Being A Dad : Sebastian Stan

By marvelgirl1337

"Say 'I' " I said carefully. "Ai !" said Ashley excitedly. I have a very hyper baby! "Love" I said slowly. "... More

Being A Dad
The News
Are you sure?
Knowing The Gender
She Is Here!
The Godfather
First Day
Night Duty
LA
Hemsworth Family
Formula Milk
Shocking News
An End and A Beginning
Home Without You
Story Telling Time
Child Again
Press Tour
Flashback
I Have Been Tagged
A Sick Day
Father's Day Gift
At ACE Comicon
Some Best Days Of My Life
Will's Wedding
About Writing This Book
Cranky Baby
Best Birthday Gift
Baba
MONDAY
A Day With Ginger
Halloween
Grandparents
Ashley Turns One (Part 1)
Ashley Turns One (Part 2)
Struggle of A Single Parent
Imagines
Priority
A Year Without You
In Our Memory
Making People Smile
Worst Nightmare
Hope Is A Beautiful Word
In The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
We All Are Same (Bonus 2)
Bonus Chapter (With Anna)
Please Read It
Last Time
Dear World

She'll Stay With Me

4.7K 111 74
By marvelgirl1337

Sebastian's POV

I held Ashley close to my chest for a long time. Then I felt her breathing became even. Still  held her close to my chest as my mom sob infront of me.

Chace hugged her to comfort her. Chace is actually my best friend. He has proven it. I went to Ashley's room and placed her into her crib. Then I went to living room. I saw mom was still sobbing on Chace's shoulder. They were not alone. Anna's Mom, Dad and her brother Dean was also there.

I went to Mom and held her. She sobbed. She loved Anna like her own daughter. She brought herself together and wiped the tears from her face. Anna's Mom and Dad was looking at me.

"We need to talk." said Dean. I looked at him.

"Listen, I don't think any of us are in the mood of talking today. So it will be better, if we talk tomorrow. " said Chace. I looked at him thankfully.

"Sure." said Dean bitterly and sighed. They got up. I went to Anna's Mom and hugged her.

"She loved you." said Anna's Mom, Stacy sobbed.

"I love her, Stacy. And I always will." I said. She sighed and nodded.

"Chace? Can you give them a lift to hotel?" I said to Chace.

"Yeah. Sure." said Chace and he got up. He gave me and mom a hug.

"Get a grip, Georgeta." said Chace to my Mom and kissed her forehead. And they left.

"You need to eat something. " said Mom looking at me.

"I'm not hungry. " I said in a low voice.

"Look at you, Sebastian! You haven't eat anything today! Do you think I notice nothing ? You are skipping meals! Look at your face! How are you  gonna take care of Ashley if you become sick? She has just lost her mother! She can't lose her father now!" Mom yelled. I sighed.

Mom went to kitchen and came with food in her hands. She sat beside me and held the spoon infront of my mouth. I unwillingly shallow it. After two or three bites I heard Ashley's wailing. Don't know why, but she's been so cranky aftern Anna's death.

I ran to her bedroom and saw my little baby throwing her hands and kicking her legs. I picked her up and started to rock her. But she didn't stop crying. All of a sudden she puked on me. And started to wail louder. I placed her on the changing table and took her diaper off. It was full. I took the baby wipes and cleaned her. It was hard for me to clean her, when she is wailing and throwing her hands and legs.

"Hush hush baby!!! " I said in a soft tone. But it didn't work.

"Seb? How many spoon you put in her formula milk?" Mom said from the behid.

"Three" i managed to say. Again i was busy to keep Ashley on her place. I struggled to put her diaper then placed her on my shoulder as she has puked on my chest.

"Here you go." said Mom handing me the feeder.

I sat down on the chair and placed Ashley in my lap and then placed the feeder in her mouth. She eagerly took it. I let out a sigh of relief. As soon as her bottle was half empty she dosed off to sleep. I placed her on the crib and went to the door.

"You need some rest too,Mom." I said looking at my mom.

"Yeah." Mom nodded and she went to the guestroom.

I went to Anna and I's bedroom. I took off the suit and shirt. Went to take a shower. As hot water dripped on my shoulder, I started to cry again. I got a grip on myself and promised I won't cry from now.

The next morning I woke up when the sun hit my eyes.

"Anna!!! Put the curtain!! " I whinnied and covered my eys. Then all of a sudden I felt like someone has pushed me from a 100 stored building. Anna is gone. I let out a sigh  and stood up. I decided to freshen up as I didn't hear any sound from the baby monitor.

When I reached the living room I saw Anna's parents, Mom, Dean and Chace are sitting there. Ashley was on Stacy's arms. I went there and sat beside Chace. As soon as Ashley saw me she gave a big fat smile and her drool came out. I got up to clean it. When i reached her, Stacy held her hands to say no. I gave her a confusing look.

"Let me do it." said Stacy in a grim voice. Ashley was throwing her hands in excitement to come to me but Stacy held her tightly. I went to my seat.

"We need to talk, Sebastian. " said Anna's Dad Victor in a seriously tone.

"Okay." I said politely.

Victor and Satcy exchanged looks then they looked at me.

"As...Anna is...Anna..is...gone..now" struggled Victor and then cleared his throat. I waited him to finish the sentence.

"We were thinking taking Ashley with us" said Victor seriously.

"WHAT?" i shouted furiously and got up. Ashley started to cry.

"Yeah. You can't take care of her. You will be busy with your work. You won't have time for your daughter. God knows if you get into a relationship, your new partner won't take care of her. It's better if we take her with us. After all she's Anna's." said Victor.

I felt my blood boil. I was furious than ever. I have just lost my wife! Now they want to take my daughter away from me??? What are they playing! She is the only reason why I'm still alive!

"Are you guys out of your mind? What do you think of yourself? This is not only Anna's daughter! She is mine to! And why the heck you think I will get into a relationship? My wife has just died!!! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HAS JUST FUCKING DIED!" I yelled furiously. Ashley started to wail now.

"I know you can't take care of her. You can't be a good dad. You won't be able to keep her out of limelight." Stacy cried.

"Look! I respect you. But don't make me do anything bad. She is mine and she will stay with me!" I said as I went to Stacy to pick Ashley. Stacy got up and held Ashley tightly as my daughter continue wailing.

"GIVE MY DAUGHTER TO ME! "I said furiously. Horror stuck on Stacy's face. She loosened her grip and I took Ashley. I held her to my chest.

"Shhhhh....baby...Daddy's here...No one's gonna take you away from me." I cooed. She stopped crying immediately and started to get a grip on my t-shirt. She managed to grip my shirt and a smile of success spread in her face.

"Seb, it's for Ashley's well being. We will allow you to meet her anytime. " said Dean. I glared at Dean.

"Who do you fucking think you are? She is MY daughter." I said coldly.

"Don't make us take any legal step, Seb." said Victor warninglly.

I was out of words. They are threatening me now! They are threatening me to stay away from my daughter! Who are they! I was so furious but I had Ashley on my arms so I didn't say anything.

"Don't make us to take a leagl action Mr. Davis. " said Chace warningly.

"Seb has every right to have her. If you cross your limits I'm afraid we will take legal actions and banned you from meeting her." finished Chace. The Davis family looked scared.

"Listen, Vitcor, Stacy. I know you have lost your daughter. I have lost my wife too. And this little soul has just lost her mother. She can't lose us both. I know how hard it is to not have any father. My mom was enough. But still a dad is a dad. Don't take her dad away from her. She needs me. I need her. She is the only reason why I haven't joined Anna. She will be so disappoint to see her parents and husband fighting over her baby. Please try and understand. I know you love Ashley. But she is my life. Don't take my life away. I have lost my Anna. I don't want to lose Ashley too." I plead. Stacy's eyes got teary and she started to cry. Victor and Dean sighed.

"Okay. Take good care of her. If you don't, I'll take her away from you." said Vitcor. I nodded.

"We should leave now." said Dean.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to Ashley? " I said looking at them. They looked shocked.

I gave Ashley to Stacy. Stacy held Ashley closely and cried. I couldn't help but sigh. Victor went to Stacy and cooed to Ashley. Ashley gave them a big fat smile. They became happy and started to cry. I think her smile reminded them of Anna.Dean came to me and pulled me to a hug.

"I'm sorry man. I know you'll take care of her." said Dean apologizingly. I patted his back.

"It's okay. I know. You guys are going through a lot." I said. We let go.

Dean went to his parents and took Ashley on his arms. Ashley went to grip his shirt. Victor came to me.

"Take care of her, son." said Victor apologisingly.

"I will. I promise. And I am sorry Victor. I shouldn't have yelled at you" I said. Then he gave me a hug. Then I went to Stacy.

'I'm sorry, Stacy." I said sadly. She gave me a motherly smille.

"You are like my son, Seb. Don't apologize." said Stacy and she kissed me in my forehead.

"We should go now." said Dean as he gave me Ashley.

Mom and Stacy hugged each other. Chace apologised to evreyone and hugged Dean.

"Take care" said Stacy as they went to the door.

"Bye." I smiled a bit.

When they left, I sat on the couch Ashley in my arms. She was asleep again. I looked at my daughter. Now I can say that she looks like Anna in some ways. Her lips was like Anna. She was peacefully sleeping in my arms. I smiled at my beautiful daughter. Smiled for the first time since Anna has left me. I kissed her forehead.

"I promise baby, I'll keep you safe. You'll stay with Daddy." I cooed. She just stirred in my arms.

A/N: Heyyyy Guys! How was this chapter? I know it wasn't enough. If you like my story don't forget to tap the star sign and comment!

First published :26th April 2018

Edited: 29th March 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...