JENLISA: My Beautiful Agasshi

By skyaeacus

Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intell... More

Trouble
Agasshi
Nightmare
[M]Coincidence
Sneak Out
My Bestfriend
Evil Smirk
Shopping spree
The Bet
1-0
No way!
Dance
Jeju
Unexpected
Her First Love
Wounds
Not an Update
Ppoong!
Rivalry
I hate you
Confused
Please Stop
Sorry
Perhaps Love
Guilt
Thanks
[M]She's Mine
Let's Continue
Believe Me
I'm All Yours
Third Bet
[M] Whipped
Worried
Fake Smile
Whhaat?
Beautiful Heiress
Crush
[M]My Precious
Back Off
Kiss and Make up
Ski Resort
Innocent Chipmunk
Fourth Bet
Mischievious
Broke Down
She loves the most
Chase
Just Let me Tell her
Those Eyes
It's you
My Girl
How Brave
We're a Couple
Manoban's way
Thailand
No more
All for you
Last Bet
My Wish
(Not an Update)
[M]Fiancée
Her Wish
[M]Happy Ending
Not an Update

[M]Dark orbs

73.1K 1.6K 1.2K
By skyaeacus

"Why are you so beautiful?", Lisa mumbles while she walks slowly towards Jennie who was leaning at the railing and whose looking back at her.

Lisa stopped in front of Jennie, as Jennie looked up meeting her eyes. And smiling sweetly at her. Lisa's heart beats fast as they shared another silent minute with only staring at each other's eyes.

"God mas have taken a lot of time and effort for you to be this gorgeous.", Lisa said with a deep voice, that never failed to make Jennie flustered. Jennie hate those cheesy lines because it makes her heart doing backflips. She covered her face instantly as she felt a sudden heat coming from her neck, she might be blushing now and she didn't want Lisa to see it or she won't stop teasing her.

She waited Lisa to say something annoying. But what she felt is something soft pressed on her forehead. She removes her hand from her face and saw Lisa kissing her on the forehead. That made another wild thump on her chest.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

Jennie heard it so loud, that she does not know if, is it just her heart? that was beating that loud or she could hear Lisa's loud heartbeat as well.

"You look so good as well. And your such a smooth talker you know that?", Jennie said as she tug on Lisa's dress. Jennie then pulled Lisa close to her closing their gap as she planted a kiss on Lisa's soft lips. Soon they both clenched their eyes closed as they kissed each other passionately.

"Ehem ehem~, We just went to the restroom for only 5mins? And you already went this far?", Jisoo said mockingly. That made the two pulled away from each other.

"Why did you came back quick? Oh c'mon Chae?", Lisa said as she gave her best friend that 'are you kidding me' look. As she was expecting her bestfriend to go level up her game. But Chaeyoung gave her a 'what' look not catching up on what she was trying to say. Jennie saw the two having internal argument that gaves her the idea on what these two were referring, now making her chuckled. Giving Lisa a slight slap on the shoulder.

"What?, you get what I mean right? Why can't she?", Lisa turned her head to her girlfriend wanting for some reasonable answer to why does her bestfriend don't get her.

"Because she's not as pervert as you baby. She's too innocent for that, and don't gave her that idea. Arasso?", Jennie said as she went back to their table.

"Wait I'll just go the restroom. How about you?", Jennie asked Lisa as she picked her bag.

"Nope, but are you fine going alone?", Lisa said as she sat in her seat.

"Of course. I prefer going alone too. You know.", Jennie said as she winked at Lisa before she walked away going ahead. Lisa's brain suddenly stopped from functioning when she saw Jennie winked at her.

'Wait? Does that mean a thing? That wink? Nah~ probably not that. Why would Jennie think about it? What if she does? Aishh', Lisa was staring blankly at somewhere as her mind was battling to whether Jennie's wink means something a bit kinky or not. Since they did it already in that kind of place. And remembering it Lisa couldn't control her smile. Making the two girls in front of her looks at her with furrowed brow.

"Yah. Lisa!", Jisoo almost shout while she waves her hand infront of Lisa.

"Huh?, yah unnie? Waeyo?", Lisa said in panic when she heard Jisoo calls her almost shouting that brings her back to reality.

"You we're just drooling.", Jisoo said that made Lisa immidiately palmed her mouth to wipe it but as she palmed it it's not even wet. Then she heard Jisoo chuckled on her seat.

"Yah unnie~ I'm not drooling!", Lisa whined.

----------------------------

Jennie Pov.

Inside the restroom.

'I've been with her for almost 5 months now, but I still always felt giddy everytime she goes near me.', I mumble to myself as I hold on to my chest, whose beatings is still not calming down. I inhaled deep as I closed my eyes trying to breath normally. When I opened my eyes and looked at myself on then mirror 'oh c'mon why are you still blushing?', aishh..

After I'm done retouching, I went outside immidiately. And when I'm heading back to our table.

"Jennie Kim!", I heard my name somewhere, so I looked back quickly and saw a guy running towards me.

I stopped as he approached me. I scrunches my eyes trying to recognize the person who called me.

"Jennie Kim? Right?", He stopped in front of me, and asked me if I'm Jennie Kim. He really looks familiar?

"Hmmm?", I hummed. Wait, he really looks familiar, he looked at me and chuckled like a kid. Oh!

"Tae tae?Is that you?", My eyes went big as I finally remembered the person standing in front of me, with that familiar smile, his my classmate on middle school.

"Woah! You have a good memory, I thought you have forgotten me.", He said still wearing that bright smile.

"I almost not recognize you, I was taller than you at that time and your chubby. So it was hard for me to recognize you.", I said a bit apologizing.

"Hahaha. Why did I changed that much?", He said as he scratches her head and averted his eyes off me. I half liddedly eyed him from head to toe as I brought my hands to my chin.

"Hmm. Not bad, you look more handsome now. Good for you.", I said and chuckled as I saw him getting flustered.

"W-well thank you~ y-you you look more beautiful as well.", He said shyly and stuttered a bit.

I was about to say thank you but...

"Agasshi!", I heard Lisa called me behind. So I quickly turned my attention to her. She's with Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie.

"Oh. Why were you all here?", I asked Lisa as she went towards me but not looking at me.

"We'll be heading out? It's getting late already.", She said but she's still not looking at me I turned my head where she was looking and saw Taehyung behind me, oh I forgot about him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. By the way this is Taehyung, middle school mate of mine.", I said as I introduce the guy behind me. Which the latter instantly bow 90° degree to these three in front of him.

"And Tae Tae, this is Jisoo unnie my cousin.", I introduce them from the left first, Jisoo smile at him and he smiled back with too much enthusiasm.

"This is Chaeyoung, Jisoo unnie's girlfriend and one of my college friend.", I said. Chaeyoung slightly bow and smile to him. Taehyung then bow to her with the same enthusiasm.

"And this Lisa my-", I was gonna introduce Lisa to him as my girlfriend but he suddenly..

Ring~ Ring~, he suddenly got a call.

"I'm so sorry, I need to pick it up, just a sec.", He said and apologized as he turned around and answered the call.

He turned back around and dropped the call for about seconds only.

"Hi Lisa. Nice to meet you.", He said and bow to Lisa, and turned his attention to me.

"I'm sorry Jennie, but I have to go now. I wanted to catch up, but my meeting was going to start soon. Can I have your number instead?", He asked politely but I saw him getting shy after. I was startled at his sudden request, and I'm contemplating whether to give him or not. But I don't think it's a big deal cause every friend of mine has my number. So I took my phone out and gave it to him. He immidiately grab it and scanned the qr code on the phone. And gave it back to me quick.

"Thank you so much, nice meeting you back again, and same with your friends. Bye. Hope to see you around.", He said and bow before he walked away from us.

I was going to turned around but Lisa quickly past through me. And walking in haste. I was shocked so I looked at Chaeyoung and Jisoo with a confused look. But they just shrugs their shoulder on me not knowing why Lisa was in haste.

I quickly run and chase her to walked beside her.

"Lisa wait, your walking too fast.", I said as I grab her arm. She looked at me not wearing any expression.

Then she averted her eyes off me. And walk a bit slower now. She wasn't saying a single word until we reached our car. And it fucking making me mad, why is she not talking to me? Is she mad or what? Did I do something wrong?!

The whole ride was not silent because Chaeyoung and Jisoo was bickering at the back, but me and Lisa was a total opposite. She's not looking at me, and giving a silent treament. Until we reached their house. She greeted her mother smiling so wide, I did the same, but she went ahead of me on our room after she said goodnight to her mother.

"Did you enjoy your dinner outside?", Lisa's mother asked me. I wanted to chase Lisa on our room but auntie held me here and chat with me for a few minutes.

After few minutes of chatting with auntie, I went straight to our room.

--------------------------

Inside Lisa and Jennie's room.

Jennie opens the door slowly. But to her surprise, Lisa grabbed her inside the room and locked the door with haste.

"You startl-", Jennie was saying something but Lisa quickly smashed her lips on Jennie, kissing the girl roughly.

Lisa pulled Jennie by the nape as she bite and lick on the latter's lips, asking for an entrance which Jennie granted her as soon as Jennie opened her mouth, Lisa immidiately darted her tongue inside. Jennie's knees became weak as she held her breath for so long, Lisa's too aggressive that she was trying to pushed Lisa body. Lisa pulled away from the kiss only for a few seconds, but smashed her lips back again on Jennie.

"Uhmm..", Jennie moaned between their hot kiss. And this made Lisa more aggressive as she tried to almost tear Jennie's dress that was blocking her way.

"Baby~ wait~", Jennie whimpers as she saw how impatient Lisa was, but Lisa looked at her with burning eyes, that made Jennie gasped, and making her weak seeing this side of Lisa was her kink. She wanted it rough, and this Lisa in front of her was making her tremble in fear and arousal. She could almost feel her core getting damped by that stare only.

Jennie was so engrossed with Lisa's stare and didn't notice how Lisa tore her dress, it dropped down on the floor leaving her with only her underwear. Lisa broke their stare as she dive in Jennies neck. Nipping and biting it roughly. Jennie was getting weak so she jump on Lisa straddling the latter while Lisa held her up while she devoured the girl's neck. Lisa was slowly walked her way on the bed while she pampered Jennie with rough bite and kisses. When she hit the side of the bed, she stopped and throw Jennie on the matress.

She didn't break their stares as she undressed herself as well, leaving her with her under garments too. Jennie was biting her lip as she watch the girl infront of her undressing herself. After Lisa's dress falls down, Lisa went back on her neck, sucking and biting it making Jennie a moaning mess. Lisa's hand was supporting her weight as her other hand started to unclasped Jennie's bra effortless. Lisa immidiately throw it somewhere else, Lisa stare at Jennie's two mounds, that made the latter's nipple erect and bite on her lip as she looked at Lisa. Jennie pulled Lisa on the nape going down to one of her mound, Lisa opened her mouth and sucked on one of Jennie's bud. Jennie opened her legs for Lisa to grind onto her aching core.

Lisa then started to grind her still clothed sex over Jennie, making them both groan in contact.

"Fuck.", Lisa mumbles as she grind slowly feeling Jennies wetness through her. She started to bite Jennie's erected bud while her other hand cupped the other mound squeezing it rough.

"Lisa~", Jennie utters in a very seductive tone, making Lisa's hormones go wild. As she grinded even more fast.

"Oh God~", Jennie whimpers as she felt so aroused, and wanted more friction.

"Please Lisa~", Jennie tighten her grip on Lisa's shoulder. As she pants heavily. Lisa then turned her gaze back to Jennie.

"Please~ I want you now.", Jennie begs already as she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted Lisa to fucked her now. And Lisa knows it, so she quickly pulled Jennie's panty and throws it somewhere.

"Beg for it.", Lisa voice was deep and her orbs become darker. Making Jennie bit her lip cause Lisa's dark stares was so sexy for her and making her more wet.

"Please baby~, Please put it inside me now. Please.", Jennie said as she opened her legs more wide. Lisa smirked and without warning, she pushed two fingers inside Jennie's damped pussy. Jennie yelp in surprise as she felt those long and slender fingers went inside her making her a moaning mess.

"Oh God. Fuck.", Jennie cried as Lisa begun to thrust it in and out of Jennie, while she sucked again on one of Jennie's bud. Jennie's moan become louder at each thrust, so Lisa plunges her finger on Jennie's mouth to shut her girlfriend up. Jennie moved her hip to met each thrust, while she suck in Lisa finger.

Lisa could feel Jennie's inside tightens and knowing her girlfriend was about to come soon. She pulled out, making Jennie groaned in frustration.

"What the?!", Jennie exclaimed as she glared at Lisa. But Lisa just gave her a smirk instead.

"Put it back inside or I'm gonna kill you!", Jennie yelled furrowing her brow. But Lisa stared again on her with those dark orbs, and Jennie didn't expect as Lisa put her fingers back inside but adding another one. It was fucking painful at first but eventually felt good as Lisa started to move.

"Oh fuckk~ fuck~ ahh..", Jennie was again moaning as she pulled Lisa for a rough kiss. She bite and sucked Lisa's lip.

Lisa pounds on her even faster, making some lewd sounds as Jennie's pussy was gushing out with wetness with every thrust.

A few more hard thrust and finally, Lisa felt Jennie's insides clenched on her finger. As Jennie reached her climax, but Lisa continued pumping on her. Jennie tried to push Lisa away, her right leg was kicking out in uncoordinated attempt to scramble backward but Lisa's grip on her shoulder was strong. Lisa's finger didn't leave her pussy making her orgasm for the second time. As her body spasm beneath her lover. And her nails dugging at the back of Lisa, leaving red marks.

"Uhhrm..", Jennie groaned as Lisa pulled out. She was panting so hard but Lisa face was still buried at the crook of her neck. She pushed Lisa away on top of her but when she saw Lisa's eyes. The same dark orbs was still looking at her.

"We're not yet done.", Lisa said huskily. Jennie shivers as she heard Lisa's deep voice, she wasn't able to replied as Lisa turned her around in all fours.

Jennie wasn't able to count how many times they did it. Until Lisa was exhausted.

-------------------------

At the morning.

"Aw.", Jennie wokes up feeling sore and without Lisa. Jennie panicked as she didn't see Lisa at the room, she wanted to get up but the pain was agonizing.

Then suddenly the door opened. Revealing Lisa with a tray of food. She watched Lisa walked towards her, but still not looking at her. Lisa put down the tray on the table and sat herself on the bedside now facing Jennie.

"I'm sorry.", Lisa mumbles softly as she held Jennie's hand and caressed the back of it. Jennie then sat herself up and lean her back on the headboard.

"Sorry?, you almost tore me apart Lisa. What's wrong?", Jennie said calmly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't like how you just gave your number to someone that easily.", Lisa said now turning her head away from Jennie.

Jennie bit her lip, now that she found out why Lisa became so quiet after their dinner. Jennie then moved closer to Lisa and encircled her arms around the girl's torso, and rest her head on it's back.

"I'm sorry, I thought it wasn't a big deal cause he's just a friend, It doesn't mean a thing. Don't you trust me? ", Jennie said as she moved her head up and rest it on Lisa's shoulder.

"I do. But that guy was obviously interested in you. And it's making me mad.", Lisa said as she clenched her fist. Jennie saw it and was trying her hard not to smile, but she was really having fun seeing how jealous her girlfriend was.

"I'm sorry, didn't meant to be this gorgeous.", Jennie said emphasizing the last word and then chuckled. Making Lisa turned her gaze back to her girlfriend.

"I can't believe you, you're making fun of me. Can't you see I'm fucking mad right now.", Lisa said glaring at her girlfriend.

"I know, but I can't help it, you look so hot when your mad. I would defenitely do that again.", Jennie said smiling to Lisa.

"Jennie~", Lisa said with a deep voice.

"Ok fine fine, I would never going to do that again. I'll ask you first before I gave someone my number.", Jennie said with a serious tone. Making Lisa finally smile.

"Good. Here, eat your breakfast here. I know your sore.", Lisa said as she placed the tray on Jennie's thigh. But Jennie looked at her with disbelief hearing her last statement.

"You knew? You did it intentionally. Wow Lisa I will make you pay for this I swear.", Jennie said half liddedly eyeing her girlfriend who was now grinning at her mischieviously.

"Ok I will wait for that then.", Lisa said and smiling to Jennie from ear to ear, while wiggling her eyebrow. Making Jennie huffed in annoyance.

Ring~ Ring~, Jennie's phone rang. So Lisa, pick it up from the table but didn't found a name, just an unknown number. So she handed it over to Jennie.

"Who could be calling at this early?", Jennie said furrowing her brow as she answered the call.

"Hello?", Jennie said.

"Hi Jennie. It's me Taehyung."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the smut. Hahahaha. I know it's bad, I'm really bad at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
851K 24.6K 36
If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what would you do? "I'd get you," Lisa answer...
36.5K 2.1K 30
In this fiery and unpredictable romance, meet two lifelong enemies, Jennie and Chaeyoung. From childhood bickering to teenage conflicts, their mutual...
28.5K 1.7K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021