alam kung saan nanggagaling ang mystique na iyon dahil ang alam niya ay invisibility lamang ang kapangyarihan ni Falcon.

They heard Falcon's evil laugh which created a strange atmosphere. He raised his hand and suddenly the scepter that Lyon was holding earlier came into him. He then hit the ground twice with the scepter, and suddenly there were tree veins that started to appear in every place of the plaza. The veins started to grew larger and it wrapped the hands and feet of the C.H.A.I.N members, Kings and guards from the kingdoms, pati na rin sina Raiden.

"Ahhhhh!"

There were screams everywhere as the veins wrapped their bodies. Agad namang napatingin si Raiden kay Elora upang tignan ito ngunit nanghina lamang siya nang makita niya na nakakulong din sa loob ng veins ang kaniyang asawa.

While,Lyon started to roam his eyes in the plaza. His eyes laid on Victoria at gaya ni Raiden ay nanghina rin siya nang makita na nahihirapan itong huminga dahil sa ugat na sumasakal sa kaniyang leeg.

"Withdraw the tree veins!"

Lyon ordered Falcon but he just laughed like it was the funniest thing he heard.

"I'm not taking a king's order anymore, Lyon. Because you are the one who should take orders from me."

He said with an evil grin.

"Who are you?!" Lyon exclaimed. Nararamdaman na naman niya ang galit sa kaniyang dibdib pero ngayon ay para iyon kay Falcon.

"I'm your superior, Lyon. I need to get the aether that you're possessing right now for I'll give them to the rightful owner."

His forehead creased.

"Who?"

Ngumisi naman si Falcon habang umiiling.

"You know who."

"I-it's Y-yarden." Napalingon siya kay Raiden na ngayon ay nahihirapang huminga dahil sinasakal na rin siya ng mga tree veins.

Suddenly, Lyon remembered the story that George told him month ago about his parents' past.

"Is Yarden your master?!"

"Buti naman at nakuha mo na, Lyon. I thought you'll stay dumb forever."

Lyon clenched his fists because of great anger. He wants to kill Falcon right now because his master was the one who killed his parents. Lyon then suddenly released a power from his hands towards him, but Falcon just used the scepter to block the mystique. The dark light was slowly eaten by the scepter.

"Are you also the one who destroyed the Tree of Life?!"

Lyon asked and Falcon slowly nodded. At dahil dito, nagpakawala na naman siya ng kapangyarihan pero iyon din ang ginawa ni Falcon.

But Falcon being the aggressive and merciless, he tilted his scepter a little, making Elora and Victoria to scream louder. He wanted to torture the two boys in front of him by killing their loved ones. Sinunod naman niya ang mga ilan na nakakulong sa loob ng tree veins.

"Eloraa!" Raiden tried to scream when he heard the loud cried of Elora. His eyes were quivering as he saw how the tree veins choke her tightly.

While Lyon was gritting his teeth when he also saw Victoria having a difficult time with the veins. He felt a sting in his chest when Victoria was trying her best to catch her breath.

"Let them go!" Lyon cried to Falcon but he just shook his hand and moved his scepter again, resulting for the two ladies to scream louder as the veins stabbed their chest.

"Ahhh!"

Napaiyak na lamang sila Raiden at Lyon nang makita nila iyon. They saw how their blood started to scatter in their clothes. Mas lalong nagalit si Lyon sakaniya nang makita niya si Victoria na nag-aagaw buhay. He clenched his fists again and he suddenly threw attacks on Falcon continuously. Sunod-sunod ang kaniyang paglabas ng aether mula sa kamay niya, but Falcon was able to dodge it with his scepter at nang mapansin ni Falcon na malapit na sakaniya si Lyon, ay agad niyang tinutok ang kaniyang scepter sa tagiliran nito. Lyon was not able to dodge it, so he felt the sting in his flank, making him to fall in the ground.

Nakatingin lamang si Raiden sa kaniyang asawa, he was so mad for himself dahil wala man lang siya nagawa para iligtas ito. Elora then slowly moved her head to look at Raiden, she smiled at him with a tear escaped in her eyes.

Raiden screamed on the top of his lungs when he witnessed on how Elora closed her eyes slowly. And because of Raiden's anger that was building in him, a blue light started to form in both of his knuckles. Dahan-dahan iyong lumaki hanggang sa nagkaroon ng pagsabog sa kaniya, resulting him to break free from the veins. Medyo nagulat naman si Falcon doon pero napangisi siya nang mapagtanto na dalawa ang makakalaban niya.

Raiden only feels anger and he just wanted to end Falcon's life to avenge Elora. Lyon slowly stood and endured the sting that he was feeling. Kahit nahihirapan siya ay gusto pa rin niyang tapusin ang buhay ni Falcon. Like Raiden, he also wanted to avenge Victoria.

"Both of us will kill you, Falcon." Raiden threatened him with a glare but Falcon wasn't scared at all.

Lyon immediately released two black smokes towards Falcon and Raiden also released two force fields towards Lyon's attack. The force fields locked the black smokes inside and went at Falcon's direction. He was able to dodged the first one with his scepter, pero nakulong sa loob si Falcon sa pangalawang force field na naglalaman din ng kapangyarihan ni Lyon. He immediately moved his hands, para makawala sa force field ni Raiden.

Lyon and Raiden looked at each other and nodded after. Lumipad naman si Raiden at kinontrol ang force field na bumabalot kay Falcon. He swung both of his hands, kaya sumabog agad ang force field nito. Falcon was threw out of the force field but even before he could hit the ground, Lyon created a water by gathering the air. The water surrounded Falcon's body making him to catch his breath dahil ginawa rin ni Lyon ang ginawa ni Falcon kayna Elora at Victoria. He choke him with the water.

Samantalang kinuha naman ni Raiden ang scepter na nasa lupa gamit ang force field. He lifted the force field up at gaya kanina ay pinasabog din niya ito. And now, Falcon doesn't have any weapons.

"Let's end his life, Lyon!"

Lyon then suddenly summoned a lightning bolt from the sky, and it hit directly Falcon who was still surrounded with wave of water. And because of this, napasigaw ng malakas si Falcon dahil nakukuryente siya nito. Then, Lyon swung his hands making the water and lightning to disappear and Falcon instantly fell to the ground with a weak heart.

Agad namang bumaba si Raiden to check Falcon. He was already shutting his eyes because of weakness until he completely closed his eyes. And with that, Falcon died.

Pero napalingon din si Raiden nang marinig niya na bumagsak din sa lupa si Lyon. He immediately knelt down and put Lyon's head into his lap. Nakita niya agad ang dugo sa tagiliran nito.

"I'm losing too much blood." He whispered while panting. Hindi naman alam ni Raiden ang kaniyang gagawin. "I think I can't live anymore, Raiden....So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I have done. I didn't mean to but I hurt you, am I right?"

"Ssh. You're now weak, Lyon. Puwede ka bang mabuhay." Raiden whispered as his tears started to form in his eyes. He can't afford to lose his best friend too after his Elora died.

"I read earlier in your mind...that you have something to seal my aether....can you...do it now?"

Raiden knew that Lyon was pertaining to the Prime Gem. Hindi niya pala inaasahan na nabasa rin iyon ni Lyon kanina. Lumingon si Raiden kay Elora na ngayon ay nakahimlay na lamang sa tree veins na pumapaligid sakaniya. Her wife already died and so with the others. Even though, he wanted to live for his children, hindi naman niya alam kung saan ito hahanapin at alam niya na aalagaan ito nila Aleah at Jackson.

So what is the point of living?

He turned to Lyon again and slowly nodded. He raised his weak hand at nagpakita roon ang force field na naglalaman ng Prime Gem. Lyon's eyes just stared at it.

"Let's now rest, Lyon." He whispered and slowly put the Prime Gem in Lyon's chest, making the force field to disappear, so now he's holding the Prime Gem with his bare hand.

They shouted immediately as they felt the strong intensity coming from the Prime Gem. It was so powerful that it created a lightning that stroke from Lyon's chest up to the dark skies. There were also purple light coming from Lyon's hand and it immediately went towards the Prime Gem, slowly sealing the mystique. But Raiden's skin started to transformed into a fine dust because the Prime Gem was also killing him.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Both of them shouted in pain as Raiden turned into dust and Lyon shut his eyes because of weakness. The Prime Gem created a big explosion in their world, making the Prime Gem to be thrown out in the Artix World.

And with that, they had their taste of death.

-:-
Thank you for reading and supporting it  until the end! Next chapter is Epilogue.

ecyela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.7K 73
Sa mundo ng Galendray. Isang napakahalagang bagay sa bawat miyembro ng angkan ang magkaroon ng mahusay na cultivator upang ipadala sa White Temple In...
63.4M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
10.1M 500K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
43.4K 1.4K 62
Evintiem Race Series #2 | Book 2 of Sylum Academy of Skill Exertion | -- She escaped from the land where she first opened her eyes... from the land w...