MaNan - This Time Forever is...

By gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... More

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Precap
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 13

4.5K 341 106
By gbowshb

Nandani and Parth smiled at each other on their stupid useless banters... Both of them controlling their smiles and nodding at each other, settled down..

Nandani went and sat at her seat and Parth got settled in a chair across her separating them with a table in middle.. And gave a permission for the person who knocked the door.. But seeing the person, her eyes widened and she became tooo happy for a moment..

Nandani got up from her place and came out to stand opposite to Randhir with a shocked + Surprised face... By looking at Randhir's face, we can see he's also experiencing the same expression.. Seeing her get up,  even Parth stood from his place and came out to see Sandhir standing.. Seeing Parth,  Sanyukta was confused thinking what is he doing here!!

Randhir/Nandani(shocked): N-topper/R-topper!!!!!

Randhir/Nandani(unison): What the hell are u doing here?!!

Randhir(excitedly went ahead giving her a side hug): Aur tumhare wo do chamche kahan aur kaise hai?!! Tum Kaisi Ho?!

Nandani(hugging him back): Excuse me!! Woh donon kitne ache position me hi tumhe pata bhi hi!! And we all are fine!! What about you?!! Tum bilkul nahi badle.. Waise ki waise hi Ho!! (hitting his shoulders)

They looked at each other with a smirk remembering their past... Their whole school drama, their endless fights, Randhir's self obsession, Nandani's over confidence, their regular quarrels in spite of being senior and junior... Their School's tough time handling them both on any competition.. Their arguments in center of the auditorium, their bets.. Challenges.. How they both helped each other in improving themselves by continuously motivating each other.. Everything came in front of their eyes like they are reliving those moments... The only girl Randhir admired before college.. Is N - topper.. Both of them are toppers of their batch in school.. Whatever be the competition, they will bag the prizes on their school name.. Randhir is arrogant nd Nandani is mischievous... Handling both of them is a toughest job their school had ever seen.. They just smiled at their memories.. And then only Randhir saw Parth standing in side and looking at him.,

Randhir(to Parth) : wait a minute..., what the hell are u doing here?!

Before Parth could answer his question, another voice stopped him making all the other three gasp at her possessive tone..

Nandani(with anger): who the hell are u to ask him that??!

Avoiding her tone, Randhir proudly stated her the fact...

Randhir(proudly): I'm the General Manager of this company...

And that's it.... Nandani started laughing uncontrollably and leaned over Parth for support who was standing just a feet away... And Parth being the most confused soul forget everything and held her balancing her and started admiring his Cherry's impeccable laugh and then only he noticed her attire which is also looking so cute on her...

Sanyukta got angry on Nandani as she took both of her boys attention at once.. And they are looking at her like she's the most precious angel descended from heaven... Mainly Randhir's admiring look on a girl stirred her somewhere in the bottom of her heart.. Sanyukta cleared her throat to which Randhir turned to look at her when she asked what's happening with her eyes... That's when Randhir got his sense back...

Randhir: oye... N-topper... Why are u laughing??!

Nandani(imitating Randhir): "I'm the General Manager of this company"... Like seriously... This world is too small na...

And she continued laughing making Sandhir more confused.. Parth was totally a goner as he got a chance of holding her close as she still leaned over him keeping her elbow in his shoulders and he's holding her by her waist.. it's not difficult for both of them as she wore her high heels today.. But... But.. Her legs slipped and she fell on him only and they shared an eyelock for a minute...

But clearing her throat, She moved away from him making him scrunching his nose at disturbance, he turned to Sanyukta to see her glaring at him.. He got confused on why she's glaring at him.. And again turned to Randhir to see him as confused as him and the person who should clarify their confusion is doing something in her phone..

Here Nandani came taking her phone dialling Anshu's number, and as soon as Anshu took the call..,

Anshu(tiredly yawning): Mere neendh kyun karab kar rahi ho Monkey?!?

Nandani: ek minute... Just give me a minute..

Saying so, she put him on hold and connect Navya in conference.. And put the phone in Loud speaker...,

Nandani: Hello..

Navya: Kya hua Nandu.. We were just talking some time back.. Everything fine na?!!

Anshu(hearing Navya's concern, he got Alert): Ammu.. Sab tik toh hi na?!! Tum tik ho??!

The way Anshu spoke with adulation did irk Parth.. The way he spoke clearly indicate he's close to her than him.. That didn't settle well with him.. And what's with that Nick name... He was so irritated... But Hearing their voice, Randhir made a disinterested face and pulled her phone from her hand..,

Randhir: woh toh tik Hai!! Mujhe pagal kar rahi hi... Hamesha ki tarah!!

Anshu/Navya: Koun??!

Nandani pulled the phone back angrily and said: No one has the right to touch my phone... (Twisting her lips as we do in school looking at Randhir returned to the call) And guys.. Guess who is 'the General manager of NM'?!! (again imitating Randhir)

Randhir glared at her and was about to say something when Sanyukta again came forward and asked him what's going on... He gestured her he'll say later..

Anshu: Monkey... Saaf saaf bata... Woh Koun hi?!! Aur Tum se iss tarah kyun baat kar raha hi?!!

Parth chuckled at Nandani as Anshu called her Monkey where Nandani didn't even mind that.. So he thought it's usual for them.. But who's he?! And how she knew Randhir?!!

Navya: wait a minute?! He's not him who I think him to be!! Say that I'm wrong Nandu!!

Nandani: Mujhe pata hai mere Jaanu intelligent Hai?!!

Navya: Oh my god!! M..C...P.. MCP(she shouted) How are u?! And how did u go there?! And who allowed u to go there?! u must be spoiling the name of India in California!!!

Navya started speaking without giving anyone chance to speak in between.. When she completed,

Randhir(interrupting her): oye hello NC2.. Stop right there... And it's San Francisco... And most importantly give respect.. I'm ur senior...

Navya(dismissing): Wahi.. Same.. Same.. Then senior and all in school.. Ab nahi... Tu yeh bata ki Tum kaise ho?!!

Anshu(dismisaing their stupid talks): No way!! Is that the Great Randhir Singh Shikawat?!! And Ammu.. He's working on NM?!! u toh won the bet yaar?!!

Nandani(smiling to the fullest): Exactly wahi bolne keliye maine call kiya!!

Randhir: yeh.. Hold on.. How come u won the bet?!

Nandani: yeh company toh mera hi!!! I mean humara hi... I'm one of the joint CEO of this company...

Randhir: No way... Yeh toh Shivaay Sir ka company hi!!

Nandani: Shivaay mere bade bhaiyya!! And this company is owned by Malhotras and Murthys.. By the way I'm owner in both way.. So u lost the bet R-topper..

Randhir(shocked at the new found info): U r lying right?!!

Navya: I wish I could say Jaanu is lying MCP.. But No.. She and Manik are CEO for that company!!! Soul owners of that company... And unfortunately u lose and we won... Yo Navya... (excitedly)

And at the end of her speech, face palmed herself as he uttered Manik's name reminding Nandu about him and Anshu thought 'yeh Monkey bhi na'..

Navya: Nandu... I'm sorry.. I didn't..

Nandani(interrupting her in hurry): OK Navya.. Anshu.. I'll talk with u guys later.. Bye.. Bye.. Bye..

Nandani hanged up in urgency which is noticed by Navya but not Anshu as he thought she again get Manik's thought and suddenly missed Manik..

Anshu: Manik.. Tu bas meri haath lag jaa.. Phir batata hun tumhe!! Arey yaar..

He dismissed everything and lean on bed having his phone in hand again to roll over the sheets for whole night as his sleep is now long forgotten it's way..

And here.. Randhir face palmed himself and got irritated with all the happenings and very much frustrated bcoz he lose the very bet which he wanted to win.. But Nandani at once got scared hearing Manik's name from Navya when actually Manik is standing right a feet away and Neither Navya nor Anshu knew that.. And even Manik don't know it.. She chuckled at her mind talk..

Nandani(in mind): Aiyappa.. Dekh rahe ho na?! Yeh Manik kitna bada pagal hi!! Applying job on his own company saying it as his dream company and working as a PA for his own wifeyyyy.. Line mar raha hi toh Sahi.. Par apne hi wife pe!! Aiyappa.. It's hilarious... I'll definitely tell this epic tale to our children... Shit did I just said our children?!! Have I gone nuts?!!

And she started blushing at her own thoughts seeing here and there and finally at Manik I mean Parth... And here Mr. Samthaan who generally is a great observer...,observes How excited his Cherry was when she called her friends and how scared she was suddenly due to something and How she indulged in some thoughts smiling on it and how she blushed at the end of her thinking process... He got agitated as she blushed at someone else's thoughts... He twisted his lips in what he don't know.. May be irritation... And he was already confused how His Cherry and Randhir are connected?!!

Place: Mumbai.. Fab 5 Mansion..

It's true that they live together in Mumbai.. 'They' meant Alya, Dhruv, Mukti and Cabir.. Sometimes Abhi and Navya too.. When Nandu comes to Mumbai, she won't go to Murthy Mansion or Malhotra Mansion but to Fab 5 Mansion.. After that accident, Nandani changed her stream to Business and started learning about Management and administration as she have to take care of business till Manik comes back.. Everyone from the family went against her for this decision even Cabir.. Cabir came down to Ooty just to make her understand that sacrificing her Passion and dream would only hurt her and even Manik if he would ever came to know  about this... But Nandani is Nandani and as usual her stubbornness only won and everyone at final supported her for pursuing her further studies in business and she joined office two years back and was in back end learning and observing how Shivaay, Anshu and Abhi managing everything and giving inputs wherever needed.. But suddenly, From last one or two months, something has triggered Nandani to stop her usual minimal interaction also and she spend lot of time in her room or Manik's room in Ooty.. May be her hope got lost with time... She stopped her regular interaction with Fab 5, Arya and Navya.. She stopped spending time with Obros, Anshu, Abhi or AnRiKu.. And then she came back with a bang saying she would handle business from front end from now on.. But all need her to be happy so whatever she says, everyone tries to understand and are ready to do anything to make her happy like before.. And also they knew she won't do anything without thinking.. They have trust on her.. And After this Navya's call with Nandani, which she was speaking from Fab 5 Mansion putting her phone in speaker.., Everyone came to a conclusion... But...

Abhi: No.. No way.. She's just trying to be happy and wanted to move on guys.. Let's stop bugging her reminding her about everything all over again..

Mukti: Abhi... Tu sach me Teri doll ko jaante bhi ho na nahi?!! Nandani moving on from Manik?!! Are u serious?!!

Abhi: I didn't meant it that way Mukti..

Arya: Guys stop fighting.. OK Abhi.. Leave Nandu.. Look at Cabir.. Is he behaving in normal way?!!

Navya: yeah.. I called him to ask whether he reached safe... What did he do?!  "For God's sake, please Leave me alone for sometime Navya" (imitating Cabir)... Like seriously.. Arey he went to another continent not to Ooty.. Of course I would ask him na.. But what he did "Leave me alone for sometime Navya"(again imitating) That tooo to me!!! (getting emotional)

Alya(side hugging): uss Cabir kutte ko mein chodungi nahi.. Tum ro mat Navu..

Dhruv: From last two days, whenever I call Cabir na, he's saying "Dhruv, I'm busy right now.. Call you again later.." Like how much time he'll be busy.. I understand he has to join his office..

Navya(interrupting him): No guys, he didn't joined office also.. I asked our head... He said Cabir applied leave for a week..

Mukti: Zaroor Kuch gadbad hai!! Yeh bro-sis is doing something behind our back.. And Nandani..

Navya(interrupting her): uske bare me toh pucho hi mat.. woh toh itni kush Hai jaise Manik wapas hi aagaya hai..

All stopped at a moment and saw Navya like a ghost.. And even Navya was shocked..

Arya(eagerly): would it be possible?!!

Abhi(with anger at peak): Shut up... Just shut up.. Not a word more.. If u guys forget.. Just let me remind u.. u r talking about my dead Brother and his wife whose happen to be my baby doll.. Get a life guys!! Don't dig her past and hurt her more than she already is.. Navya,u already hurt her by remembering about Manik and Now don't do anything or say anything which would hurt her beyond.. And guys just bcoz Cabir is engaged in some work, that doesn't mean something as ridiculous as u think.. So just stop it.. He already left us.. He's no more.. And he Left my baby doll who's daily getting hurt remembering him.. She's dying slowly.. Don't add more misery to her life.. By poking ur nose at everything she does....

Abhi in total frustration, shouted on all and went to his room in the mansion and banged the door on a such a way that it echoed in the whole Mansion... Everyone in living room was bewildered at his shout and first one to come out of the reverie is Mukti...

Mukti: Sorry guys...

Everyone turned their head from Abhi's room door to Mukti's face..

Dhruv: Mukti.. Kya yaar.. Tum kyun sorry bol rahi ho yaar?!! It's OK we understand..

Navya(with hurt): But Dhruv, he made us feel like an outsider who are so nosy to involve in others personal matter..

Mukti: I understand Navya.. Abhi shouldn't have talked to us like that.. But he's missing Manik so much which make him guilty to talk to Choti..And Choti is too hurt in last two months ki he thinks he's incapable of protecting her.. In one way, he's hurting himself and Choti also without calling her doll.. And in all this frustration, without knowing to whom to show, he blast on us.. We really are the ones who can understand him na.. Let him be.. He'll come around.. He already is feeling guilty for blasting on us or else he would have gone to Thakkar's Mansion by now.. He'll come down in some minutes and say sorry.. Let us give him some lone time..

Navya: Guys.., It's Nandani, Cabir and Manik we are talking about.. All three of them are personally so important to me.. They are my life Mukti.. How could he say that.. But leave that.. I know that stupid will come around taking his fallen face and by showing that puppy looks asking sorry... But note it down guys.. I'll not go easy on him this time... I'll give him tough time in manofying me.. (giving an evil smile and again getting serious) Yeah I understand Manik is no more.. My mind knew that.. We saw that accident and all.. But this stupid heart na, it's having hope at one corner asking won't there be atleast 0.000000001% chance for him to be there alive safe and sound in some corner of the world... Come again to us and be my brother like he promised.. And that's what Arya asked out loud but that question bugs me in the bottom of my heart from the moment this two went to California..

Alya: It's San Francisco babes..

Navya: Wahi... Same.. same.. Is that important Now??!

Mukti: I don't believe in hope and all Navya... But I'm sure inn donon ne hamare piche zaroor Kuch kichdi Paka rahe hi!! Or else there would be no way in world, Cabir would avoid you.. And vent out anger on u is almost over the top in his impossible list of things.. Something is wrong with these two..

Abhi(came and sat beside her and putting his hand on her shoulder): And we have to find out what that two are upto.. Right?!!

No one respond to him indicating him that they all are upset with him..

Abhi taking his hands from Mukti's shoulder getting up from the couch rubbing his hands: okay then.. I'll make it as one single business class ticket instead of six..

All shot their head up to look at him with a questioning face on what he was talking..

Abhi: abhi abhi, Abhimanyu ne San Francisco tickets book kiya.. If u guys don't want to come, then it's perfectly alright.. I'll change it to one from six.. Simple..

Navya was the first one to pounce on him hugging him shouting a series of Thank yous... And in the way everyone hugged him smiling at his mixed Maturity level..

Abhi(whispered to Navya even though everyone could hear that): Someone said they are going to give me tough time manofying her?!! U know who's that?!!

Navya(whispered in the same way): shhhhh... kisiko mat bata ki maine bataya.. It's Mukti.. She's going to make u dance around her fingers... u'll be having tough time handling her...

And Abhi laughed where Mukti beat Navya still in their group hug whereas others chuckled at their childishness..

Dhruv: And Abhi when are we leaving?! And did you asked Obros nd bhabhis?!!!

Abhi: No yaar.. This time Let us just go and see what's going on.. They all are busy in work.. We'll go and visit Cabini first.. And after sometime, I'll go and relieve them for sometime from work and ask them to visit her.. All wrap up ur works.. And apply for leaves wherever you guys are working and we all will leave this weekend!!

Alya(excitedly): u mean in two days?!! Yipeeeeeeeee..

Navya: Yo Navya... California.. We are coming...

Everyone(unison): It's San Francisco Navya...

Navya(dismissing all of them): Wahi... Wahi.. Same.. Same..

Ab bata bhi do yaar kaise thi update?!! I'm hell excited to know ur comments on this one!! 😀😀😆😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own riskπŸ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
1.8M 85.1K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...