The End

Ariana POV

As I sit on my floor shocked I recived a text from a blocked number. The text read " 2 mill, alone and your mommy comes back." 2 mill, that seems like a lot but it was a small price for my mother. I knew I had to do this by myself. I got a text with the address and hopped in my dad's car. I drove away with money in the bag. This was a setup but I didn't know it at the time. When I got their I brought in the money and then.........

Rocky POV

I wore black, with a clasic red rose in hand. The casket was closed, both of them. My head replayed the night I left my neice alone and she drove off right in the hand of yet another gang. This made me not even want to be in the game anymore. When I recived the picture message of a Kim and Ariana side by side with pale blue skin my heart sunk into my stomach. I lost to many to this bullshit we call life. I kissed the casket as I went home my family sat in silence. I looked around and found somthing to say brealking this silence. All we've done is cry. I smiled looking at my family and said "Why should we cry when we know the best tears in revenge, may all the ones lost rest in peace, but not without revenge"

A/N

Making a second book following this sad ending. It gets better