An Athena & Xavier Love Story

Door Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... Meer

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

1.6K 39 1
Door Marisa179

Athena's POV
Sunday
::::::::::::::::::::::::
What the fuck just happened? I cant believe my bestfriends feel this way. And then kept it from me.

"Alex, I told you about my past. Kim, you basically lived my past. I was raised to not take money from other people. I saw what happened to homeless people on a daily basis when I younger. I love all of you as my family and will hurt anyone who disrespects you. You would do that too. We're not that different.

But I did lie to you. Kim, I really didnt want you go to college without me. But you did and I wanted you be happy. I lied about starting training at 16. I started training when I found out the Pythons killed my mom. Which was at the age of 5. The sniper had a snake patch on his jacket.

I was raped at the age of 14. I was abused from 9th to 10th grade. So when you told me Chris hit you, I did want to kill him, but he's still family. And yes, I do hate that Xavier spends so much on me and I still want to pay him back, but he wont let me. I've always loved computers and math, so I practiced programming.

The rainbow eyes were from my mom. Everyone thought it was a genetics disorder, but then I had them too. And for my hair, I was actually thinking about cutting it. You 2 are definitely not ugly. I always treated you equally. You never had to follow me around. We are a team and Im going to never leave you guys. So Im sorry that you felt that way." When I was done, I was tackled again. We start laughing and get up. I check the time and saw it was 8:45.

"Alex, you have 15 minutes to get ready. Hurry up and put on your dress." She runs to her room and in 2 minutes, she had her dress on. I sat her down in front of the mirror, starting on her hair. I loosely braided a strand of her hair, then put it in a loose low bun. For makeup, I did a mixture of purples, pinks, and browns. She lastly added white stilettos to her look.

I quickly gave Maddie a kiss. Then me and Alex ran to the elevator. We hurriedly got to the parking lot and didnt see them. I was looking around when I saw one of my favorite cars which was a Dodge Viper. The windows were tinted, so I couldnt see inside. Soon enough, Xavier walked out the car looking fine as hell. I looked to my left to see Alex getting in a grey Audi TT. I look back at Xavier. He walks towards me and kisses my hand.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled. Then he looked at my neck which only had my black half necklace. He made a frown.
Xavier's POV
"Why arent you wearing the diamond necklace?" Please dont say its too expensive.

"Its too expensive. I cant wear that. Besides, I owe you a lot a money for the other gifts you bought me." I love this girl.

"You dont owe me shit. I bought you this stuff. Just please put on the necklace." She sighed and took it out her jacket pocket. She put the necklace in my hand and turned around moving her hair out the way. I put the necklace on her, then turned her around which made her put her head down.

"Im sorry I didnt wear the necklace." She whispered.

"You dont have to be sorry. You're the most selfless girl I know and I love you for it." She put her head up to look at me.

"I love you too." We walked to the car and Ath looked mesmerized by it. I opened her door while she got in saying thank you. I got in afterwards, driving to this fancy restaurant called Olive Garden. Im friends with the owner, so I got a reserved spot thats quiet. We park in the front beside a handicap space. I opened Ath's door after getting out and took her hand. We walked in and Mason was at the front.

"Wassup Mason." He's 20. I met him when I was in 3rd and he was in 5th.

"Hey man. Right this way." We followed him to a quiet corner in the back. Mason's going to make sure no one comes back here. I looked at Ath and she looked lost in thought. I grabbed her hand and she flinched.

"Are you ok?"

"Do you think Im perfect?"

"Of course. Why wouldnt I?"

"No, not like that. Kim and Alex think that Im perfect and they're the '2 ugly bitches that follow me around all day'" Damn.

"Well, just dont listen to them. You're bestfriends, if they think that then they think that. You cant do anything about it if you're just being you. Which is just perfect to me anyways." She laughed and nodded. The waitress then came to the table.

"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Katherine. Ill be your server today, are you ready to order." She said looking at me. I looked at Ath who was glaring at her.

"The beautiful lady right here will like medium well steak, lasagna, and a Sprite please." Kathrine looked at Ath to see she's still glaring at her, which made her eyes widen.

"The handsome man right here will like medium steak, fettuccine alfredo pasta, and a Pepsi please." Ath said forcing the 'please'. She left and came back 5 minutes later.

"Ok is that all? Or would you like to try our wines?" She said looking at me again.

"Bitch we dont want your fucking wines or else we would've asked for them." Ath basically yelled at her. Katherine started glaring at Ath.

"I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the gorgeous man that should be with someone way prettier than the ugly girl next to him." Oh fuck no.

"Heather, do you know who we are?" I asked purposely getting her name wrong. She shook her head.

"Im Xavier King and this is my beautiful queen, Athena Pierce. I dare you to call her ugly again if you want your fucking head cut off." Her eyes widened and she left. Soon enough a guy came in.

"Im really sorry about Katherine. She's sort of a hoe, but I will get another waiter for you guys." We nodded and he left.

"Was cutting her head off just a threat?"

"Did you want to actually do it?"

"Yes please." I chuckled and kissed her. We kept going until we heard a gunshot.

"How come we never get our food when assholes ruin our dinner?" Ath asked while I chuckled. We got our guns out and Ath put on her leather jacket. We slowly walked out the room and saw all the customers under tables. The closer we got, we heard yelling.

"Where is Black and Blade?" James, the leader of the Pythons yelled. Ath pulled me back.
Athena's POV
"Look, I have a plan. He knows your face, so you cant come out just yet." He nodded, so I put on my mask. Its white with a black diamond on it. I get up and walked towards James.

"There's my beautiful princess, Black"

"I am not yours James. I have been rejecting you since the 6th grade. You dont even know my actual name." He made a frown. He looks sincerely hurt.

"Come on princess. You are really testing my patience. And I dont want to hurt you." This bullshit.

"I have a child with Blade and Im not leaving him and her for a guy that thinks he can have me. When in reality, you cant."

"Madison can come with you to live with me. We'll be a happy family. All you have to do is get rid of Blade. You will be a great stay-at-home mom that stays in the kitchen like where all women should be." Is he for real.

"This is why you dont have a girlfriend. Women are not only for making babies or cooking. Im definitely smarter, faster, can fight, drive, and shoot way better than you. So dont come to me with bullshit and think you can even talk about Madison because if you touch her, I will kill you." I said in a low, dangerous voice. James started glaring at me.

"I tried being nice. I could give you a mansion, money, cars, limos, everything. And this is how you treat me."

"I already have that stuff. I got most of it on my own. Everything Im wearing except the half necklace, I got from Blade. He loves me and you dont. You just want an heir to your throne. I am not making a spoiled, selfish child who's going to kill people for fun." He sighed twirling his gun around.

"Fine, Ill just kill you then." He shot the gun at my head, I just stood there and looked at the bullet. With concentration, I slowed it down. The closer it came, the slower it got, then darkness...

Everyone gasped. I opened my eyes to see the bullet in between my thumb and index finger. I looked at James and he looks happy? I felt someone come up behind me, massaging my sides. And only one person knows that I love it, so I relax into it.

"Are you ok?" Xavier whispered. I nodded and dropped the bullet. James for some reason is still smiling at me.

"Yo, why are you smiling?"

"You just opened my eyes to new possibilities. We are going to war soon. I will have my heir with the prettiest girl in the world. Sadly that isnt you. I will worship my girl with love and money."

"No one will want your ugly ass anyways. And are you living in the 21st century? Because I know that your girl will probably be a servant. Dude, you're 18 and you still havent fell down from your cloud of fantasies."

"Dont worry. I will win this war. Something my ancestors couldnt do. And I will be the youngest, handsomest, man to win this mafia war." Me and Xavier gave him a 'really nigga' look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. This is not the movies where you just yell lies with your arms in air. You are not about to create lightning. Do you have a white cat at home?" I said with a hint of annoyance in voice.

"Just beware." Then he left. Everyone came out from under the table and just started talking like nothing happened. I turned to Xavier.

"So how about Chik-fil-a?" He nodded and we left. We got outside and all of a sudden, it was raining and thundering.

"Wow, I guess he can he make thunder and lightning." Xavier said, while I laughed.

"But you know, I've always wanted to kiss in the rain." Xavier then took my hand in one and put his other on my waist. I put my other hand on his shoulder and we danced to the music that was on the outside speakers. Then he spinned me around, dipped me, and slowly kissed me bringing me back up. Since I am way shorter, even with heels, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We then pull away and I jumped down. Xavier pulls out a black velvet box from his pocket.

"I want and need you to be in my life. You keep me sane from stupid people like James. You complete me. You make me smile without even trying. You are someone I can dance in the rain with. When we're together, its like the whole world stops and its just me and you. Your beautiful, modest, selfless, caring, polite, and strong all wrapped into one. I promise to give you everything you want and need without question. And I promise to be with you forever and always. With that, I give you this ring." He opened the box and by now I was crying of happiness. I look at the ring and its what Ive always wanted.

"Forever" I put my pinky out and he chuckled.

"And always" He wrapped his with mine. Then he slid the ring onto my left ring finger.

After that we went to the room soaking wet. Xavier takes a shower while I changed into night clothes. Which was just a Calvin Klein bra and underwear set. Xavier came out 3 minutes later and all of a sudden I felt an excruciating pain in my stomach. I screamed out in pain making Xavier rush to my side and other people come to the room.

"Babygirl, where does it hurt?"

"My s-stomach" He started rubbing my stomach helping me a little bit.

"When was your last period?" Kim asked.

"December 19th"

"Then your just having stomach cramps. Did you eat anything?"

"No because James had to ruin everything."

Alex called room service. We ate and watched movies. I read Maddie to sleep. Then Xavier helped me fall asleep by rubbing my stomach and playing with my hair.

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYONE😁😍😘😈❤😏

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
765 61 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
867K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
168K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...