Here We Go Again When Two Wor...

Από ShellMarie35

Kayla stop cutting 3 years ago. Since then, she graduated high school, her singing career blew up to complete... Περισσότερα

Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide - SEQUEL-It Was A Mistake...
Chapter 1: So Far So Great
Chapter 2: Trainwreck
Chapter 3: Who Will I Be?
Chapter 4: On The Line
Chapter 5: World Of Chances
Chapter 6: Believe In Me
Chapter 7: U Got Nothin' On Me
Chapter 8: This Is Me
Chapter 9: Catch Me
Chapter 10: In Real LIfe
Chapter 11: Stop The World
Chapter 12: Falling Over Me
Chapter13: Don't Forget
Chapter 14: Remember December
Chapter 15: Gonna Get Caught
Chapter 16: Get Back
Chapter 17: Everything You're Not
Chapter 18: Here We Go Again
Chapter 19: Hold Up
Chapter 20: Solo
Chapter 21: Gift of a Friend
Chapter 22: Together
Chapter 23: Got Dynamite
Chapter 25: Unbroken
Chapter 26: Give Your Heart A Break
Chapter 27: My Love Is Like A Star
Chapter 28: What to Do
Chapter 29: Mistake
Chapter 30: Two Worlds Collide
Extra Chapter
Attention!
SURPRISE! THANK YOU FOR 400 VOTES!
Random Note

Chapter 24: You're My Only Shorty

2K 42 17
Από ShellMarie35

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Note: The song used in this chapter called Livin' On A String was written by me. It's not written by anyone else. Please don't steal. 

Chapter 24: You’re My Only Shorty

               I cancelled all of my plans for the day and so did Dylan. Simone was hanging out with David and Demi and my dad was out looking for a new apartment. We had the house to ourselves and we still questioned what we were going to do. When neither of us suggested something I put on my bathing suit and jumped in the pool. Dylan joined me a few minutes later.

Love makes me crazy, restless, dumb and paranoid

But I'll take a chance on us and hope you don't destroy my heart

Just give me one guarantee, I'm the only girl you see

What you say, boy

You're my only shorty, you're my only shorty

I'm telling you the truth, girl, it's only you

               A small trip in the pool turned into half of our day in the pool. Dylan would have hated it if he knew I had You’re My Only Shorty stuck in my head. It just fit for today. I’m his only one. He lifted me up in the pool and I jumped on his shoulders. We haven’t had a fun day like this in a long time. Maybe Dylan was right about us needing alone time.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked me.

“You’ll be mad.”

“I promise I won’t.”

“I had part of Demi’s song You’re My Only Shorty stuck in my head.”

He gave me a weird look, “Why?”

“Because it’s about love. You’re my only shorty. I’m telling you the truth, girl, it’s only you. Haven’t you heard it before?”

He shook his head, “I understand why you have stuck in your head though. You were thinking of me.”

I smiled, “Yes I was. You were right about having a day for just us. It feels nice. We need to do this more often.”

“I knew you’d agree once you actually tried it.”

“Yeah… we’re going to be really busy for the next six months though so we can’t do it often. I have my music and the anti-bullying album and the wedding planning to do.”

“You’re not going to be doing all that alone,” he said, “I’ll be here too.”

“You want to help with wedding planning?” I asked, “Isn’t that usually the girls job or something.”

“As long as you don’t pick a really stupid theme then I’ll help,” he chuckled.

“What were you thinking then?” I asked.

He shrugged, “What’s your dream wedding like?”

“I never pictured a dream wedding.”

“Isn’t that what girls usually do?”

“I’ve never been the usual girl so there’s your problem,” I laughed, “I never imagined that stuff. My brother was already a celebrity so the last thing I wanted was to have a big wedding with a bunch of people staring at me. It really just freaks me out. I don’t want hundreds of people staring at me while I kiss you. It’s weird.”

“That’s such a bizarre point of view for a girl.”

“It’s true.”

He laughed, “So what do you want to do? Just go to a church somewhere or have go to a court house?”

“I just want a really small wedding. Close friends and our parents.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it,” I said, “I don’t want to start inviting all of our friends and all of our family because that’s way too many people. We can invite our friends, our parents, and siblings of course. David would hate it if I forgot to invite him.”

“That’s not possible,” Dylan said, “David comes over every day to either borrow something or talk to you or hang out with me or your dad. He would never let you forget him for even a minute.”

I giggled, “That’s true. He does come over often.”

“How are him and your dad getting along?”

“Surprisingly well. I love it though.”

“Are you going to invite your parents to your wedding?” he asked.

“I kind of have to because they’re my parents, but I haven’t spoken to them since they sent me that email. I really don’t want to talk to them. I’m scared they were part of it all and they knew about Alicia the whole time. Why else would they say something so mean when they know what that message could have done to me?”

“I’m not going to force you to invite them to your wedding, but you do have to talk to them. I’ll go with you. David can go with you. All of us can go with you if you want us too. You’re not going to face it alone and I won’t let you run to your room like you did before. It’s not an option.”

“You’re incredible. You always make sure I do the right thing. How do you know what it is?”

He shrugged, “I just know you Kay… the real you. I saw it when no one else did. We’re a team. A couple. What’s best for you is also what’s best for me.”

I smiled, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he smiled back, “So what’s next for today?”

“How about we watch a movie in our secret place?” I asked, “That way if Simone or my dad come home early we can still have an entire day of being alone together?”

“That sounds good. We can take a shower and I’ll get the popcorn and drinks and you can get the movie.”

“Deal.”

               I met Dylan down in our secret place with a pile of movies. He was already there with a few bottles of water and a big bowl of popcorn. I threw him the movie I wanted to watch the movie and he went to put it in the DVD player while I set the rest of them down on the table.

“Romeo and Juliet?” he asked, “Of all movies we own you choose this one?”

“I haven’t seen it since high school and I really want to watch it,” I giggled.

He chuckled, “Okay.”

“Thank you.”

               He sat down next to me after putting the movie in and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and leaned against him. We silently watched the movie and he put in the movie The Notebook when Romeo and Juliet ended. We got almost halfway through the movie when we heard the front door open. I sat up with Dylan stopped me.

“It’s probably just Simone or your dad. They both said they would be home by now.”

“Yeah you’re right,” I smiled and sat back against him.

               We finished watching the movie and snuck back upstairs. Dylan held my hand and we walked past Simone’s room, but she wasn’t in there.

“I thought she was going to be home?” I asked him.

He shrugged, “I thought she was too.”

“Can  you check on my dad?” I asked, “I’ll go see if she left a note downstairs on the table or something.”

He nodded, “I’ll meet you downstairs.”

               I walked downstairs and found a note on the small table by the door.

Kayla, I should have warned you about this sooner but I didn’t want you to stop me. I wasn’t with David and Demi today. I’m taking a trip to see a distant relative in my hometown. It’s where my other family is buried. My distant relative kept my family’s house and I really want to get closure on some things there. I’ll text you if I need you.

Love, Simone.

“Your dad’s in his room. He actually found an apartment. He’s pretty excited. He can’t move in for another couple weeks though,” Dylan said as he walked down the stairs. He saw the look on my face and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Simone left,” I told him.

“Left where?”

“She went to her hometown. Apparently she has a distant relative in her family’s house. She wants to get closure and her family is buried in the cemetery there.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?” he asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You always told everyone that they need to get closure. You had to get closure with your dad and your sister before you were able to heal. Maybe Simone just needs to get closure too. She’s having a hard time recovering just like you were at the beginning. She probably needs to go home and face her family. Even if they are just buried there.”

“Yeah you’re right,” I said, “Or… I guess I’m right. I just wish she would have told me. I could have helped her.”

“You didn’t want help either,” Dylan said, “Remember? Closure was a trip that you needed to take yourself. Remember the summer after everything happened? You went traveling around the United States by yourself to discover yourself and you wouldn’t even let me go with you. Simone needed to do it by herself. Just make sure she knows how supportive you are.”

“When did you get so smart?” I smirked.

“I may have learned a few things from my fiancé. She’s the stronger person I know.”

“Right…” I laughed, “What do we do now?”

“The way I see it, we have two choices: we can go to bed or we can go in the game room and challenge each other in a game of Just Dance?”

“You’d actually play this time?” I asked, “No cheating?”

“No cheating,” he promised.

‘”Then you’re on,” I smiled.

“Okay. Bring it on. I’ll race you to the game room.”

               We both took off running to the game room and dad came out to see what all the noise was. “What’s going on?” he asked, “I don’t mean to sound like the parent here, but shouldn’t running around the house be against the rules?”

I shook my head, “Not when you’re racing to get to the game room.”

“Stay,” Dylan said, “I’m going to beat your daughter in a game of Just Dance.”

“Do you guys do this often?” Dad chuckled.

I nodded, “And last time Dylan won, but that’s not going to happen this time.”

“You only wish you could beat me babe.”

“Oh yeah?” I smiled, “Just watch me.”

               After beating him twice and getting ridiculed for a while by dad we all went upstairs and went to bed. I cuddled up with Dylan and we talked until I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning Dylan was still lying there holding onto me.

I shook him a little, “Are you up yet?” I asked.

“I am now,” He chuckled, “What’s up?”

“I have a performance this morning with Demi and Simone.”

“So?”

“So I want you to come!” I laughed.

“Okay okay,” he laughed with me, “I’ll come.”

               We both got out of bed and got ready. Simone, Dylan, and I met Demi and David at her house and took a vehicle together to where our performance was being held. We were performing our newest song for a TV show that’s waited a year for me to come back and perform for them. We got all ready and waited backstage for them to call us on to perform.

Dylan had his arms around my waist from the back and he kissed me on the cheek, “Good luck. Not that you need it, but good luck anyway.”

“Thanks.”

“What’s the real reason you wanted me here?” he whispered in my ear, “I know there’s another reason.”

I shook my head, “We had such a great day yesterday that I didn’t want it to end. If you didn’t come with me you would have just sat around with my dad watching me perform on TV. I wanted you here.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded, “I’m sure.”

“Okay.”

               They called us on stage and Dylan let go of me. The three of us walked on stage and the band started our song. We sang Time To Let Go first then Demi exited the stage so Simone and I could sing another one of our new songs called Livin’ On A String (Sister Act).

Cuz I’m livin’ on a string

Breakin to the core

Doing the juggling sister act.

Your knees are shaky

You’re doin’ the dance

the string can’t handle it.

It must choose you.

Now I’m livin’ on a string

and you’re not in sight

Crowd’s holdin’ their breath

And the unicycle stops.

Cuz you’re not here anymore

And I’m tamin’ the lion alone.

Nothin’ to do,

I’m breakin’ in fright.

You were all I had

and now I don’t know.

Cuz I’m livin’ on a string

And you’re not in sight.

Livin’ on a string,

Breakin’ to the core.

Livin’ on a string

and it must choose you.

Doin’ the jugglin’ sister act.

At the last inch

Their holdin’ their breath.

Balls fall to the ground,

Even the elephants stop.

My knees are shaky

I’m doin’ the dance.

I’m livin’ on a string

breakin’ to the core

You’re out of sight,

And the string can’t handle it.

Cuz I’m livin’ on a string,

Breakin’ to the core

Doin’ the juggling sister act.

               I held my breath as we finished the last verse and looked over at Simone. She looked a lot better. I have no idea what she did yesterday because she hasn’t told me yet, but it looked like it worked. I gave her a big hug and we posed for a second for pictures and exited the stage.

“That was great!” Demi hugged us both, “The perfect first performance of that song.”

I smiled, “Thanks. I don’t know about you Simone, but that felt like an incredible performance.”

“It did feel great,” she smiled, “I feel 100 times better than I did at our last performance.”

“Anyone want to grab some food?” David asked, “I’m sure none of you ate before you left. Right Kay?”

“Okay, why do you always look at me when you ask those questions?”

“Because you’re the one who’s always hated eating breakfast.”

“Now I’m not the only one-“

“Okay!” Dylan interrupted, “We have time for the sibling bickering later. Let’s get some food.”

“Fine,” I admitted in defeat. I walked over to Dylan and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I hugged him back as we walked out of the studio and got back into a vehicle. We went to our favorite breakfast spot and each went back to our houses afterwards. Simone stopped Dylan and I just as we were going to our room. Dylan went to see my dad and I went with Simone into her room.

“What’s up?” I asked her as we sat down on her bed.

“I want to tell you about what happened yesterday. I know you’re mad, but-“

“No,” I interrupted, “I’m not mad.”

“You’re not?”

“No,” I replied, “I had to do the same thing. The summer after everything happened I went on a road trip with myself. I traveled trying to find myself and promoted my music at the same time. I didn’t let my parents come or David or Dylan or any of my friends. I told them not to.”

“Why?”

“For the same reason that you didn’t want anyone to come with you yesterday. I needed to discover myself. I needed time alone in my recovery to figure things out before I got really busy and it helped.”

“My distant relative I went to see isn’t actually a relative. She’s just been really close to my entire family for our entire lives. My family’s house was left to her in all my family’s wills. I stopped at the cemetery first. I took time to sit at every gravestone that I knew and talked to them for as long as I needed. I got out everything I forgot to say to them and all the things I wanted to say. I stayed and talked to my sister for over an hour.”

“Did it helped?” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she smiled, “I feel like I really got everything out that I needed to say… to everybody. My last stop was at my distant relatives. Her name’s Sophia. She’s this really sweet old lady and she recognized me the second she opened the door. She made me some food and sat down and talked to me. When she was done she went upstairs and brought me down a box. She said when my family left her everything they forgot to give me that box. She said it was the one thing that they wanted me to have. She also said that I needed to open in my own time and not to do it when she was around so I left and opened it back at the cemetery in front of my sister’s grave.”

“What was it the box?”

She smiled, “It was a necklace, a ring, and a note. The necklace was a locket that had the infinity symbol on it and inside was a picture of me and my sister. The ring is a matching infinity symbol. The note was Rosily’s suicide note. I was the only one she really said goodbye to. The whole time I thought everyone just left me, but she didn’t. She said goodbye. They just forgot to give me the note that said it.”

“That’s great,” I smiled and hugged her, “You look like you’re feeling a lot better.”

“I am,” she nodded, “I feel amazing. I think I can really recover now.”

“I’m glad. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.”

“I know,” she smiled, “You’re amazing for helping me like you’ve been. You’re truly my hero Kayla.”

-Simone’s View-

               As soon as Kayla shut the door I opened the box and re-read Rosily’s Note.

Simone, my loving sister Simone, I’m so sorry to have to do this to you. You’re much stronger than I am. I’ve always looked up to you in that way. We may be twins, but our personalities are so different. I love you with all my heart and I know you’ll be heartbroken after tonight. Just remember to stay strong for me. I’ll be in a better place with all of our relatives waiting for you. Don’t rush just yet. Please don’t go into a depression and suicidal state like I did. Stay strong, raise your head high, and show everyone that you can be happy and successful. Our lives have been the opposite of what you deserve, but I know you’ll be successful one day. I heard a song on the radio the today that made me think of you… two actually. The first one was by Demi Lovato. It’s making me think a little, but I can’t change my mind about this decision. The second one was by a girl named Kayla Dane. Apparently the song first came out a while ago, but it had such a beautiful meaning behind the song. I know you’d love it. I think it’s called It’s Your Life or something like that. After I’m gone, promise me you’ll look up to them. They seem to have a good head on their shoulders. I don’t know their stories, but they seem like the people you need to look up to. I love you so much sister. Please don’t forget me. Always keep our memories and cherish the times we’ve spent together. Keep the photo album and all of our pictures and show your children. Make sure they know who I am. I am so sorry for all the pain I may cause after this. I will be in a better place soon. I love you. – Rosily.

THE END CHAPTER 24!!!

FEEDBACK?? what do you think? Please vote and comment!! <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Letting Go Από maddy

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.6K 22 54
Zoey Matthews has a hard life, what happens when she has to let go of someone she loves? **has cutting and suicide** **COMPLETED!**
205K 4.9K 47
Growing up Demi and Riley had a close relationship. But as they grew older and Demi moved out, and was gone more Riley and Demi's close relationships...
1.5K 87 13
Hi I'm Sophia Emily May Brown, I am fifteen years old. I was in care for two years before I got adopted by my idol, Demi Lovato. My parents died In c...
14.9K 335 42
Demi Lovato just for out of rehab recently and is still struggling after being brutally attacked. She will never be the same she still struggles with...