Being A Dad : Sebastian Stan

By marvelgirl1337

"Say 'I' " I said carefully. "Ai !" said Ashley excitedly. I have a very hyper baby! "Love" I said slowly. "... More

Being A Dad
The News
Are you sure?
Knowing The Gender
She Is Here!
The Godfather
First Day
Night Duty
LA
Hemsworth Family
Formula Milk
Shocking News
An End and A Beginning
She'll Stay With Me
Story Telling Time
Child Again
Press Tour
Flashback
I Have Been Tagged
A Sick Day
Father's Day Gift
At ACE Comicon
Some Best Days Of My Life
Will's Wedding
About Writing This Book
Cranky Baby
Best Birthday Gift
Baba
MONDAY
A Day With Ginger
Halloween
Grandparents
Ashley Turns One (Part 1)
Ashley Turns One (Part 2)
Struggle of A Single Parent
Imagines
Priority
A Year Without You
In Our Memory
Making People Smile
Worst Nightmare
Hope Is A Beautiful Word
In The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
We All Are Same (Bonus 2)
Bonus Chapter (With Anna)
Please Read It
Last Time
Dear World

Home Without You

4.6K 103 14
By marvelgirl1337

Sebastian's POV

"Mom? I was thinking about going back to New York " I said while sitting in the living room with Mom and Chace. Ashley was peacefully alseep on my arms.

"You sure you wanna go back?" said Mom

"Yeah. There is no reason for me to stay here anymore. Anna would have wanted me to go back." I said in a low voice.

It's been a week Anna has left me. Mom and Chace was staying with me.

"Okay, honey. But I'll come with you." said Mom.

"No, mom. Dad needs you. He is not well. You know that. You should go back." I said. I call my step father Dad. Because he is a father figure for me since my mom married him. He loves me like his own son. I love him as my own Dad.

"He can manage." said Mom stubbornly.

"No, Mom! He can't! And you know that!" I said in a finishing tone. Mom sighed.

"Okay." said Mom.

"Chace? Can you book ticket for me?" I said looking at Chace.

"Yeah. Sure.....But sure? You wanna go back to New York? You should stay here for a while. " said Chace with concern

"No, I think I should leave now." I said with a sigh.

"Okay, Buddy. I'll book. I'm coming with you." said Chace. I smiled a bit.

"If you guys don't mind I would like to visit Anna." I said while getting up. Mom forwarded her hands to take Ashley from me.

"No, I'll take her with me. She should visit her mom....for.....for the..last..last time.." I struggled.

"The graveyard is not a place for a baby, Seb." said Chace.

"Anna would have wanted to meet her for the last time." I said. Mom and Chace nodded. Ashley was still asleep in my arms.

I went upstairs and changed. I put a onesie on Ashley. She was a sleeping beauty. There was a tiny smile in the corner of her lips. Anyone can fall in love with her.

I took a baby carrier and held her in my arms. As she was sleeping it would not be a good idea to put her in the carrier. I went to living room and saw that Mom and Chace were talking.

"We will be leaving tonight. " said Chace as I entered the living room. I nodded.

"I'm going to visit Anna." I said and went to the door.

I placed Ashley on the baby car seat and kissed her cheek. She was still sleeping. I went to the driver's seat and started for the graveyard.

"You know baby? We are going to visit Momma today." I said to my sleeping daughter.

"Though Momma won't be able to cradle you. But she will be happy that you have visited her. She loves you a lot, Ash. She started to love you that time when she found out you were growing inside her. She was unfortunate that God took her so soon. Momma loves you my baby. I'm sorry that you didn't get the chance to meet the most incredible person in the world." I said to Ashley who didn't understand a single word of mine.

We reached the graveyard and parked the car. I went to Ashley's side to take her in my arms. I kissed her forehead. Slowly I took steps toward the place where Anna was sleeping. She was in deep sleep under the ground. And I won't be able to wake her up. I reached the place where Anna was sleeping and stood in front of it.

"Hey, Anna. Look who i brought today!" I said.

"Ashley came to visit you. See? Our baby has grown up a bit. You know,now she tries to hold things. She looks a bit like you.......I miss you everyday. I can't be able to fill your place in her life. But I will try to be a great Dad to her." I said while tears fall down from my face.

"I will protect her. I will love her. I will make her the person who you wanted her to be."

"We are leaving today. I think it's high time for me to go back to home. The home will not be home without you. I miss you, Anna. I wish you could be here to raise our child. I love you." I said as I sat down on the ground. Ashley woke up and stared at me. Then she looked around and then gave me a big fat smile. I held her close to my chest

"Yeah, baby. We are with Momma." I said with a small smile.

"We wilill visit you soon, love. " I said and got up. As I started to take steps Ashley began to wail. She wail harder than ever.

"Calm down, baby." I cooed and I was unable to stop her. I started to rock her.

"Baby!!!....... Hush hush!!!....... Daddy's here." I cooed but nothing happened.

She was crying like crazy. I held her tightly close to my chest and rock her. But she didn't stop crying. The people of graveyard was looking at me..So I went out of the gate. If Ashley could wail harder than the previous time, that's what she did. I rock her no stop. Then reached the car door and took her in one arm and reached for her bag. I managed to pull the bottle and placed that in her mouth. First time ever she moved her head and continue to wail. I held her close to my chest but she didn't stop wailing.

That's what a bond a mother shares  with her child! Yeah, That was it. Even this little soul knows that she is going away from her mother. She doesn't have any idea but somehow she knows. That's how God has created us.

Ashley wailed and wailed. I couldn't do anything for her to stop her wailing. I was a helpless Dad.

"We'll visit Momma soonn. Okay baby?" I cooed to Ashley.

After 15 mins her cries slowly started to faded away. Her breath became even. I still held her close to my chest.

"I don't know, Anna how I'm gonna raise her without you." I said to the air.

I placed her in the car seater and drove back to home. By the time I reached home, I saw Mom and Chace was done with packing.

"We have to leave now." said Chace.

I nodded and gave Ashley to Mom. I took my bags and Ashley's. Chace took his and Mom's. Now there is no reason to take Anna's stuff with us. I decided to leave them here. I'll keep them here as her memory. But I took the last dress she wore before her death. It smells like her.

We reached the airport and paparazzi's surrounded us. They were asking questions after questions.

"Sebastian! How are you feeling? "

"Sebastian! How did Annabell died?"

"Is it true that you were cheating on her?"

These questions made my blood boil. I have just lost my wife and they want a story? What the fuck! I want to kill them now. But I kept a straight face and walked towards the door. My Mom held Ashley tightly.

"Don't make us yell at you. Just leave us. I'm telling you for the last time." said Chace in a serious tone.

When we entered the airport gate we left the paps behind.

To my greatest surprise I saw Chris was sitting on a chair in the airport. I went to him.

"Chris?" I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me. He was wearing a sunglass.

"Seb?" said Chris in a low tone.

"Were are you going?" I said.

"To Boston." said Chris. His voice sounded so sad

"Why? Aren't you supposed to go to New York?" I said. as Chris was making his debut to Broadway

"I need some space." sighed Chris. I know Anna's death has also devastated him.

"Oh..." I said. All of a sudden Chris pulled me for a hug.

"You are very strong,Seb. I'm proud of you." said Chris. I patted his back. I sighed.

"I have to be. I have to take care of Ashley." I said. Chris get off me from his grip.

"Where is my nugget?" said Chris. I gestured him to Mom. Ashley was wake.

Chris went to Mom and she gave her Ashley. Chris picked her up. He kissed Ashley's forehead and held her in arm length.Ashley grabbed his sunglass. A huge smile spread of her face. She pulled the glass out of his face and held it for a couple second. As she has just started to grip things, the sunnies fall down out of her grip. She made a shocked expression as the sunnies fall down. Then again looked at Chris and gave Chris a toothless grin. Chris laughed.

And that's when I saw Chris' eyes puffed red.  Chris placed Ashley on his shoulder and held her tightly. And started to cry.

"Your mom was the kindest person in the world, Nugget. She always loved me like a big brother. I failed to do my duty as a brother, Kiddo. I failed to protect her. I am sorry for your loss." said Chris as she sobbed. I rubbed his back.

He again pulled Ashley on his arm length and my daughter gave him a big grin and she drooled.

"You are a drooly baby! Aren't you?" said Chris in a baby voice. There was an announcement of Mom's flight.

"Take care of yourself baby. And take care of Ashley. " said Mom as she broke into tears.

I hugged Mom tightly. I rubbed her back.

"I will, Mom. Take care of yourself too. I'm gonna visit Dad soon." I said.

Chris gave Ashley to Mom. Mom cradled her and kissed her forehead.

"Bye Mom" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Bye Georgeta." said Chris and Chace. Mom gave them a hug and then went to the bording area.

"Why didn't you file a case against the car company? " said Chris as he held Ashley.

"This won't bring back Anna...I wish..." I sighed.

"Okay...I should leave now. I'm coming NY soon." said Chris with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Get a grip on yourself, Chris. You have to live your life." I said.

"Yeah. I will." Chris sadly nodded.

"Nugget, take care of Daddy. Your Baba will visit you soon." saud Chris and kissed Ashley's cheek. Ashley gave a big grin. Chris gave Ashley to me and hugged Chace.

"It was nice to meet you, Chace. Take care of them." said Chris as Chace nodded.

After Chris' departure our flight was announced.

"Hold Ash for a sec, Chace." I said and gave her to Chace. I wore the baby carrier. As I looked at them, I saw Ashley was trying to grip Chace's lower lip. Then she started to bang her pulm on his lips. She let out a chuckle. I laughed a bit.

"You want Uncle Chace too tickle you, cupcake?" cooed Chace. Chace held Ashley up, so her tummy was in front of his face. He blew raspberry in her tummy. It tickled Ashley and she began to chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Enough fun. Now let's go." I said with a smile. Ashley leaned herself towards me from Chace's arms. I took her and placed her in the carrier. I placed one hand on her back and took my bag on the other hand.

As soon as we sit on the plane Ashley fell asleep. I took her off the carrier and placed her in my chest.

"She is such an adorable piece. " said Chace looking at sleeping Ashley.I smiled and caressed her cheek and kissed the top of her head.

Ashley drooled all the way in her sleep. When we reached New York I saw my t-shirt is soaked wet in a certain place.

"Ewe!" said Chace. I chuckled.

"When you'll have a kid. It won't bother you." I said and wiped the drool from her mouth with my hands.

"You could've used the tissue. That's gross." said Chace.

"No, it's not." I chuckled.

I picked my sleeping daughter on my shoulder and asked Chace if he could carry my bag. Chace took my bag. When we were out of the airport gate again paparazzi attacked us. I covered Ashley on a thin blanket and made my way towards car. We got on the car and told the driver to go to Chace's place first.

"You sure? You wanna stay at your place?" said Chace as the car stopped in front of his place.

"I'm sure. Bye mate. Thanks for all the support." I said as I gave him a side hug.

"Bye, Seb." said Chace and he kissed Ashley's forehead. He got off the car and i told the driver to take us at my place.

When we reached my apartment I let out a sigh. The driver helped me to unload my stuff. I paid him and step towards the elevator.

When it reached my floor I get off the elevator and stood in froont of our door. I sighed and unlocked the door. I looked around.

Everything was there except Anna. The way we left everything. Nothing has changed it's place. Home is not home without Anna. It's just a place now. I placed Ashley in her crib and went to our room.

I looked at the bed. Last time we shared it. This time Anna is not here. We had our fights when Anna used to kick me out of the room. I laughed at the memory. I went to change and went to the closet. I opened Anna's side. It filled my nose with her smell. I inhaled it for a long time. Tears fell down of my cheeks.

I lied down on my bed and couldn't sleep. After a while I heard Ashley crying so I went to her room and feed her. I decided to take her in our room. I  placed her in the pillow and covered her with a blanket. Then lied beside her and patted her tummy gently to make her fall asleep. She started to throw her arms and legs in excitement as this room is a new place for her to sleep. I hummed songs and patted her tummy. Soon she fall asleep. And then I dosed off to sleep.

A/N: Heyyyy guys!!!! How was this chapter? You liked it? Let me know by pressing the star sign and if you want to then comment! I will love to read your comments! And yeah from next chapter I'm gonna write about the 'daddy-daughter loves". so stay with me! ♥♥♥

First published :26th April 2018

Edited:29th March 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
859K 40K 171
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
485K 10.7K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...