the hale daughter -scott mcca...

By andieeewrits

(hi! it's been a while since I wrote this book, probably like 4 years, and I wanted to rewrite it and was hop... More

~ cast ~
IMPORTANT NOTE
~ chapter 1 ~
~ chapter 2 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 10 ~
~ chapter 11 ~
~ chapter 12 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 13 ~
~ chapter 14 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 15 ~ {3rd person POV}
~ chapter 16 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 17 ~
~ chapter 18 ~
~ chapter 19 ~
~ chapter 20 ~
~ chapter 21 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ chapter 24 ~
~ chapter 25~
~ chapter 26 ~
~ chapter 27 ~
~ chapter 28 ~
~ chapter 29 ~
~ chapter 30 ~
~ chapter 31 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 32 ~
~ epilogue ~
UPDATE
REWRITE IS OUT NOW

~ chapter 22 ~

1.1K 20 1
By andieeewrits

Scott and Stiles were at the Sheriff Station talking about the murders from the Deadpool.

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car." Stiles said.

"Does the scent tell you anything?" Argent asked me and Scott.

"Definitely a werewolf," I replied.

"But there's more. I think he was part of a pack." Scott added

"Well, if he was, they'll be looking for him." Argent told us.

"And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson," Stiles added.

"It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures." I told the Sheriff.

"This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott added.

" Who found this list?" the Sheriff asked us.

"Lydia!" I replied with a small smile.

"How?" the Sheriff asked us then.

"She wrote it. Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." Stiles told to his father.

"Banshee?"

"Banshee," I replied.

"Beautiful... All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" the Sheriff asked.

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles said.

"Wait. You mean, like a keyword?" the Sheriff asked curiously.

"It's actually a name," I said.

"Allison," Scott added.

His face started becoming sad and I took his hand. Then he looked at me and put on a fake smile. I knew that he wasn't okay. All of us weren't okay. We all loved Allison.

"Her name broke a third of the list," Stiles said.

"And now we think there are two other cipher keys," Scott added.

"Which will give us the rest of the names." the Sheriff said. "Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?" he then asked.

"Same way we got the code," Stiles said.

"Lydia," Scott added.

"She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keywords," I added.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. Hmm? And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. Are they werewolves too?" the Sheriff asked me and Scott.

"I don't know. But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here." Scott replied.

"Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000." the Sheriff started.

"And dropping..." Stiles added.

"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000. Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names but 100?" the Sheriff said.

"We don't think there would be that many," Stiles told to his father.

"There's a limit. Because of the numbers. We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 142." " Scott added.

"Million," Scott said.

Then Stiles took a pen and started writing K's and M's right after the numbers.

"142 million, dad." Stiles started.

"Stolen from my family's vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders. Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead." I told to the Sheriff.

"So the coded list goes out. And somehow these professional assassins get that list." the Sheriff started.

"And a cipher key," Stiles added.

"And then they go after the names on the list. They were killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off." the Sheriff continued.

"Let me see. Carrie was also stabbed. What's this mark?" Stiles asked his father.

"We're not sure yet. We're waiting on the ME's report. There's one other thing I don't get. How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?" the Sheriff asked confused.

"Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash," I said.

"Ah. So whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco." the Sheriff said.

"Yeah, it was someone at the party," Stiles said.

"A student," Scott said.

~

We exited the Sheriff's Department and then went to Stiles' jeep. I sat on the back seat and was only looking at the window.

"Kyles, are you alright?" Scott asked me.

I nodded and then looked back on the window.

"You know that you weren't on the list by now," Stiles told me.

"It's not that... It's just... I can't lose more family. I already lost some of my loved ones. You, Lydia, Derek, you three were on the first third of the list and you probably own the most, Scott. Think about it for a minute... You are number one on the list. The mute or the other assassins will come after you, after that Lydia and Derek and who knows who else is on that list. By now, maybe the assassins already plan how to kill the three of you." I told him crying at the end.

He turned his head and looked at me.

"Give me your hand," he told me.

I gave him a hand, and he took my hand and put his fingers among mine.

"I'm here!" he told me with a small smile. "What if tonight I come at Derek's loft?" he asked me and I nodded.

I knew that Derek would be alright with that and I didn't care about what Peter thought about me being with Scott and him staying over.

~

Stiles dropped us at Derek's loft and then we got in.

"Derek! Peter!" I yelled.

Nobody answered. I started to become worried.

"Derek! I'm home!" I said.

I pulled the big metal door and Scott followed me in.

"Maybe they're not here," Scott told me smiling.

"Good!" I said.

I put my arms around his neck and then I kissed him. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"What is he doing here?" Peter asked for, the dark.

"I do not think it's your business," I said. "Where is Derek?" I asked then.

"He's outside. He went for a walk," he replied.

"Are you crazy? How could you let him go alone with a Deadpool that has not yet been allotted, and tomahawk assassins and thermo-cut wires? Do you really want to lose a family member after you've lost? Me, Derek, Cora, we are the only family that you have left and you let Derek go out in the night alone?" I asked Peter a little bit nervous.

I started losing my control, but Scott put his arm on my shoulder and I calmed down.

"Excuse us, Mr. Hale, but Scott came here to help me study. We have school tomorrow and I don't want to fail at any subject." I told Peter.

I and Scott headed upstairs to my room. I locked the door and then looked back at Scott.

"Where were we?" I asked Scott with a big smile.

"I think that you were having your arms around my neck like this and I was having my arms around your whist like this," he said as he put his arms around my whist.

"After that what happened?" I asked still with a big smile.

"I did this," he told me and then kissed me.

He started kissing me and I kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck and he put him around my sides. We continued to kiss and it turned into a heated one. He picked me up and sat me on the bed. I took the hem of his T-shirt in my hands and pull it up till his shoulders. He broke the kiss and took it off. His hands travelled from my hips to underneath my tank top. We sat down on the bed and I took my leather jacket off and threw it on the floor. He started kissing down my neck and from there on, you know what happens.

~

We woke up because of my alarm and some insistent knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come on, Kylie! You're gonna be late!" I heard someone yelling.

I slightly opened my eyes and turned my head and I saw Scott sleeping with his hands around my whist.

"Kylie! Come on!" the voice yelled again.

I got off the bed and then but something on. I opened the door, but not completely. I pulled my head out of the door and then looked at Derek.

"I'll be down in twenty," I told to Derek smiling.

I slowly closed the door and then sat down next to Scott who was still sleeping.

"Scott! Scott, wake up! Scott..." I said. "Scott!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. "Scott!" I said as I kissed him on his forehead. "Scott!" I said for the last time.

I went to my closet and picked up some clothes to wear at school. As I was putting on my white jeans I felt a touch on my back. I turned around and saw Scott. I kissed him on the cheek and then turned back to put on the rest of my clothes. While I was looking for my light blue, almost turquoise, top I felt kisses on my shoulders, then on my neck, then on my cheek. I turned again and kissed him. He kissed me back and we couldn't stop. The other night was amazing. We had such a great time.

"Scott! We're gonna be late!" I told him.

I put on my top and then my dark blue denim jacket and my black Converse. I sat down at my make-up table and Scott sat down next to me. I put my hair into a bunt, then I did my eyes and put on some red lipstick. I put on the anchor necklace that Lydia gave to me for my sixteenth birthday and a big bracelet that Allison bought for me after I lost my lucky bracelet. I went back to my closet and took a scarf and then I took my black sunglasses from my nightstand.

"Aren't you getting ready?" I asked him.

"I was admiring you, my beautiful girlfriend," he told me smiling.

"And you, my handsome boyfriend, need to get ready for school because we need to get first to your house and take your backpack and after that go to school," I told him smiling back.

"Who did knock at the door in the morning?" he asked me.

"Just Derek trying to wake me up as he always does," I told him as I put my arms around his neck.

I kissed him and then took my bag.

"I'll wait for you downstairs," I said smiling and then went downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Derek sitting on the couch.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.

"Peter told me what happened last night. He told me that the two of you got in a fight because I went for a walk in the night," he told me.

"I was worried about you. You are and you'll always be my big cousin. I care about you. I don't want anything to happen to you. I just don't want anything to happen to you, especially with Dealpool and the assassins that are on our way. I can't lose people I care about, Derek, especially family. I don't want anything to happen to you. If you die, I'd die in the next second. That's true for anyone except Kate and Peter, and maybe Kira. I don't want to come back again to be able to rule, to kill someone innocent. I don't want to lose you, either Scott, Lydia, or anyone else. I've already lost aunt Talia, then my adoptive mother then Khloe, then Laura, then Allison, Aiden. I don't know how I would react if something happened to you." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"I know that you're worried about all of us, but none of us will die, I promise," Derek told me and then hugged me.

Scott came downstairs and when Derek saw him he became a little shocked.

"What is he doing here?" Derek asked me.

"He helped me study." I lied.

"You're lying... What is he doing here? I want the truth, Kylie." Derek told me a little pissed of.

"I was so scared about that Deadpool thing and all the assassins, that I needed a friend," I told him a little sad.

"Next time, tell me before you get any teenage boy in here."

~

After Scott and I got to school, we decided that we should test how angry does Liam get. I told Derek to take a Lacrosse stick from Coach's office and then break it in front of Liam. Scott was going to take Liam's real stick, in this way, we would make Liam think that the stick in Derek's hands was actually his.

Derek, Scott and I hid in the boys' locker room and waited for Liam to come in.

"What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam asked

"Is this yours?" Derek asked Liam as he broke the Lacrosse stick.

Liam glowed his eyes yellow and then went to fight with Derek. Derek put Liam against the lockers and then looked at the teen angry Beta.

"Liam," Scott told him.

"You're right. He is angry." Derek told us and then he lets Liam go.

"This one's yours. Get to class, Liam." Scott told his Beta.

After Liam left, I went next to Derek and then we both smiled at Scott.

"What are two you smiling about?" Scott asked us.

"You're gonna be good at this," Derek replied and I nodded.

"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think, right now I could use a full-on training manual." Scott said sarcastically.

"I'll tell you one thing. That anger he's got? It'll make him strong." Derek told Scott.

"And dangerous," I added.

"Very." Derek agreed.

"This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again. But Kate's back. And I've got a Beta. And there's a Deadpool." Scott told us as he sat down.

"If all our names are on that list, then that's what we should be focused on. Do you think Lydia can get that second key?" Derek asked Scott.

"She's working on it," Scott replied.

~

Me, Scott and Stiles were in Coach's class. His teaching style was mixed with Lacrosse terms, as usual. Stiles was looking at the photos of Demarco's and Carrie's dead bodies.

"Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together." Coach said and then sopped at Stiles' desk. "You know, Stilinski, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A+ student," Coach told Stiles sarcastically.

"Thanks, Coach," Stiles replied.

"Put those pictures away," Coach told Stiles, but Stiles grabbed the Lacrosse stick from Coach's hand and then looked at its bottom and compared it with those signs on Carrie's body from the photos. "Stilinski! The hell is wrong with you? Don't answer that." Coach told Stiles.

Stiles turned to me and Scott with a shocked face.

"It's a lacrosse player," Stiles said.

"The killer's on the team." me and Scott said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 373 61
Thea Hartley was a somewhat mundane girl, not so much that she was basic, but just enough she would go by unnoticed. Her life was the same. Pretty mu...
8K 316 9
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
173K 3.4K 15
Note: This is one of my earliest books and definitely not my best. There are a bunch of grammar mistakes and plot holes and such so read at your own...
5.9K 775 17
Special Agent Alyssa Caine has been tasked with the most important mission of her life: the assassination of the man who would bring about the end of...