MaNan - This Time Forever is...

By gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... More

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Precap
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 11

4.5K 350 62
By gbowshb

MaNan - A much different unique poles apart couple.. From always,  Everyone admired whatever they did.. Be it their unity.. Their fights.. Their Friendship... Their hidden Romance... Their arguements...Their little unsaid sacrifices.. Their unbreakable bond, the way they stood up for each other right from their childhood...

But what almost everyone from their family to friends like the most is... They Find their way back to each other... Always...

Nandani... Always childish... Manik is what she looked upon all her life... Understanding... Caring... Loving.. Bubbly... Girl who should always be pampered... Princess of whole family.. Heart beat of Manik... Butterfly of their family and friends circle who fill colors in everyone's life... Apple of eye for their parents... Babydoll of Abhi... Playing pranks making everyone happy... The family will be feeling incomplete without her pranks... Always be at the receiving end of love.. All her life, she was always showered with Loads of love..

And Manik... He is always a matured one according to their Family and Friends.. His decision never goes wrong.. Whatever he say will result in the same way he predicts.. He understands every situation like no one... Everyone has such a blind trust on Manik that no one ever think of neglecting his decision.. He's a best analyzer of the situation and no one can find any loopholes on his decisions...

But... But... But... This Manik is totally created by his supporting pillar... his Ammu... No one noticed this ever... As much as its sounding ridiculous, none of their friends or family noticed it never before except Anshu... Without her, Manik'll be impulsive mess... Emotional Fool... Raging Bull... Arrogant brat.. And also a Childish Innocent Naive guy anyone could ever point their fingers at... Ammu was the one totally responsible for building Manik inch by inch making him stronger than anyone.. Her way of teaching him about life is always different.. Tooo unique... She never apt for easier way of making him understand.. She always go in his path and make him fight with himself.. Make him challenging his sanity... And then Finally at the end of the day she'll achieve in making him understand her words without saying it aloud... U can take the example of her making Manik believe that Harry Potter is just a fiction.. She might have just shown him Daniel Radcliffe fan page and article which she showed him at the end of the day and end his imagination once and for all... But No... She made him go through all her pranks... Making her Amma say the truth to him whose words will make an effect on him.. To whom he believe without another word... And in the process,she also taught their parents never to show them any fake dreams right from their childhood..  This is how they build their relationship step by step.. Understanding each other... Teaching each other about life.. Learning to live in the cruel world independently.. She changed an uncivilized Monster in him to a Appreciable great human being..

But with Nandani, Manik always be himself... He always acts impulsive and childish with her... With everyone, he's a master of patience.. But with her, he doesn't even know the spelling of Patience... He always speak without putting any filter for his heart and mind.. Whatever the fight may be, Biggest of big fights or smallest of small issues, at the end of the day, Manik needs Nandani and Nandani needs Manik... That's end of the world... Nothing matters to them both except them.. But now that Manik sry I mean Parth or whosoever he think he is... He's behaving like a usual boy who try to hit on her... Which is highly unacceptable for her.. She wanted to bring back the Manik who fights with her for everything and give ups everytime for seeing a smile on her face... She thought about those days in which he fights with her neck to neck but at the end of discussion, gives up the fight favouring her... A smile etched her face.. She wanted that Manik... Trust is not even a topic here as he himself already told her how much he trusts her even now.. So she have to work on bringing back the fighter in him which is exclusively owned by her... She want their bond not to change and it should always be like before.. So to instigate him, she wantedly did what he hates the most... And he reacted the same way she wanted him to react like... That made her happy.. She was indeed happy to fight with him after so long...

Nandani: Ab aayega maza!!

Nandani after messaging him smiled thinking about him... She know he can't ignore her or stay away from her as she reads his mind just like before.. And the way she thought the message showed blue tick on seconds... She can imagine his helpless look.. She smiled at that and retired to her bed... The whole night Nandani slept peacefully but the poor soul at the next door was rolling on the bed whining for everything that happened in last two days.. And slept near dawn giving up on everything..

The next day when he got up, his hands reached for his phone.. He saw a message notification.. Opening which he saw,

Good Morning Monstu... Have a nice day.. I have to join office today.. Haan!! I forgot one thing.. Let's start with your ignoring game from today!! If yes, send me yes or.. Its a No and u want us to continue speaking, don't reply anything.. Once again happy morning Monster.. 😍😍

The message was delivered at 6:03 am..His eyes shined seeing those cute smileys having hearts. His heart fluttered with the thinking that her first thinking right in the morning was him.. He was elated.. But, also remembered yesterday's fight,  and in impulse, he typed yes and click on send button.. And his phone vibrated indicating a message.. He opened and what he saw literally shook him and hiked his anger to peak...

Awwwww Monstu... u r so cute..😆😆 u wanted to ignore me..so u send message... u r chooooooo cute.. 😁😁😍😍😘😘

He threw his phone on side table

Parth(shouted): Arggggggggggggggg...

He got up and came down for breakfast early that too with a red eyes that clearly depicted his sleepless night, Sanyukta was little bewildered.. So to lighten up the mood..,

Randhir: Abey, office ka pehle din hi sade hue muh lekar ghoomega kya?!!

Parth looked at him and without saying anything continue with his breakfast...

Sanyukta(placing her hands on his shoulders): Kya hua?!

Parth cleared his mind like he decided before sleeping that he wont think about her anymore and he would not be feeling down for her, cheered up himself..,

Parth: Nothing.. And u r right!! It's my first day in office.. Let me rock it..

His mind went to her text in which she proposed a forever saying 'Always' . He shook his head and asked Sandhir to wish him luck..

Sanyukta: All the very best for ur first day mere Sher!!

Randhir: Best of luck idiot.. Do well.. If there any doubts in anything, u know that I'm just a call way.. (Parth thought u'll be just a step away Mr. Saddu but kept a poker face) Don't call this Farzi.. She don't know anything (winking at him)

Whereas Sanyukta beat Randhir and Parth and Randhir laughed out loud seeing her irritated.. And waving them a good bye, he got up from the chair making his way out when he turned and,

Parth: Haan!!! I forgot to tell you something...

Randhir: And that is?!!

Parth: Today, there's a surprise for u both..

Sanyukta: Surprise?!! I thought party was over last night!!

Parth: Party was over but damaka is not yet over..

Sanyukta(sighing): In clear words Parth!!

Parth: u'll get to know soon Sweetheart!! (blowing a kiss in her way, he went out where Randhir threw a tissue paper on his way which doesn't reach its destination)

Cabini:

Nandani came down from her room in the happiest mood looking at which Cabir yawned and asked..

Cabir: Too happy Mrs. Malhotra?!May I know the reason?!

Nandani: Murthy..

Cabir(confused): Haan??!

Nandani: Ms. Murthy.. Nandani Murthy

Cabir(sarcastically): yeh kya?! James Bond movie dekhi thi kya kal?!

Nandani(with determination) Back to Nandani Murthy for some days to bring back a Monkey in track...

Cabir: Anything serious Choti?! But u r looking happy?!

Nandani(flashing a smile): Woh kya haina.. After so many time, I fought with my Monster.. So only..

Cabir: what u both had fight already?!!

Nandani smiles sheepishly at Cabir..

Cabir: Unbelievable!!! But why Choti?!

Nandani: meine kaha na.. To bring him back to track!!

Cabir: u and ur ways.. I don't get them.. Do whatever u want... But don't complicate anything as u said..

Nandani: Don't worry Cabir.. I know Manik.. I'll take care of him..

Cabir: Not only him.. Take care of u too idiot.. Aaj office jaa rahi ho na?!

Nandani bobbed her head in yes and Cabir patted her head wishing all the best retired to his room to get ready.. Nandani moved out to join office today..

Nandani entered her office and receptionist saw her..

Receptionist: yes Mam?!

Nandani: Nandani Murthy..

Receptionist stood at her place and wished her good morning.. Nandani nodded her head in acknowledgement..

Nandani: u r??!

Receptionist: I'm Niharika Mam...

Nandani gestured her to show her the way to her Cabin.. Niharika was leading her the way where Nandani walked beside her instructing her the works..

Nandani(in bossy professional tone): Hi Niharika.. I know Shivaay must have said everything.. And I don't want to repeat it.. Please arrange a quick meeting with Managers in charge and I need all the files related to current projects..

Niharika: yes Mam.. I'll ask for Sir and Madam to visit u as soon as they reach and shivaay sir has asked our HR to appoint a personal Assistant if u need.. Your PA must be joining u today at 10'o clock Mam....

Nandani: Do one thing.. Fire both of them.. HR and the new PA..

Niharika: Mam?!!

Nandani: On very first day, ur selected candidate is late.. Then what'll he do in office?! And HR bcoz selected such a irresponsible person as my PA..

Niharika(in a low respective tone): Sorry to interfere Mam.. It's just that we are informed that u'll be coming around 10:30 in the morning.. And our Company timing also starts from 10.. We didn't expect u at 9... It's totally our fault.. We should have conformed once with u... We are sorry Mam...

Nandani(stopped and looked at her intimidately): u r supporting them?!!

Niharika(nodding her head in No): No Mam.. I'm just stating the fact..

Nandani: Okk.. As u r saying this much, I'll allow this irresponsibility for once.. There will be no next time..

Niharika: Thank you Mam..

Niharika showed Nandani her personal cabin which is at the top most floor... The only cabin at the whole floor..

Nandani: ok.. U can move.. And get the things done quickly.. I don't have whole day..

Niharika went out and left her breath which she was holding from the time Nandani entered their office... And here After Niharika went, Nandani patted on her back...

Nandani(flashing a smile): Good going Nandu.. u should be very strict..

And laughed remembering how Niharika got scared of her..

Nandani: Poor girl.. But seems like a good girl.. She stood by the right.. Even though I'm her boss.. Let's see..

Nandani was playing with the rolling chair when she received a call from Navya..

Nandani: Hey Navuuuuuu...

Navya: Nandu.. Kya hua??! Itna khush??! Woh bhi mere bina?!

Nandani: Nothing much Navu.. It's just that I joined office today and I'm sitting on my rolling chair...

Navya: Okkk.. Isme itne khush hone ki kya baat hi?!

Nandani: Navuuuuuu.. Underline the word on my own Rolling chair...

Navya: Ohhhh... Now I get it Rolling chair mental... Tum abhi tak rolling chair me khelna choda nahi?!! Grow up Nandu...

Nandani(still playing with rolling chair sitting in the chair on her knees): No way..

Navya: Okkk.. Kaisi Ho tum??? Kaisi hi California??!

Nandani: San Fransisco Navu...

Navya(dismissing the info): wahi.. Same same..

Nandani(smiling): it's amazing Navuuu... I'm enjoying a lot..

Navya: Woh toh dik raha hi.. Sangat ka asar!!

Nandani: Ask me directly na.. How is my Cabir bhai?! That's what u wanted to know na?!!

Navya(in a strict voice): Nandu..

Nandani(in a cute voice): Chorryyyy.. lo..kaan bhi Pakad li..

Navya(in typical Navya style): maaf kiya.. Tum bhi kya yaad rakogi jaanu..

Nandani smiled with tears as after so long Navya has called her jaanu... In all this missing Manik session,  she definitely unknowingly avoided all the other people... Now that Navya has called her Jaanu, Nandani realised how much she missed her soul sister..

Nandani(managing her chocking voice): I really missed u Navu..

Navya: Me too Nandu.. I missed u like hell..

Both of them thought the other is telling from the time Nandani came to US.. But they said from the time Manik drifted away...

Nandani(to change the topic in a teasing tone): Navu.. Why don't u come here?! See... Cabir is also here.. u also come.. And we three will enjoy a lot nd don't worry I'll give u.. ur much needed privacy with Cabir too...

Navya: Uffff.. Tum na.. u Won't Leave it right?!

Nandani(confidently smiling): Never..

Navya: Toh.. I'm hanging up... will call u later.. Have a great day..

Nandani(smiled): Okkk... Good night.. Sleep tight.. Bye..

Navya: Bye...

Nandani(with urgency before Navya cut the call): Navu... Navu.. Navu..

Navya: Hello.. Nandu.. Bolo..

Nandani: I forgot to tell u... Cabir Dreams...

Navya: Nanduuuuuuuuu...

Nandani: Okkk.. Okkk.. Bye... Tata...

Nandani hanged up finally cutting the call smiled heartily after a long talk with her soulie...

The same time, someone knocked at her cabin door. Nandani settled down in the chair like not only a civilized person but also like a strict boss..

Nandani(in a professional tone): yes... Come in..

The person came inside to stop in his tracks with his eyes widened and in the same way Nandani also got shocked seeing the person..

(Author pov: Knowing me, u really don't want me to say who entered right?!)

Parth after leaving the house before Sandhir around 9:30 am.. He reached around 9:50 am.. He thought of checking the working atmosphere before Sandhir comes... Yeah... He joined NM Enterprises under Sandhir and will be working as a PA for his own friend Randhir Singh Shikawat.. He didn't told him the secret how he got to know a vacancy for Company CEO came on the job website.. He very well know that The CEO of the company is in India as he have heard Sandhir talk about him.. He literally respected that Man as he trust Sandhir so much that most of the company board decisions are taken by Sandhir only.. And he after analyzing their decisions support them without thinking inferior or with the mental note that they are working under him and about this company, even though there are many automobile Enterprises are there all over San Francisco,NM Enterprises always stand the first.. He wanted to explore his first job opportunity with his friends knowing about the works and administration... Which company will be the best than NM Enterprises for getting better exposure.. And he always wanted to be with Sandhir even at work.. So only he decided to start his own company making them as partners.. But before that, he got the opportunity to work with them.. He was ecstatic yesterday.. And again Thinking about the previous day, His Cherry's thoughts crossed his mind making him feel hurt and vulnerable for a while.. But thinking about her morning messages, he can't stop the smile brooded on his lips...

Parth(shaking his head): Pagal hi!! Bilkul Pagal!! Tum bhi... Aur mein bhi!! I'm thinking about u now also na.... So even I'm a pagal..

Parth smiled as he know they will surely sort out this issue sooner than he expect... He know she'll surely come around.. And he unwantedly thought about the amount of trust he had on her... He himself was little dreaded at the trust he have on her.. But he know she's worth it.. Letting all the unnecessary thoughts into gutter, he smiled at the receptionist who gave him instructions the previous day.. But when she didn't give it back, he was confused..

Parth(confused face): Hi Niharika!!

Niharika: This is not the time to say hi and hello Parth as u r in a trouble..

Parth(even more confused): What?!

Niharika: come..

Saying which she headed towards somewhere... where??! Even he don't know.. So he silently followed her.. Niharika is a kind girl who helped him out yesterday to complete all the procedures once he got selected.. He was really impressed with her hard and smart work.. He know he can rely on Niharika for any work related issues..

Niharika took him to the top floor thro the elevator nd stopped before a cabin named 'Nandani Murthy'

Parth racked his brain whether he have heard of this name anywhere before as Sandhir never took a name like this.. He should be directed to Randhir's room.. Instead he's standing in front of some 'Nandani's' room.. Before he getting more confused, Niharika decided to explain what exactly is going on...

Niharika: Ms.Murthy is our new CEO and u r going to work under her only...

Parth: What?!! Randhir Singh Shikawat is not the head?!!

Niharika: who said u'll be working under Randhir Sir??! Leave that actually... The important thing is she is already angry on u as u came late!!

Parth(defending himself): I came ten minutes early before the call time..

Niharika: Exactly.. It's good for u.. She asked to fire u as u were not there when she came.. Then after I told her that ur call time was at 10, she turned  normal..

Parth: But that's..

Niharika(interrupting him): And Parth, be careful around her... I think she's too strict and then small mistake from ur side, u r fired.. Remember that...

Niharika instructed him with much needed details and asked him to proceed and left leaving before the Lion's den making him feel like a prey... He composed himself and decided to knock on the glass door looking at the name plate dangling in the door... He practiced 'Breathe in Breathe out' two times and said 'All izz well' patting on his heart remembering Amir khan and put a poker face hiding his nervous look knocked on the door..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.2K 34
its a manan fan fiction its story of love birds who were separated due to dire consequences . what was stored in future when they come to know that...
81.3K 5.3K 14
Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who doesn't dream of...who doesn't want a l...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
238K 16.3K 88
They all met through a game... They became friends through a game... They started sharing everything with each other but never said their real name...