Enemy?||TaeKook

By MirrorWorlds

Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They ha... More

Ch. 1 Daydream
Ch. 2 Street girls
Ch. 3 The party
Ch. 4 Rags
Ch. 5 Planes
Ch. 6 Nashville
Ch. 7 Highway
Ch. 8 Nightmares
Ch. 9 Embarrassed
Ch. 10 Its Decided
Ch. 11 The Deal
Ch. 12 Hyung!
Ch. 13 Mansion
Ch. 14 Evaluation
Ch. 15 Butterflies
Ch. 16 Training Over
Ch. 17 Wow
Ch 18 Familiar Voice
Ch. 19 Lee Laon
Ch. 20 Questions
Ch. 21 Euphoria
Ch. 22 Dead Man
Ch. 23 Red Lake
Ch. 24 Hospital Beds
Ch. 25 Explanations
Ch. 26 Wanting Out
Ch. 27 Can't Wait
Ch. 28 Kinky
Ch. 29 Roof Top
Ch. 30 Get Packed
Ch. 31 Pool
Ch. 32 Warehouse
Ch. 33 Strip Club
Ch. 34 TV & A Note
Ch. 35 Choke Hold
Ch. 36 Last Breath
Ch. 37 Final
Epilogue
Author's note

Intorduction

25.4K 661 427
By MirrorWorlds

Intro: description
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Warning: This book will have mature language and contents. Almost nothing will be a 100% accurate. Self-harm, and death is noted to happen often in the book. The only charters based off of real people will be the BTS members any names or features similar are mere coincidence.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

           Two young owners of very large software corporations are kidnapped. The two hate each other more than anything and can't stand to be in the same room without a argument. But will the kidnapping change the feelings between Kim Taehuyng and Jeon Jungkook? And when offered a deal that will have them leaving their lives behind and joining one of the largest mafias, to survive will they take it? Are there hidden feelings that neither of the boys are aware of? Read on to find out.

Intro: the characters

Kim Taehyung:

23 year old owner of Kim Inc. he's smart, but hated by many who think he's not suited for the 'owner' job at his age. He keeps his head up and tries to ignore it, but its hard to ignore when most of the hate he gets is from his own mother.

Jeon Jungkook:

21 year old owner of Jeon software. He doesn't get as much hate for his age as much as Taehyung for unknown reasons. He has a cold, hard-ass personality that was brought on by a past, this past also caused him to hate Taehyung more than anything. But do not underestimate the kid.

Lee Laon:
Taehyung's stepdad. He's a stocky graying haired man, he has permanent wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes. He is also a greedy power hungry man who will do anything to takeover Taehyung's company. He married to Taehyung's mother hoping to get in and sweep away the company, so far it's not working. So what will he do to take the company from Taehyung's grasp?

Taehyung's mother:
She will only be referenced in the book never seen.

Jung Hyunnie:
She is a slim short woman with long black, back length  hair with large brown doe eyes. She is Taehyung's secretary and kinda mother figure, since his own mom has nothing to do with him after marrying his stepdad. She helped him with schooling and work always being there for him when his mom wasn't.

Park Jimin:

23 years old, Part of a Korean Mafia based out of the USA. He is one of the best kidnappers in the Mafia due to his personality. His ability to somehow make his captors feel as if their safe and that he  wants to be their friend.

Kim Namjoon:

24 years old, Part of the same Mafia as Jimin and a kidnapper as well. While he is nowhere near as skilled as Jimin. He also is normally always paired with Jimin because of his clumsiness has caused many fails in his past solo missions. The only reason he is kept in the Mafia is because he's the step brother of the leader.

Jung Hoseok:

24 years old, Second in command and the leaders boyfriend. He his the best and lead hacker in the Mafia. He's also skilled in assassin. He has a sunshine bubbly personality but is deadly.

Min Yoongi:

25 year old Leader of the Mafia and Hoseok's boyfriend. He known and feared by those who matter. He is ruthless and skilled in every art kidnapping, assassin, hacking, etc.

Kim Soekjin:

25 years old, Jungkook's adoptive brother. A sweet caring man who is the only one who can see through Jungkook's cold front. He became his adoptive brother after Jungkook's past that left him parentless.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys Oh My Gosh I accidentally deleted this book and the other one I had published! I'm trying my best to republish it all, but I'll need time.
Also I'm going to focus on this book for those of you who were reading my other sorry!
Thank you all so much for rereading the book so I can get my reads back it means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.4K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
49.2K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
286K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
184K 11.8K 52
They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if it can turn a pacifist into a killer? Tae...