The Nice Girl

By lovejeleah

the worst turns into the best More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

83

1.1K 36 15
By lovejeleah

Jens pov

So I'm having another girl. I kind of expected that. I don't know why but I just did. I had this feeling, and I wanted it to be a girl. Yes a boy would've been perfect too but how would it be since it's me, Leah, Sofia and Emme? All girls. He might get confused growing up? I don't know. But I'm also thankful I'm having a girl. I'm so excited. I'm so happy. It's gonna be five of us now. I know, me and Leah haven't been together for a year. It's almost a year actually. It will be after the baby is born. As days pass I always think to myself if I'd really get married to her. I mean yes I would love to but wow. I've never married a woman but I love her so damn much. I always thought I'd just end up marrying a guy but Leah came into my life and I know things moved quick but I've never had someone love me as much as I love them. She cares about me so much and it feels like we've been together longer because we know so much about each other's lives. I'm just excited for our future. I'm excited for my baby. I honestly hope she turns out cute. I hope she gets more of my genes because Emme is so gorgeous and she got that from me. I see more of me in Emme than her dad too.

Hours later after the party, mine and Leahs family all had a late dinner together to celebrate. It was perfect. Mine and her family have already gotten closer because of the past get togethers we've been having and I usually host them at my house. If not then my sister does since we both have a huge house. Even Sofia has bonded with my sisters kids. It's like me and Leah are already married with a family.

"Leah can I have some?!" Emme blurts out from across the table. "Emme! Manners" I said. "Sorry" she pouts. "Yes you can babe" Leah says. Emme goes over to this side and Leah lets her sit on her lap. "You have to eat your food too Emme" I tell her. Leah reached for emmes plate and puts it in between mine and her plate. "There. She could eat with me" Leah says. I smile and shake my head. "It's like she's your daughter" "she is my daughter" Leah jokes and kisses Emmes head. "Always stealing my own daughter away from me" i said and shook my head. Leah shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Leah let's go to Disneyland again without mommy" Emme said. My jaw dropped. Leah started to laugh a lot while holding Emme on her lap. "Did my daughter just disown me?!" "Love you mommy hehe" Emme giggles. "I taught her that" Leah winks. "Such a bad influence" i giggle.

I love how close Leah and Emme are now. I'm close with sofia too but she's not as mushy and lovey Dovey as Emme is. I think cause Emme got that from me and Leah hates being all mushy with people, that's sofia. I mean unless it's with me of course. I should be the only one anyways that should be getting Leahs 'mushiness'. But I know sofia loves me. She's a bit older than emme so she has more knowledge and acts more grown than Emme. Emme still acts like a baby. I'm excited for them to grow up but I also don't want them to grow up. Time goes by fast though.
-
"So we gotta start thinking of names" I said. Me and Leah are laying in bed having a full on conversation about today. Both of us are paying no attention to the tv. We're literally facing each other having the most soothing conversation. I love it.

"Did you look at the names people suggested on the board?"

"Oh no not yet. I'll check tomorrow. I'm lazy to get up"

"Here I took a picture of it" she said and gave me her phone. I started reading off names. Some were so basic and some were unique but then I didn't want it. I want something to fit into what I'd get used to.

"There's...Eliana? Emilia...Aurea, Rylee, Ashlynn.. ugh the rest that they all picked are basic names. Those are the only ones I like.

"Oh you like those type of names? Eliana is cute. Emilia is like..Emme and Sofia's name combined haha, aurea is unique, Rylee.. I don't know about that one. I don't see you calling your daughter Rylee.. also Ashlynn."

"So..Eliana, Emilia, and aurea are the ones you like?"

"Mhm. But you choose out of those"

"But I want you to help me since it's gonna be our baby"

"Are you sure? I know what you mean but like..she doesn't have my blood. It's some man that you don't even know"

"I know but..Leah just help. She's gonna be your daughter. I don't care. We're getting papers signed and everything and have everything legalized. She's gonna be your daughter"

"Okay..you're right. But I also think the girls should choose too"

"Oh yeah you're right"

"We could give them those options. Eliana, Emilia and Aurea and let them vote for the best. Then we could go on from there"

"Okay. We could do that"

"Okay" she says and rubs my cheek with her thumb. "Pregnancy glow" she smiles. I smiled back and blinked slowly.  "I look like a whale but thank you" "you do not" "I do!" I said. She smirks and bites her lip. "I better hear those two words the day I marry you up at the altar." The moment she said that I automatically smiled. I didn't expect that but I already know that we both want to get married. It's just early. Maybe soon. It'll be after we're settled with the baby though. I don't need that much stress just yet. But it'll be my favorite stress.

"I love youuuu" I said softly "I love you too" she said and brought her hand down to my belly. "I love you too Eliana or Emilia or Aurea" she jokes. I lean closer and stick my lips out, slowly kissing her again and again.

"I cant wait till I'm not pregnant anymore"

"Why?"

"Cause I miss having sex with you..how do you manage? It's been months"

"I've been dying but I'm trying"

"I'm sorry hehe" I said and kissed her again. "I promise you when this baby is out..im gonna fuck you like it's my last"

"Don't even start talking dirty to me. You know where that goes."

"Okay" I giggle. "But seriously I'm sorry you've been being so patient with my annoying ass. I'm surprised you haven't left me"

"Leave you? You're funnnyyyyy. I love you too much right now to do that"

"I'm literally so annoying"

"You are actually but I love it. Your attitude, you whining and complaining, acting like a child even though you have a child and one on the way"

"Shut up" I giggle. "I also love that you don't take offense whenever I say that"

"Cause I know it's true"

"That's right" she smiles.

We later fell asleep. She's my personal pillow. I'm really attached and so in love and so happy.

-
Months later

Leahs pov

"The baby could be ready anytime soon so that's why I have this bag ready in my car." I tell Lynda as we had lunch together. "That's good then. I know my mom has one too since she's been staying with Jennifer while you're at work." "Extra care for Jennifer haha" "yup" Lynda says. It became quiet. I was gonna say something but I've really been quiet these days because I'm worried. Jennifer's gonna give birth any day now and I wanna make sure I'll be there when she does.

"Are you ready for the baby?" She asks me. "Huh? Oh- yeah I am. I think.. well yeah. I am. It's just the days are getting closer and now I'm just nervous" "why are you nervous? You've had a baby before. Everything will be fine" "I know I'm just excited but nervous I don't know why" "well I'm so glad you made it through all the way here now. Especially dealing with Jens bullshit. I know she's a whole lot but I'm surprised you could handle her. Her exes would fight with her because of her personality sometimes haha"

"so they just wanted her for sex huh? They didn't like her personality? Jen went through that type of shit? Ugh. She deserves better"

"Yup and she does deserve better !! Now she has you cause I know you love everything about her and it's not just sex.. even though you two are wild when it comes to sex. I've heard the stories"

"Stories?? She tells you exactly what happens??!"

"Not exactly! Just the basic information. Enough to know that you're the best she's ever had, you're a pro and that she might hate dick now" she jokes.

"She's soooo extra!!I'm not that great but I try"

"She literally talks about it all the time just to gross me out. I'm pretty sure she's addicted." Lynda says and I couldn't stop smiling. I'm actually blushing. Jens so cute. I love hearing from people how much she talks about me. It just makes me all happy inside.

"She's actually the pro in bed but whatever I love her" I said. Then my phone started ringing. "It's your mom!" I said right away "my mom? She's calling you and not me??" Lynda said but I answered right away

"Hello?"

"Hi honey! Um- we'll- Jens water just broke! We're on the way to the hospital. I'll text you the address. We're on our way now!"

"She what?! Oh gosh. Okay I'll see you there!"
I said and hung up

"Her water broke" I told Lynda and she gasped and we both got up right away leaving our food.

Once I got to the hospital I saw jen already in bed ready to give birth.
"Oh baby finally!" Jen said. "Hi how are you?" "I'm about to give birth stupid!" Jen yelled. I widened my eyes and put the emergency bag down and held her hand. "I'm sorry. Thanks for being here" she tells me. "There's no place is rather be" I tell her and she smiles but then her face changes like she was in pain.

"Oh my gosh this baby better cooperate." She hisses and squeezes my hand.

"Who's here? Whose picking up the kids?" She asks me

"Lynda's husband picked them up and they're on their way now. My mom can't make it since they live in the valleys but I told her already"

"Okay that's fine" she said.

Just a few minutes later she was officially ready to give birth.

After the whole giving birth process, which was a mess but worth it, now Jens holding the baby in her arms. They're both crying. My hand is so numb from Jennifer squeezing my hand. I can't even process what the hell is happening but all I see is two beautiful humans right in front of me. The baby and my girlfriend.

I just let jen have her little moment with her baby while I backed away and stood to the side but Jennifer noticed.

"Baby come here" she said and reached her hand out to me.

"What's the name Jen?" Jennifer's mom asks. Jen looks at me and nods her head. We talked about it with the girls and finally decided. It was hard but we finally agreed to something.

"Emilia" Jennifer and I said at the same time.

"That's a beautiful name" her mom says. I smile at her mom and she smiles back. I'm so happy for Jennifer. She just had her second baby. Knowing her whole life story..this is just another miracle for her. Now I can't wait to take Emilia home and introduce her to the world. Jennifer wants everything legalized with me which I'm proudly willing to do. I don't know when. But Emilia is my daughter too. Who would've known my life would end up here? Having a girlfriend who has a child whose best friends with my child, then my girlfriend gets pregnant but didn't cheat.. now the baby is mine too? I've always dreamed of becoming this happy in life but never did I imagine it would be just like this.

There's more but we almost done :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 2.1K 63
Jennifer is a working high school teacher in New York. Her life is pretty good, but she's stuck in the state of mind that she has to find love. She c...
6.8K 422 68
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
170K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
I'M YOURS By a

Fanfiction

42.8K 1.8K 57
no happy endings