The Nice Girl

By lovejeleah

the worst turns into the best More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

84

1K 30 0
By lovejeleah

Jens pov

"Leah come here!" I yell out from upstairs trying to change the babies diapers but I dropped some stuff and it just pissed me off.

"What?"

"Help me! Don't you fucking hear the baby crying?"

"I did but I thought...I thought you were handling it. I was trying to make dinner before the kids get home"

I just groan and shake my head while continuing to change the baby.

Ever since Emilia was born, things have been more stressful but I'm trying to manage things. I'm staying at home while Leah is working. I don't even know when I'll start working again. But I'll have my mom watch Emilia once I start working again. That'll help Emilia get used to my mom anyways.

It's a relief that I'm not pregnant anymore but I miss not having to do so much work. Now I'm doing a lot but I can't let Leah do all that helping around for me while I do nothing forever.

"Okay there. Sorry" she said after picking everything up and left the room. I feel bad. I'm such a bitch. She's doing sooo much for me and I'm being a bitch but I can't help it. I'll make it up to her though. I always do.

Later the kids were home. They came from Lynda's house because Lynda took them to their dance class. Dinner was all ready thanks to Leah and I just finished showering.

"How was dance?" I ask the girls while we sat at the table and I was breast feeding Emilia. "So fun! Me and sofia got to be partners for our new dance routine! They combined us with her class" "You diiid? That's awesome! Are you guys getting the routine right?" "I am but I still need to help Emme with this one move. It's confusing." Sofia says. "Oh okay. At least you know it so you could teach her" I said. "Yeah true" she said.

"Are you done feeding her mommy?" Emme asks. "Mm almost." "Can you sleep with me tonight?" "Why? You have sofia baby" Emme pouts and continues to eat. "She's been having nightmares" Sofia tells me. "Oh no..well- I'll stay for a little bit , i have some work to do also." "I'll just sleep on yours and Leahs bed" "oh..okay. That could work. You keep leaving sofia alone though!" "It's okay Jen I'm used to it" she says trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh okay. You could sleep in our bed too if you want"

"It's okay" she says.

Later that night after putting Emilia to sleep, Emme was in my bed laying next to Leah. Leah was on her phone and I went on my laptop and did some work since I still do some work at home.

"Lee?" Emme says. Lee?

"Hm?"

"Your hair is soft"

"Oh thanks?" She says and Emme giggles and hugs Leah. She ends up cuddling with her and I didn't even bother to say anything. I'm lazy and tired but I have to do this work. I'd ask Leah to just do it for me but she's done too much already.

A little after, Sofia comes in the room.
"Hey girlie.. you okay?" I ask her.  "Yeah" She says and climbs in bed by me and lays down. "I'm gonna sleep here" she said. "Oh you changed your mind?" "Yeah. I wanted to see what you were working on too!" "Oh you did? Why?" "I don't know. Seems interesting" she says. "Sofia go to sleep" Leah says. "Okaaaay" she responds and lays her head by me.
I bite the inside of my cheek and look at Sofia.
"Love you sofia" I said. "Love you too Jennifer" she says back and I smile and wrap my arm around her as she falls asleep while I keep working.

As Sofia was asleep, Leah shakes her head and runs her fingers through Emme's hair. Both the girls are asleep and I'm almost done with what I'm working on by now.

"It's 12 am jen, just finish that tomorrow"

"I'm almost done"

"How many more minutes?"

I shrug my shoulders and continue my work.
"Well..I'm really tired so I'm gonna sleep"

"Alright"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

She kissed me on the cheek but then I looked at her and made her kiss my lips.

Like I said. I love this all. The bonding. We're all so close and used to everything. It's a perfect family.

-
The past days, weeks, months...Leah has been the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. She's been taking care of the baby so much as if it's her baby. I mean it is her baby but I mean as if she gave birth to the baby. While she'd take care of the baby, she tells me to go out and enjoy my day with the girls. I take Emilia out too of course but she wants me to have fun without having such a strict limit. So I took them to Disneyland.

Like usual, we went on the train then got off by the pirates of the Caribbean ride all because of Emme. I miss Disneyland. I have been since I was just barely a few months pregnant. Then we went a couple rides after. Then we had lunch at pizza port.

After lunch, I took the girls to the front of the castle because I wanted to take pictures of them. It wasn't that crowded today thankfully.

"Okay do a different pose now" I told them and they did. They hugged tightly and smiled at the camera in such a cute way. "Aww my babies" I said. "Okay one more!"

"Emme do this" Sofia said and stuck her hand up. Emme copies her and they smiled at the camera. Sofia new exactly how to pose.

"Okay we could take some others in different areas later" I said to them. "Mommy duckies!" Emme said and runs to them. Sofia follows so I just follow them to. I sat at the bench which was next to the ducks so I let them play while I texted Leah the pictures.

Then we went on more rides. We only stayed till 7 pm. I bought them both a souvenir later on since I felt like being nice. Then we went home.

Later at night, we somehow got Emme, Sofia and Emilia to fall asleep. Emilia has her own nursery so me and Leah are finally at peace for a little.

"I'm gonna shower" I said. "Mmkay. I'll go shower after you" she tells me. "Alright" i said and went to take a shower.

In the middle of my shower Leah comes in the bathroom. "Can I join?" I hear her say. "Yeah but- we cant both be in here. What if Emilia cries?"
"Ugh..you're right. Okay I'll just stick to going after you" she sighs. "I'm sorry baby" I pout. "It's okay" she said and left the bathroom. My poor baby. She's been so stressed and I could already tell she wanted to relax in the hot shower with me but we can't do that. Now that we have Emilia we can't.

Leah went to shower after me. She took about 25 minutes. Once she came out, she went through the drawers and put on her clothes then brushed her hair. I kept looking away from my phone and watched her but she didn't notice. Her ass looks good in those shorts too.

Then she climbed in bed so I looked back at my phone. She didn't say anything. Didn't even go on her phone. She just watched tv. So I looked at her and put my phone down.

"You okay?" I ask her quietly. "What? Yeah" "are you sure? You're breaking out" I pout. "The stress" "I know.." i said and rubbed her cheek. "Emilia is a lot of work"she said. "I know"

She then looked at me and pressed her lips together. "I'm sorry that you have to even deal with all this" "sorry? Don't be sorry. I'm happy" "I know it's just..this is too much for you. You even offer to help and you've helped soooo much but baby you're stressing out. It's so obvious. You're doing more than what I'm doing." I tell her. "What's your point?" She sighs. "I-i don't know. But the fact that you're breaking out means you're really stressed" I said and got closer to her. "What? Do you think I'm ugly now?" "No..I think you're still very gorgeous" I giggle and cup her cheek. "I think you're very sexy actually" I said and brushed my lips over hers. She didn't say anything and looked at me in the eyes.

I kissed her softly and slowly and she kissed me back. As we kept kissing, I moved myself on top of her. She had her hands at my sides as we made out, then slowly moved it to my ass which caused me to smile.

"You're in the mood?" I ask her. "Well I mean..my girlfriends fat ass is on top of me while kissing me in such a nasty way..what do you think?" She says. I giggle and scrunch up my nose. "It's been months" I whispered and kissed her again. "So I'm about to give you everything I have" "mm..yes please. I need me some Jennifer" She giggles. "I need me some Leah too" I smirk.

Thankfully, the rest of the night was all sex then straight to sleep. None of the girls woke up. I didn't think sex would be this good after such a long time. I mean I've lasted longer but that was before I met Leah. After that, I couldn't even last a week. We were both dying when I was pregnant. The anger and attitude towards each other makes sense. We were both sexually frustrated which is funny but it's true. We couldn't do anything about that but now we did.
-
Leahs pov

Today I'm taking the girls out this time. Not just to have fun but I wanted to talk to them. It might be because of last night..last night was too good. Well it's not only cause of last night but last night made me wanna just talk about something with the girls. No I'm not talking to them about sex obviously. I mean that I wanna talk to them about marrying Jennifer. I thinks it's time. It's been longer than a year by now. Emilia is 4 months old. If I propose to Jennifer..maybe next month? Emilia will be 5 months. Me and jen would be together for a year and four and a half months. It may be still early to propose but..I really feel like we're already married but I just want her to officially be mine. I know her family well. She knows my family well. Our kids act like they're sisters. I wanna have a future with her, have family adventures. Watch our girls grow up together while me and jen grow old together. I've never loved someone so much and I have no idea what I would do without Jennifer so I want her to be mine forever. I'm Emilia's mom too. She's even gotten used to me and of course Jennifer. Not just Jennifer, but me too. Even at family parties. If someone would wanna carry Emilia, Emilia would wanna go straight back to me or Jennifer. I'm also glad Emilia is looking more like Jennifer. Both jen and Emme.

But anyways. I'm sooooo in love with jen and I wanna marry her. But I need to get everyone's approval first. Her whole family loves me though so I don't think it'll be a problem. It's just nerve racking just thinking about all this. Imagine me marrying her. I'd be the luckiest bitch on the planet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.9K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...
3.9K 196 34
A continuation of After Dark..
43.7K 957 43
17 year old Jennifer has a rough life. Her mother Jamie died at 33 from suicide 2 years ago. Her father Robert fell apart and started to become shall...
I, Love By

Fanfiction

17.4K 513 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...