Always Lovin A Thug

Από ovoxoprincesss

Rocky is always loving a thug nothing less or above. Rocky got killers for brothers and got mad respect in th... Περισσότερα

Thug Love
Jasmine
First Kisses
Uncle Travie
Pregnant
Yasmine
Never Let A Man See You Cry
Ronnie
Daddy
Bra And Panties
Travis Carter Gram The third??
Lemme Hear You Scream
Taylor and Lil Travis
The Funeral
Summer
Raquel
I Do
Ariana's Party
Malcom
Mother Teresa
Thick Skin
Trevon
Trev
Why
Aaryon
Prison
Ernesto
Strike
Gone
1 Year
Play A Game
Talia
Sniper Shit
Author's Note

The End

2K 69 5
Από ovoxoprincesss

Ariana POV

As I sit on my floor shocked I recived a text from a blocked number. The text read " 2 mill, alone and your mommy comes back." 2 mill, that seems like a lot but it was a small price for my mother. I knew I had to do this by myself. I got a text with the address and hopped in my dad's car. I drove away with money in the bag. This was a setup but I didn't know it at the time. When I got their I brought in the money and then.........

Rocky POV

I wore black, with a clasic red rose in hand. The casket was closed, both of them. My head replayed the night I left my neice alone and she drove off right in the hand of yet another gang. This made me not even want to be in the game anymore. When I recived the picture message of a Kim and Ariana side by side with pale blue skin my heart sunk into my stomach. I lost to many to this bullshit we call life. I kissed the casket as I went home my family sat in silence. I looked around and found somthing to say brealking this silence. All we've done is cry. I smiled looking at my family and said "Why should we cry when we know the best tears in revenge, may all the ones lost rest in peace, but not without revenge"

A/N

Making a second book following this sad ending. It gets better

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

My Thug (editing) Από Chocolate Goddess🍫

Εφηβική Φαντασία

12.1K 294 35
Jasmine and Brooklyn are bestfriends. They both fall in love with these thugs who will soon break there heart. What will happen when they get dragged...
Twin Flame💮🫶🏾 Από Bankss_

Εφηβική Φαντασία

90.4K 1.8K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
30.2K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...
Thru It All Από Treyday223

Γενικό Φαντασίας

234K 8K 25
Chanel was just a regular girl working a regular job and living a regular life. Working to get out of the hood of the LA streets. That is until a cer...