My parents are gang leaders

By Makakes103

''I think I should address the whole gang and gang leader thing, My father Blake Walker is a gang leader to o... More

Author's Note
'The whole gang thing'
'Like what you see?'
'Hey BB'
'dumb move'
'you should transfer'
'Love you BB'
'anything for you'
'I could ask the same to you'
'Note the sarcasm'
'how can I help you four?'
'Please I know how to'
'ready to race"
'I thought I was going to die'
'I thought you could drive'
'becca walker'
'my phone'
'wierd much'
'I guess it's the car'
'they were gone'
'I can go tomorrow '
'Becca?'
'you must really like yogurt'
'nothing '
'bestest'
'Really Alex'
'KIMBER'
'I didn't make it'
'I should've just texted'
'Brandon'
'Important'

'party'

2.1K 59 1
By Makakes103

*From Now on I'm just going to put the outfit on top instead of describing it*

I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed, I stared at the ceiling for a while till I decided to get caught up on riverdale.

After a few episodes I turned off my tv and lights and went to sleep.

---------------------

In the morning I woke up to my phone going off, I checked it and it turns out I was invited to a party even though I don't start till tomorrow. Wierd.

Well it starts at eight so i have tons of time I went out into the hallway and then to Alex's room, I knocked on the door and waited for him to anwser.

Shortly after Alex swung open the door and walked past me, "Alex wait I need to talk to you!" I shouted down the hall.

I ran after him, once I caught up i decided to start the conversation, "Alex, there's a party tonight. Are you going?" I asked

"Yeah I am, but I need to go meet up with Amber. So can you please go somewhere else?"

"Who's Amber?" I stopped in my tracks and watched as Alex turned around.

"A friend." With that he went out the front door locking it behind him

--------------

I decided that it was time to get ready since it was 6:37 that should be enough time to get ready.

I pulled on my outfit, curled my hair and put on some light makeup. This consisted of primer, foundation, concealer, and some winged eyeliner, mascara, and I also did my eyebrows.

I put on my heels and walked down stairs to see my father talking to Alex, "Alex you need to do it tonight forget about a stupid high school party, and do what I'm telling you to!" He yelled at Alex.

Alex walked out of the house and I herd his car speed down the road. I tried to make my steps very quiet since I was in heels to avoid any questions by my dad.

"Where are you going?" He asked right as I was going to twist the door knob.

"A party, you know to get to know people." I said honestly that was really the only reason I decided to go in the first place.

"What ever but I expect you to be back for breakfast tomorrow." I love how my dad doesn't still think of me as a little kid, but that's only because he still has kimber she's currently with her friends mom back at are old town, she'll be back in a week.

I walked out of the house and out to my Bugatti. I took a seat in the driver's side door.

I pulled out of the drive way and went to where the party was located.

*************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.1K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
463K 8.9K 25
Hightest ranking #3 in adventure!!!!! Prescott is the "nerd" at her school but what they don't know is that she is really the most feared streetfight...
2.1M 71.9K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
3M 94.8K 55
I'm am a nerd. I'm extremely smart. I'm short but I prefer to be called fun-sized ( I'm 5'1). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I get good grades and...