roses [jungkook]

bangtansfiction

"he chose the sweetest words to get her heart, and the most poisonous actions to break it." jeon jungkook, th... Еще

00. the new girl talks
01. roses are red and so is your face
02. incident on the bus
03. welcome to the neighborhood
04. agressiveness
05. lets be partners
06. he can cook, wowsers
07. the closet
08. project time
09. just a hug
10. such a tease
11. bad dream
12. lonely
13. what a great morning
14. damn you jeon jungkook
15. apologies
16. roomies?
17. something over extraordinary
18. the smell of jealousy
19. five laps
20. jealous tables have turned
21. barbecue talk w/ tae
22. drunk jungkook
23. taehyungs sister
24. daycare pt. 1
25. daycare pt. 2
26. jungkook's girls
27. dark pink rose
28. visiting the graves.
29. confused heart.
30. coping with sadness.
31. hiding in the closet, again?
33. field trip-day 1
34. field trip-day 2
35. little star
36. the untold truth.
37. a talk
38. a burden lifted
39. goodbye.
note.
40. extra chapter
"shooting stars"

32. sick.

15.2K 664 172
bangtansfiction

After a few days of my heart withering away—I think I finally gave up on him.

I think.

In class, I tried concentrating on talk about graduation, but my throbbing headache I was getting was blocking my way.

During gym, I went to the fountain to splash water on my face since running was legit still not my thing. Especially since I really didn't feel good.

Fucking Teacher Park made us run ten laps like it was a joke or something. I turned off the water and sighed wiping my face with my hands when a towel was thrown at my face.

I caught it before it was able to reach the ground and looked up to see Jungkook walking away.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked and I shifted my gaze to him. "Aish, I know running isn't your thing,"

He took the towel out of my hands and began patting my face with it, wiping off the drops of water still on my face whilst tucking strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks," I sighed, still trying to catch my breath. My eyes were shut as I leaned on the fountain. He handed me his water bottle and I took it. "Thanks," I mumbled again.

After gym was over, I sat down on the bench outside, breathless. I fucking hated gym, my lord, I hated it so much. Whoever created gym should be cursed.

Kidding.

But gym really wasn't my thing. I shut my eyes as I leaned on my palm, my body slowly giving up on me. My head began throbbing even more and I tried sucking in a breath.

The day was almost over, I could make it.

I let out a cough. Just kidding, I wasn't as tough as I thought.

I slowly looked up and found Jungkook hovering above me. He leaned down so we were face to face when he gazed at me, his brows furrowed together.

"Stop staring at me," I muttered, sounding weaker than I'd hope. What the fuck was he doing here?

He moved his hand to my forehead and I glared at him when he widen his eyes. "Aera, you need to go to the nurses office!" He exclaimed, and I sighed, sitting up.

"Aera, you need to go to the nurses office," I mocked in a high pitched tone.

What the hell did he want? He ignored me for the past few days.

"I'm not that weak," I muttered. "I can make it through the day,"

"No, you're burning up!" he muttered, running his hand through his hair. I've never seen him so mad since a couple days ago when he told us to be strangers. "This won't do, get on my back, I'll take you to the nurses office,"

"I can walk," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "We're strangers, I don't know you well enough to get on your back,"

"Okay, can you just stop being so fucking stubborn for once and just get on my back? You're a classmate of mines, of course I'm worried," He said, his eyes widen. He kneeled and gestured for me to get on. "You're going to the nurses office no matter what,"

"Thanks for bowing before me," I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "But, why don't you apologize to me first?"

"Shut up," he groaned, totally ignoring my question. "I'm not gonna let you faint in class. Hurry up,"

"You shut up," I muttered, gritting my teeth. I looked around before getting up. I don't usually get sick and when I do, it's lasts for a day only. It doesn't get that bad. All I need is sleep.

"Jungkook, it's embarrassing, I'd rather not," I stated, beginning to walk away.

"Then hold onto my arm," he said, walking by my side whilst he held out his arm. I looked at his arm before looking at him. He looked so dead serious it was strange to see him care for me.

"No," I muttered.
"Then get on my back,"

"You're not the boss of me," I taunted, continuing to walk away.

"Fine, Aera. I'll just follow you to the nurses office," he remarked. I turned to look at him, getting irritated even more before looking away.

My god, he was making my headache worst. I got to the nurses office and sat on one of the beds.

"Why'd you go to gym if you knew you weren't feeling well? You could've passed out,"

"If I passed out would you have carried me on your back?" I asked and he looked away. I huffed and laid down.

"Go," I said, closing my eyes.
"I am," He muttered.

I opened one eye and watched him walk out the door. I sighed. Rude ass, mean ass, bipolar ass boy. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

"I hope you all go on this field trip! It'll be your last high school field trip, guys. You all have to go!" Teacher Kim shouted just as the bell rang. I opened one eye and realised it was the end of school.

"Get your ass up, Aera," Taehyung said as I stretched. After the nap in the nurses office I felt a tiny bit better.

"You feeling better?" Jinyoung asked and I nodded.

"Aera," Hana said, gesturing me to come closer. I raised my brows before leaning in. "Jungkook was so worried, he left in the middle of class to check up on you. Right before you came back, he walked into class."

"What," I mumbled, shifting my gaze to him who was walking out the door.

"I believe he likes you a lot," she said before leaving with Jinyoung. I blinked twice before shifting my gaze over to Taehyung who was staring.

He sighed before putting on his backpack. I put on my backpack before walking out of class with him.

-

I stared at my field trip slip, debating if I wanted to go or not. My parents were still working so I was home alone again. I took out my book with the laminated roses Jungkook gave me.

I sighed whilst I looked through them. "How did you know I liked roses?" I mumbled. He never told me. I walked down into my kitchen, debating if I should eat ramen or not. It was already bed time for me, but I was in the mood to stuff my face. I shuffled through my fridge and noticed fresh meat before thinking back to when Jungkook cooked me steak.

Oh wow. I was becoming too sentimental.

I closed the fridge and leaned on my counter, sighing to myself when my doorbell rang. I stood frozen, confused and scared because my parents had the key and they usually opened the door themselves when they got home.

I wasn't expecting anyone either.

"Aera!" The voice shouted and my eyes widen. "Aeraaaa...."

Jungkook?

There were weak knocks on the door and I slowly walked to the door, debating if I should open it or not. I heard his soft whining of my name whilst he softly knocked on my door.

"A-Aera, I miss you," I heard him softly cry out. "Oh Aera..."

I bit my bottom lip whilst I leaned on the door. Was he drunk again? He sounded like he would be.

But, if I wanted to get over him, I would have to avoid him. I squeezed my eyes shut, sucking in a breath before walking up the stairs and into my room.

-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

75.5K 2.8K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...
78.8K 2.1K 9
A cliché high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads 😱 thank ü al...
90K 5.3K 53
Throw away your everyday High School badboy image. This school's biggest delinquent is a girl. Together with her best friend, Kim Taehyung, Kang Hyun...
9.7K 351 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...