77

Jens pov

I was laying in bed next to Leah watching tv while she was on her laptop. All I wanna know is if my baby is okay. All I could do is cry right now which I'm so close to doing. I rolled over to my side and wrapped one arm around Leah as she was sitting up. I was still laying down. She brought her hands to my head and softly runs her fingers through my hair.

"Baby I'm..im kinda scared" I said and she looks down. "Don't think about it so much. We don't know for sure" "yeah but..I went through this exact same shit when I was pregnant those other times but had a miscarriage."

"You're not gonna have a miscarriage. Don't even think about that" she tells me. I sit up and face her. "But what if I do Leah? It's possible.." "Jennifer the only reasons you had miscarriages was because you've been abused. You're not getting abused now. You're perfectly healed. You're healthy. I'm sure it's just a scare." "A scare that'll come true.." i said and she looks at me. "Babe stop thinking about the negative! You and the baby are going to be fine. I promise you."

"The cramps I've been having-"

"Is normal. Even the doctor said that"

"He said its normal but he said it could also be a possibility to why there's no heartbeat."

"Jennifer..maybe it's just a little early. Just be patient."

"Okay! Okay...you're right. I'm just nervous. I really want this baby Leah."

"I know you do. I want you to have this baby too knowing you so well..you deserve it. Aside from me, Emme makes you the happiest. Imagine another one? That's happiness times three! You deserve that much happiness so don't think about it. Just..go to work this week to get things off your mind because if you stay home.. you'll be bored and start to wonder and worry more."

I sighed and bit my lip. "Okaaayy.."

"I love you so much" she says. I didn't respond and looked down and rubbed my belly. "Hey.." she says a bit softer and uses her finger to push my head up to look back up at her. "I love you" She said. "I love you too" i said but sounded sad. She kind of smiles and leans in to kiss me then hugs me.

"Go get some rest mama. You're going to work tomorrow"

"Ugh...work."

"It's different when my baby isn't at work with me"

"I barely see you at work"

"Yeah but the feeling is different. Knowing you're not here sucks. The day goes slower"

"Aww.. well it's boring at home too without you"
Leah smiles and leans in close again and rubs her nose with mine. I scrunched up my nose then decided to kiss her. Then I pulled back a little and placed my thumb onto her bottom lip.

"Can we have sex?" I ask her and she pulls back. "What?" She says and laughs. "I'm horny" i said and shrugged my shoulders. "How do you get sad about- then horny- never mind." "So can we?" "You sure you wont fall asleep while I eat you out?" "Shut up!!" I laughed and playfully hit her arm. "I'm serious! You're always sleeping" "that tongue and fingers of yours would never have me asleep" I said. Leah blushes and closes her laptop. "Okay fine" She says and kisses me till I slowly and gently fall onto my back. We haven't had sex in a while. The baby grew ever since so I hope she doesn't find it weird. I mean I'm not even that big yet compared to how others looked when they're this far along pregnant. Just a few months. It just looks like I had a meal and so my stomach is big. It doesn't look like I'm pregnant yet..I think.