Why

Rocky

So Kev wants the baby sex to be a surprise but I dont care next week Im gone find out what is it. If your wondering we made up and were back in love. Chris and Vince came back too but Slimm aint talking to Chris so idk if there relashionship's okay but it's whatever. I walked out my bathroom naked i was rubbing my belly when Kev walked in. "Baby come here" he said I raised an eyebrow "Why nigga" i replied. "Because you my wife." I smiled and said "No I'm not " he started fake crying and fell on the bed. I got on the bed and he kissed me. "i love you kev" he got under the cover with me and we just cuddled untill we fell asleep.

I woke up to breakfast and Kev. He served me pancakes bacon and eggs. He sat by me and talked to my belly, he's going to be a great father.

Slimm POV

I'm tired of Chris he's been drinking since that trip and I took my kids to an apartment and we been stying there for a while, Rock thinks we just arent talking but I can't deal with him.

I went to get some clothes for the kids and I when they were at school, I walked in my bedroom and my heart felt like i had 1,000 bullets in it. My eyes instantly felt wet, my kness were weak, my body felt limb like I could perish into thin air. I looked up and drew my gun and started shooting. Chris was covered in blood.

Chris POV

When we were doing business I did somthing bad, I let a girl suck my dick, Slimm dont like to give head so I wanted some, I didnt tell her but I fell bad so I drowned my sarrowing into a bottle of rum, then vodka, then ciroc. I was gettin head cuz Slimm aint been home cuz she pissed. She walked in and shot the girl from behind. Blood was all over me. She looked at me and pointed the gun. Thank god Rock came in.

ROcky POv

I saw Slimms car so I went in the house and heard guns shots, I ran upstairs then went in front of Slimm's gun and said. "You won't kill him so put the gun down.' She put in down then went to punch him but stopped her.

Slimm POV

Chris why? I asked. He said "I just wanted head and when I was gone i got some, thats why i been drinkin im so sorry." I walked out and cried as I walked to my car. I kept thinking Why?