47

Jens pov

I just got back from my doctor during my lunch break on a Friday. I'm getting convinced to get pregnant again but there's one small problem, Emme. Will she be okay with it or not? I talked to her about it last time but she brought it up. I'll ask her again I guess. I still find it super weird how this whole getting pregnant thing works at the doctor. It's just so random to have a random baby but it would also be my baby so it's not that random. I don't know. I just want another baby. If I wanted to I'd just find another man who Would fall in love with me and get married and have a baby but I'm not interested in that anymore. Yes, there's great guys out there who won't abuse me like my ex did but I just love Leah's and even though we aren't together, it doesn't feel right to replace her.

"Oh Good you're back! I finished these papers" Leah says as I was walking towards my office and she follows. Once I got inside I noticed she waited at the door. "You could come in" I said with an attitude. Accidentally. Not purposely.

"Oh okay" She says and smiles and hands me the papers "thanks" I said. "No problem" she said and walks away. I didn't stop her this time. I'm just thinking about what I talked about at the doctors today. It costs a lot to get sperm injected to me. That sounds so weird.. like I said. I'm not trying to have sex with a guy and fuck up this life of mine and Emme's even more. Been through too much and I still love Leah that I can't even think about fucking someone else. She looks hot today though. She always does. I miss that. All of her.

The rest of the day I didn't do much at work. I ended up looking at baby stuff. I have baby fever now which is and isn't good. It's making me really want a baby but it's not like it'll pop outta me tomorrow. I'll have to wait for months till it's out of me and what if I change my mind in the process. What if Emme doesn't want a sibling. What if I can't take care of the baby and emme? Emme is still young and she acts like a baby too. But she'll be older by the time the baby is born. Only a bit older.
-
Once I picked Emme up we went to the grocery store. We needed more food and emme ran out of her Mac and cheese.

I sat her in the cart so that she's facing me and I let her use my phone while pushing her around.

"So many babies mommy" she said. "Oh-" I get the phone from her and exit out from whatever she was on which I was on earlier. Whoops. "They were cute!" She said. "Really?" "Yeah" she responds then continues doing whatever on her phone. I shake my head and kiss her forehead and then continued to walk.

After getting a few items, I got to the aisle where the Mac and cheese was. I got a few boxes and put them in the cart. I'm surprised she didn't even notice I got them.

I look at what she was doing on my phone and she somehow..somehow..got to Leah's instagram.

"Emme!" "What??" "What're you doing?" I ask and grabbed the phone and exited off Instagram. I forgot she's on my recently searched. Maybe that's my fault.

"I miss leah" she pouts and reaches her arms out for my phone. I just ignore the fact that she just said she misses Leah. "Please?" "Pleeeease" she whines and I give back the phone to her. "What else do you want me to buy" "Mac and cheese" "I got that already" I said as I pushed the cart about to turn out of the aisle. "Really? Where?" She asks and turns fast and accidentally lightly throws my phone and falls onto the ground. I take the deepest sigh "Emme be careful! jeez." I said and walk over to it on the ground and reach for it while looking at her. Then I looked back to what I was about to get, my phone, and I see someone else reach it too accidentally touching my hand. "EMME!!!" Someone yells and I look up while a little girl, Sofia, runs past me. "Oh..leah" She looks just as surprised as I did.

"Oh- hi- here" she said and gave me my phone "thanks.." I force a smile then look at Emme who was hugging Sofia who was standing by the cart and Emme was hugging her from her cart. I nervously bite my cheek and watch them.

"Is your phone Okay?" I hear Leah ask and I turn back to her "oh yeah it's good" she was leaning on her cart looking at me then at the girls. "Leah!" Emme yells and reaches her arms out. Leah walks over to Emme and hugs her. Then Sofia runs up to me and hugs me at my waist tight. "Hi sofia" I smile and squat down and hug her properly. Then I stand up and she reaches for my hand and pulls me to my cart. "Look we both got mac and cheese Jennifer!" She tells me showing me her cart. "Oh yeah we did" I giggle. "It reminded me and my mom of you guys" "Oh really?" I say and look at Leah for a second but Leah rolls her eyes. Sofia wasn't supposed to tell me that but now I know. Kinda made me happy..

I just let the girls talk for like 5 minutes. I didn't even talk to Leah but I looked at her once during the process. But then she decided to speak up.

"You know they really miss their hangouts if you can't tell." She walked over to me and said. "I know that" she raises her brows. "Attitude" She said and I roll my eyes. "I want them to hang out again Jennifer.." "They See each other at school" "obviously not that much! Look how happy they are to see each other!"

I look at them and she's right. Well I knew they missed each other but..I don't wanna deal with Leah. "If you're not letting them hang out because of us then okay. I could just drop off sofia at your place then pick her up if you really hate me." "I don't hate you" I said and shook my head. "Then why haven't we planned anything for them??" "I've been so busy okay?" "I've been busy okay" she mocks me and looks away.
-
Leah's pov

Jen walked over to the girls at her cart and squatted down by Sofia. It's bad that I focused on her ass but a lot of lower back showed when she did that...and her underwear. It's lace but that's none of my business. But it should be my business. All my damn fault for everything.

She told something to Sofia secretly which made sofia smile and get excited and so did Emme. Then jen, my ex..not even ex...kisses my daughter on the cheek as if it was her daughter. Actually I found that cute. Ugh.

Then she stands back up slowly.. well it felt slow but also fast to me. That was hot.

She pulled Emme out of the cart and put her down by Sofia and they started to walk. Then jen turned around and motions her finger for me to follow her so I did. Now we are all walking around the store. Emme and Sofia are in their own world. Jens being a hot mom shopping for her and emme and I'm just staring at her body as she was walking in front of my cart.

"Wait guys" she said to the girls and they stopped but was paying no attention. Jen reached up for some food that was all the way on top of the shelf.  "Do you ave anything else tighter than that?" I ask sarcastically and she stops tippy toeing and looks at me. "What??" "Those damn pants" "Yeah?" "Doesn't that show too much?" "Leah it's fucking leggings I changed after work to be comfortable." "I didn't ask that"

Jen sighs and rolls her eyes and throws whatever she got into the cart and continues to walk. "I'm just sayin" I say and she stops and turns around. "There's nothing wrong with these. If my ass is too much, so what. I mean you could've had it all..but you decided to be such a dumbass" she said and mumbled those last few words. "Excuse me?" "Shut up you heard me" she said and turned back around and kept walking. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes for the billionth time today. Her sass and attitude is a turn on to me. Don't know why..and why am I even following her. Like I'm some thirsty bitch. I am thirsty but- she can't just expect me to follow her like she's in charge of me.

"Sofia we're going now. Say bye to Emme and.. Jennifer" I said, exaggerating her name with my annoyed tone. She looks at me with the bitchiest face. Crossing her arms and all that.

"Drop Sofia off Friday night" jen tells me. "Whatever" I said then I make sofia leave with me. Jennifer is still that bitch but that bitch who I want back.