MaNan - This Time Forever is...

Von gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... Mehr

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Precap
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 9

4.4K 364 37
Von gbowshb

Hi Friends... I know all of u are ready to kill me.. But I was stuck with this stupid work of mine from last two weeks.. And now that I'm here, I assure u that I'll update tad bit regularly like before...

For now, Enjoy Reading  🤗🤗

Time: 08:40 am

Sanyukta as usual came inside Parth's room to see him sleeping on his stomach so peacefully... She went near and was going to keep her hand on his shoulders to wake him up but he got up with a cute smile with closed eyes extending his hands above to ease his laziness yawning so cutely... And his hands at once reached for the side table to take the phone to see for any notifications with half opened droopy eyes... He typed something and looked up at sanyukta flashing her a smile for up from the bed and entered the washroom...

Sanyukta(twitching her lips): Kamaal hai!!!

She went down and carried on with her work...

Here, After sending a Good Morning message to his Cherry, parth is getting ready for the most important day of his life according to him... After getting ready he check his mobile again and descended the stairs to have breakfast and settled in dining table...

Very Good Morning Monstu!!!

He replied, "Monstu?!!"

The reply came real quick...

Monster ka short form!! Monstuuu....

He shake his head smiling cutely... Before he reply to her theory, his phone blinked once again to indicate a message from her...

u r free today?!! If yes, come over for lunch na...

He was shocked is an understatement.. He pondered over the thought that She's asking for date?!! Or just a formal friendly lunch over with her new neighbor... So he asked her only...

Cherry!!! Are u asking me out for lunch?!!!

He easily typed the above words.. But he's praying to God for her yes... And then came her reply putting him in peace...

What if I said yes?!!!

He punched his fist on air in pure excitement.. And then the next second, he remembered about his interview...

Today?!!

Before she reply anything, he only texted her again saying...

Damn!!! I guess I have to postpone my Dream job's interview to some other day as today I got this amazing offer for a lunch date from the great one and only Cherry....

Dream job??!!! Interview?!!

Yep!! My Dream company has this amazing vacancy that can be totally fit for my talent... So I applied for that!!

And guess what!! They called me for the interview today!!

He was too proud of himself as he was capable to impress his dream company just by his resume... But Now this lunch is very much important for him to know abt his Cherry.. So he changed his plan in a second without even thinking about his two years dream.. Coming to her,  she's on cloud nine hearing him speaking about his career....

That's great Monster!! All the very best for ur interview!!

No!! What if I say Now I find this lunch date more special!!

That's tooo much!!! So I'll say let's make it dinner date some other time!! What say Monstu?!!

u r the best Cherry!! But u won't tell ur name na??!

Shhhhh!!! It's secret!!! 😉😉

Let's see till how much time!! OK... Now wish me luck!!

I know u'll surely get all the things u wished for.. Best of luck Monstu... Rock the stage as u own it!! I'll always be there with u!!!

Always??! 🤔

Always....🙂

Nice to hear that!!!

Oh God... We have to go to doctor!!😧

He got shocked and typed

Why what happened?! Everything fine na?!! Cabir is fine right?!! Why to doctors?! 😨

Stop panicking... Everyone are fine here.. We'll be going to doctors for u!!😒

For me?!! 😟

Yep... We are texting and u say u can be able to hear it!! 😬

God.. u r too naughty Cherry but in a very nice way!! 🙂

Ohhhkkk!!! I'll take it as a compliment!! Have a nice day!! Give me good news at the end of the day!!

Sure, ur highness!!! 🙇

😂😂😂

Chal!!bye 👋 👋

He kept the mobile on the table and see his plate smiling and looked up to find two souls staring at him intently demanding an answer... He forgot that in that house except him, he has two idiotic spectator friends who would keenly watch over even his hair moving in air... He smiled at them and took parathas from the bowl and started eating them silently... But those two are same as him.. Adamant....Demanding... More than anything Stubborn... They were staring at him to open his mouth...

Parth: Aise gur kya rahe ho?!

And both gave a 'u know it... So cut the crap' look to him...

Randhir: Kal Itna gussa aur Aaj Itna shanth!! Yeh jaadu kaise hua?!

Parth: what?! Me?!! Woh bhi gussa??!

Sanyukta(ignoring his futile attempt royally): beta ek baat bata!! Kal toh tumne hamse kaha tha ki uske number tumhare paas nahi hi!! Then aaj kiske saath itne muskurahat se message kar rahe ho?!!

Parth looked at Sanyukta and Randhir where they gave 'answer me idiot' look on their face...

Parth(finishing his breakfast): ok guys!! See u in the evening!!

Saying which he took the bag which he kept in sofa after coming down from his room and ran outside taking his car keys... Sandhir just saw him with their open mouth and then ran out rak ng their bags just to see him taking his car out and puffed in irritation...

Parth(shouted from the gate): wish me luck na guys!!!

Sandhir smirked at him and looked at each other smiling in their victory

while Parth pouted adorably.. So Sandhir decided to grill him once he come back..

Sandhir(shouted back): All the very best!!!

Parth drive away happily to his destination murmuring his favorite songs blasting in his car...

Time: 8:00 pm..

Sandhir entered their home to find it very dark which is highly unusual as Our Parth doesn't like darkness and light has to be there where Parth is there... And at instant they got worried thinking about the previous day scenario in which he got panic attacks... But before they get panic, Two hands placed on either of their shoulders....

Parth: wassup guys?! Kitna time laga di yaar tum donon ghar vapas aane mein??! I was bored...

Randhir(putting his hands on Parth's shoulders): kyun?!! Teri Cherry se message nahi aaya Kya ki tum hamare liye wait kar raha hi?!

Parth looked pointedly at Randhir and pushed him inside the house...

Parth: jaa... Jaake light on Karo.. Jab dekho Bina matlab gappe ladana shuru!!

Randhir(adjusting his wrinkled collar) : oye!! I'm not doing anything... If u want, u go and on the lights...

Sanyukta: shut up u both!!

When Sanyukta went away to switch on the lights,

Randhir: Abey, Teri interview thi na aaj!! Kya hua??!

At the same time, Sanyukta switched on the lights to see the whole hall decorated with color ribbons and balloons...

Parth(excited): Party time guys... ur vela friend got a job today!!!

Sandhir smiled with pride and hugged Parth congratulating him and Parth explained how out of 25 highly talented and intelligent people, he got selected. They settled in dinning table and started enjoying their favorite dishes which was ordered by Parth.. They cheered Parth giving tips on work.. And Parth explained them about every round especially about the stress interview...

Parth: He said my Boss is a kadoos

Sanyukta: I bet you, he will not be more kadoos than my saadu kadoooos...

Parth: That's true!!! 😁😁

Parth laughed and PaSan hi-fied teasing Randhir where he didn't even care about the fact that they are kidding him...

Randhir yawned and leaned putting his whole weight on Parth...

Randhir: I'm too much tired today as tomorrow is a big day for us in office!! I had to work my ass off there today and Farzi, how can u be so energetic after such a tiring day... Parth... Aise hi mujhe utake mere bed par sanyukta ko delivery Kardo plzzzz... Farzi parcel sign karke receive Karlo!!! (saying this he leaned further comfortable on Parth closing his eyes)

Sanyukta: Parth, Mujhe yeh parcel nahi chahiye... Toh plz iss parcel ko utake bahar phek do!! Kachre ke dabba pe(winking at Parth)

Parth: of course why not?? Chal Hatt donon!! Mein tumhe courier boy lagta hun Kya?! 'Mujhe sanyukta ko Delivery Kardo!!' (imitating Randhir) Yeh kya tha?! Haan??! Aur Madam!!aapka toh mein servant lagta hun!! Haina?!! Kachre dabba mein phekna hi na tumhe... Tumhare iss pyare Kachre ko tumhi phek do!! (saying which Parth pushed Randhir to sanyuktawho's still leaning on him) mujhe kal se office join karni hi..

Sandhir: kal se hi??!!

Parth: Haan ji Haan!! Kripya Agar Aap log daksh doge toh mein jaakar so sakta hoon Kya??!

Sandhir: Chalo!! Permission dedi hamne!!

Parth shook his head in disbelief and hit both of them on their heads saying 'Gud nyt' went to his room..

Cabini

Cabir entered Nandani's room with some papers and saw her sitting in her study table reading some files with that cute nerdy look..

Cabir: Choti..

Nandani turned to face Cabir who's now sitting in her bed looking on some files with confusion etched on every vein of his face..

Nandani: what happened Cabir?!! u r looking stressed?!!

Cabir: Choti!! Tu pakka hi na?! Woh humari Manik hi tha na?!

Nandani: I didn't get u?!! Come again!!

Cabir: I mean look at his records.. None of the details met with Manik's!!

Cabir handover the files to Nandani and Nandani went through it...

Nandani: MBA Stanford University toh bataya tha usne....But Engineering??!! woh bhi FITE se??!! IT??!!

Cabir: Exactly!! I searched for some details.. And then I remembered a Friend of mine went to FITE in the same batch.. I called him and asked about the details.. But he said he don't know anyone in IT with that name.. But he know a person from Mech dept from same name.. And then as u said I called FITE using NM Enterprises name asking for details in which Name of Parth and details are there in the database under IT department.. And the main thing is I asked my friend to send me all department final year group photo if he could get... And he send it within next one hour.. But I can't find 'Parth or Manik whosoever that idiot is' (double quoting in air) in any of the photos.. Now I'm highly confused.. How to proceed further?!!

Nandani went through the file further and got shocked seeing the school name

Nandani: what?!! Unbelievable!!

Cabir: ab kya hua Choti?!

Nandani: Now I'm 100% sure ki yeh engineering certificate of his is fake..

Cabir: What?!!  But how is it even possible?!! It's FITE we are talking about!! How can someone produce fake certificate of FITE Choti!! Impossible!!

Nandani: Exactly in the same way they produce Royal Academy's fake certificate..

Cabir: Royal Academy?!!  Yeah.. That was the school name given in his records I collected from Stanford..

Nandani: I'm a Royal Academy student.. And if he was a just an year senior to me, I would have known him as he has My Monster's face... But... No... He's not from Royal Academy and his school certificate is fake so as his Engineering certificate.. Toh ab are u sure this is My Monster?!!

Cabir: But how can someone manipulate FITE's database yaar?! It's not some random college.. It's a prestigious institution of India and its security breaching is so not easy... In fact it's very much difficult...

Nandani: Woh sab toh hame pata Karna hoga!! By the way where was he before two and half years ago?!

Cabir(uttering in dead tired tone): still searching for that information..

Nandani got up and giving massage to his head: koi nahi!! Kal rest lelo!! Mein bhi office jaake join karleti hoon or else Shivaay ko pata chal jayega ki ham Kuch chupa rahe hi unse!!

Cabir(enjoying the massage): kahan se rest leloon?!! I can't sit back till I confirm that this idiot living next door is ur monster... And u said u'll invite him over lunch?! What happened?!!

Nandani: I thought if I get to speak with him I'll get to know some details... But No.. He has gone to some interview and according to him its his dream job.. So I wished him all the best... But he didn't called me or text me after that.. I hope he's fine and got what he wished for!!

Cabir: Typical Indian wife!!!

Nandani stopped her massage session and smacked his head asking him to leave pushed him out of her room blushing profusely... Cabir laughed at her flushed cheeks and wished her good night,he went to his room to get his much needed sleep before he started his investigation the next day... Nandani came to her balcony settled down in the swing thinking about the files... how come someone breach the security of FITE database and how to know what's going on in his life at present..

Nandani: we are running behind his past but we have to make sure of his safety in present and future too.. Aiyappa plz let me know about his past three years...

Aiyappa smiled at his devotee granting her wish to come soon and let Manik enter his balcony just to see her stressed face...

Parth(himself): Ab Kya hua hoga isse?!!

Kaisa tha!! Drop ur views in comments!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
991K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
875K 43.3K 90
"WHAT IS LOVE WITHOUT PAIN AT ITS HEELS" "LOVE CAN BE A MEMORY THAT NO ONE CAN STEAL, BUT LOVE CAN ALSO LEAVE A PAIN THAT NO ONE CAN HEAL" This...
65.7K 3.3K 32
Hey Taraa this side and This is my first Story on my one of the favorite couple Manan please give it a try . Story Starts from the Talent hunt night...