OBSESSION OR LOVE

De AMIRAGV19

A beautiful model named IM YOONA becomes a obsession of one cruel, heartless and player CEO JI CHANG WOOK . S... Mais

COINCIDENCE
DESTROYED
IMPRESSING HER
HOMELESS
CONTRACT SIGNED
WEDDING / NIGHTMARE
FORCED
CARING
LITTLE ANGEL
CHANGES
KAI
REAL CONFESSION
CHALLENGE
Seductive wild cat.
UNEXPECTED
NEW ARRIVAL
REVELATION

HATRED

2.6K 80 31
De AMIRAGV19

NARRATOR'S POV

It was 3 am in the morning yoona was still awake her eyes were red and puffy from crying ...she felt disgusted in herself .

She looked at chang wook's sleeping figure with tears falling uncontrollably from her eyes.

She slipped out of the bed and put on her undies with a chang wook's shirt which she got first in her hand ...as her gown was completely not in any condition to wear it was completely torn and she was having no time to get something else ...she have to get out of there before moving out she pulled out the wedding ring from her finger and thrown it at the bed.

Yoona slipped out of the room without making any sound ...she ran through the hall way not even caring if she was only in chang wook's shirt.

She ran and ran until she finally was about to get out of the hotel but at the main door she seen chang wook's bodyguards sitting on the couches near the main door...she knows if they seen her they will never let her escape...she was trying to think her next move when someone suddenly pulled her into the corner.

Yoona gasped as she seen  who it was , it was chang wook's manager ...yoona instantly begged to him "No please don't take me to him...please "

"Shhhh, i am not taking you to him ..i am helping you to get out of here...just stay here " Manager kim said and walked towards the bodyguards ...Yoona seen as manager kim said something to the bodyguards and they instantly walked somewhere.

Yoona walked out of the corner and manager kim led her out of the hotel ...he also called one taxi for her ...yoona got inside the taxi and suddenly manager kim said "I am sorry for earlier ....and try to go far away if you really want to escape " Manager kim warned her.

"You ...you are the one who brought that one night contract to me right ?" Yoona asked as her eyes widen in shock.

"I am sorry ...you should leave " Manager kim said and taxi started moving.

Taxi stopped as they reached to yoona's apartment building...she got down and suddenly taxi driver asked her to pay for taxi ride ...she was not having any money suddenly, she remembered the choker in her neck ...she snatched it harshly from her neck and threw it towards the driver before running into the building .

Driver was in Awe seeing a diamond choker in his hand it was like a lottery to him.

Yoona reached her apartment ...she was their to grab somethings so she can go far away from that man ...which she disgusted more than anyone now.

Her body was sore and weak ....so, she thought to relax for a bit by thinking that ...she laid herself down on the bed and closed her eyes for the moment and suddenly without even realising she drifted off to sleep.

It was already 5 in the morning ...chang wook who was still sound asleep slightly moved on his bed and tried to cuddle yoona closer but he felt her side empty.

Chang wook quickly opened his eyes and sat up on the bed ...he looked around the room but found no one ...chang wook slipped out of the bed and wore his boxers ...he looked everywhere but yoona was nowhere in the room .

Suddenly, chang wook's eyes stopped at the shinning object on the bed ...he walked towards it and picked up the ring which yoona thrown on the bed before getting of the room.

Chang wook smirked as he looked at the ring and said with a evil grin on his face "You think you can escape...my lovely wife... JI YOONA "

***********

It was 7 in the morning yoona was still sound asleep on her bed ...when suddenly , she felt something caressed her hairs ...yoona moved in her sleep not wanting to open her eyes ...as she was sleepy and her whole body was still aching with  pain.

Suddenly someone whispered in her ear "Good morning... lovely wife " The voice made her eyes shot open .

Her eyes widen ...when she seen chang wook's face just inches away from hers... looking at her with his signature smirk on his  face "Ahhhh" A scream escaped her mouth as ...she pushed him and ran across the room standing at the corner.

Chang wook just stared at her with bored face awhile still sitting on her bed ...yoona looked around the room and seen she was still in her own apartment .

She cursed herself how can she be so stupid to fall asleep when she have to run away...tears started escaping her eyes due to fear suddenly, chang wook stood up from the bed and took a step closer to yoona.

"D....don't come...any closer" Yoona yelled with tears ...her body shivering with fear and anger at the same time.

But, he doesn't care...chang walked towards her and grabbed her arm roughly...pulling her closer.

"How dare you try to run ?....we are going back home right now" He said furiously.....

"No, i am not coming with you ...you...are ..a liar you ...tricked me....forced me " Yoona said sobbing and struggling in his grasp.

"Please let me go...you already...got what you wanted ...you already did it with me" She sobbed more..and tried to move away from him.

Chang wook grabbed her and thrown her on the bed before she can set up he hovered on top her..."Do you think i wasted my this much money on you ....just for one night....no, you are my toy...my obsession you will be with me...until i am done with you " Chang said furiously...making her cry even more.

"No, please let me go ...why me ?..." Yoona asked as her eyes were even more swollen now.

"I don't need to answer, anything....all you need to know is that you can't run away from me never ...you signed a contract with me which says you are mine forever ...you can't run  or escape until i want you to" Chang wook said as he leaned forward and whispered against her lips "You are all mine yoona"

He set up on the bed and pulled her up with him but, yoona's body was stiff not responding  to anything.

"Either you walk by yourself or i will not think twice before dragging you to the car by holding your hairs " Chang wook threatened .

Yoona looked at him and she knows he was capable of doing this without even thinking for a moment .

She slowly stood up from the bed and chang wook just smirked before gesturing her to follow him ..yoona just followed him ...she knows no one can help her against him ....and she already lost the only chance to escape from him.

She followed him out to the car and their was a black luxurious Audi car waiting for them at the building entrance .

Chang wook held her hand and dragged her to the car.. once they seated car started moving ...yoona just leaned her head and closed her eyes not wanting to cry anymore.

Through the rear view mirror again and again driver was glancing at yoona's exposed legs ....and that's when chang wook caught him starring ...he seen down and it was then when he realised that yoona was half naked wearing only his shirt and nothing else.

"Once more if your eyes darted from the road to the back, i will make sure ...you never see again " Chang wook warned the driver.

Then, he took off his court and spread it on yoona's legs so, no part of her legs was visible while yoona never once opened her eyes  in whole ride.

As the car stopped in front of chang wook's building ...chang wook got down first and yoona know she have to go unwillingly ...yoona was about to get down when , suddenly chang wook stopped her ..he once again spread his court properly on her legs before lifting her in a bridal style and carrying her inside the building.

Because he didn't want anyone to see her half naked .

Once they reached to the 24th floor chang wook ordered everyone to leave this floor and fear started rising inside yoona as chang wook carried her to his bedroom and placed her on the bed.

She slightly scooted away from him on the bed ...chang wook stood up from the bed and glared at her before he started unbuttoning his shirt ...yoona's eyes widen , she knows what is coming next ......she instantly scooted at far end "W...what a..are you doing ?" Yoona asked with trembling voice .

"It is your punishment for running away.... dear wife " Chang smirked as he thrown his shirt randomly on the floor and crawled on the bed ...yoona tried to stand up but it was too late chang already held her by her waist and pulled her down so , she was pinned beneath him "N...no, please not again i promise i won't run away again...please " Yoona begged not wanting to be raped again .

"Good to know that you won't run away but , this will not stop me ...you are already mine ...i can do whatever i want to do with you " Chang wook smirked caressing her cheeks with his right hand while leaning down to kiss her  but, he stopped in a mid way and took her hand and harshly forced the ring which she left in hotel room into her finger...almost making her finger bleed.

Then he started leaning closer to her once again.

"Beast " Yoona said against his lips ....as once again tears started escaping her eyes...chang wook smirked as he wiped the tears away from her eyes and whispered back "Indeed i am "

*************

Chang wook already left to go somewhere ...while yoona was lying on the bed still in same condition how he left her .....Her both wrists were terribly bruised making Black and purple rings with aching body...she felt completely broken.

It was evening by now ...yoona's both eyes were closed when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder ...she jumped being alarmed with fear . She set up pulling blanket closer to her just to see one ajumma in her early 40s sitting in front of her .

"I am sorry ...if i startled you . I was just here to give this food to you , You have not eaten since morning " Ajumma said gently as she kept the food plate on the night stand .

Yoona looked out of the large window in the room and seen that it started to get dark outside....Then, she turned her gaze back at ajumma sitting in front of her .."Can you please get me some comfortable clothes to wear " Yoona asked in a low voice .

"Yes, sure i will get something for you in a minute "  Ajumma said and walked towards the wardrobe . After a minute she came back with a comfortable night pjs for her .

Yoona took her hand out of the blanket to grab the clothes and ajumma gasped seeing dark black bruises on her wrist ..."Oh my god .. you need to show these bruises to doctor " 

Yoona quickly grasped the clothes and said "I don't need anyone please just leave and take this food too ...i am not hungry "

"But..." Before ajumma can speak yoona cut her off "Please " She said giving her painful look and ajumma left the room silently.

Yoona wore the clothes and lied back down on the bed thinking how she ruined her life with her own hands by trusting the beast.

Chang wook was in his office sitting on his comfortable black chair when suddenly, Manager kim came inside ....before manager kim can speak chang wook started "So, tell me manager kim why did you do this ?" Chang wook asked showing him a cctv footage in his laptop ...when he helped yoona to get out of the hotel.

"I was just doing what was right " Manager kim answered with confidence in his voice .

"You know the consequences of doing this ...don't you " Chang wook raised an eyebrow.

"I know very well sir ..but , i am not afraid of it ...as i promised your father to stop you from doing anything wrong and this was wrong ...so, i am not scared of consequences anymore ...i was also wrong at  point at which i helped you in ruining her life " Manager kim explained and bowed her head .

"What did you said ..my father ..huh..my father ?...Father my foot , he was one of those persons who abandoned me ...today whatever i am how bad or like a beast is all because of that bastard father of mine ...and you said you are stopping me from doing wrong  *Scoff* this is my last warning to you ...once again do something like this and you will be out ..."  Chang wook yelled last part with frustration.

"Now, get out i don't want to see your face anymore ...and don't you dare go near her again " He yelled and manager kim left his office obediently .

Chang wook thrown some files on the floor in frustration.

************

At night chang wook reached home ...as he entered in his floor Mrs park / ajumma bowed ta him " Did she eaten anything ?" Was the first thing chang wook asked to ajumma.

"No, sir ..she didn't,.... she is just sleeping from whole day ...she looks sick and she is having really bed bruises on her wrist " Ajumma explained in gentle voice.

"Bring some food into my room...i will make her eat by myself " Chang wook said as he walked inside his room he directly went to the bathroom and took cold shower and then came out changing into his casual thin white t shirt and grey sweatpants  with messy wet hairs.

He walked inside the bedroom and seen yoona sitting by the window with her head leaning on the large glass window and her knees pulled up to her chest ...her face was emotionless which shows only pain and nothing else.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he seen ajumma entering with a food plate in her hands ...she set it down on the night stand and chang wook gestured her to leave so, she just left.... yoona never once turned around to look at him.

Chang wook just sighed as he walked towards her grasped a hold on her both shoulders ...she still just looked out of the window ....Being frustrated chang wook lifted her up in bridal style and she closed her eyes not wanting to see his face .

He carried her out of the bedroom in the attached room , towards the couch where he made her sit down and settled the food plate in front of her "Eat " Chang wook ordered.

Yoona was still showing no sign of listening to him ...instead she looked at her feet ...chang wook can't take it anymore ...he set down on his knees and grabbed a hold on her chin harshly ...making her look at him.

As yoona's eyes landed on his face all the frustration, anger , pain ..which she was holding from whole day came out at once.

And not just one or two but four hard slaps landed on chang wook's cheeks and yoona was still not going to stop until he held her both wrists in his hand and looked at her furiously while she looked at him with pure hatred in her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, lovely readers here is an update ...hope you enjoyed reading it.

Sorry for all the mistakes in the chapter .

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

542K 22.6K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...
80.5K 4.5K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
1M 28.4K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
572K 23.1K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...