63

Jens pov

I woke up feeling like the luckiest girl. I'm so tired though.

I sit up and tie my hair up into a messy bun. Leah was still asleep under the covers. I smile and kiss her cheek then get out of bed. She did me good last night.

But of course..once I think about what she did to me last night..I get reminded of my pregnancy. I feel sick again. I don't want to wake up Leah though. So I just went straight to shower. After showering, before making breakfast i threw up but in the bathroom downstairs. Hopefully she doesn't hear. This is a fucking mess. I really don't feel confident enough yet to tell her though.

Just in time after making breakfast I heard Leah come downstairs. I look up and she was walking here wearing one of my shorts and shirts. She's so cute.

"It smells good in here. What're you making?" She says still sounding tired. "Some good fluffy pancakes" I say and she smiles. "Sounds good" "you still tired?" "Yeah..but it's fine" she smiles. I shake my head and put the pancakes on a plate.

"Foods ready by the way" I said. "Oh okay. Thaaank youu" She says and walks closer to me and kisses my cheek.

After we ate I started to wash the dishes. "I'm gonna shower if that's okay" she said. "Yeah that's fine! I have extra clothes. Just- take anything I don't care" I said. "Haha okay. I'll return them when I can." She says then goes upstairs.
-
Leah left. I picked up Emme and went straight to Disneyland like I promised her. I'm gonna try and focus on her more..even though Leah's the only thing in my head. Last night was perfect. I've been waiting for it. I still remember how we would do it back then before our breakup. Especially the car sex. That was my favorite. I feel more confident with her but at the same time I don't because I'm soo scared about this pregnancy.

Emme and I were waiting in line to get on the haunted mansion. She was facing me holding both hands and swinging them. "Did Auntie Lyn do your hair?" I ask her. "Yeah. It's pretty huh?" She says and poses for me. "Yes baby" I giggled and bent down and bit to pull her up and carry her. She wraps her arms around my neck and starts playing with my hoops earrings.
"These are huge mommy" she said. "I know haha" "so pretty" "thank you" I said and kissed her cheek.

I carried her for 15 minutes then put her down. My arms were already tired.
Later after we finished with that ride, we bought a churro. Well I bought one and we shared but Emme kept eating it all. She loves to eat.

"Minnie!!" Emme yells and pulls me forcefully to get in line to take a picture with Minnie Mouse. We waited for 8 minutes. Then it was our turn and she ran up to Minnie looking up at her and smiling so much. She's so adorable..

I walk to both of them and Minnie waves at me too and hugs me, then Emme stands in front of Minnie while I stood next to Minnie and got our picture taken. Then I stepped out and told Emme to stay and got a quick picture of her hugging Minnie while looking at the camera. I smiled and squealed because she's too cute. Emme ran up to me happily then turned around and waved to Minnie saying bye.

I decide to send the one that I was in to Leah. She replied so quick.

"Omg. My babies are gorgeous😍😍💖"

"😘😘" i replied.

Later after a few more rides we ate dinner at the pizza port. Me and Emme we're both craving for pizza.

"Babe are you cold yet?" I ask her. "Nope" She says. "Tell me the truth. You're gonna get sick" "I'm not cold mommy" "...okaaay" I say and continue to eat.

I took a sip of my lemonade and Emme reaches her arms showing me she wanted some.
"You have your own cup right there silly"

She pouts and crosses her arms. Little miss attitude. "What's the matter??" I ask. "There's no more in my cup" "Oh- really? Already" she nods her head and I sigh. "Okay here" I said and point the straw at her and she sips. "Where do you wanna go after this?" "Umm..pirates!" "Again??" "Yes!" "It's cold for a water ride baby..if you wanna go you have to put your sweater on." She makes a face as if she was annoyed. "I'm serious Emme. Then when you're sick you won't be able to play or swim or go to Disney again till you're better." "Fine" She says and walks next to my chair. I put her denim jacket and then fix her hair into a high ponytail Now she looks just like me.