The Funeral

Vee POV  I remember mouthing the words i will always love SVLA. Tears filled their eyes. Then she shot me in the head and for a moment i had a flashback. 

*Flashback 10 years ago (8 years old)*

Rocky: Vee, Slimm!!! Look i carved our initials in the tree look loook. SVLA. 

Slimm: I want us to be friends forever

Alex: I love you gu-.

Travis:DUCK DUCK

3 big booms and Alex was laying in a pool of blood. She looked in my eyes and said tell my mom i love her and i will always love SVLA. She struggles getting the last words out. Her eyes shut and all we could do was cry. 

*End of Flashback*

Rocky POV

I done went to to many damn funerals for a lifetime. We buried her next to Alex. She would've wanted that. I wore my hair straight a black dress the Vee bought for me with no makeup and my flats. I knew i would cry so i just didn't wear mascara. I sat by Slimm she cried for most of ther service. Kev had his arm around me i cried on him. He just let me. When i got home Kev was bout to leave thinking i needed space. I grabbed him as he left. I told him to stay at my house tonight. We watch one of the corny romantic comedies Vee loves them and Kev hates them but he let me lay on his chest and watch my dumb little movies till we fell asleep. 

Kev POV

"Get up we going to Ohio today" Chris said I went home got some clothes ans when i got back to Rocky place everyone was ready. We got in the jet and when we got to Ohio. We stayed in a hotel then we went to Cedar Point. This was the first time i've seen Rocky or Slimm smile since the funeral. Rocky grabbed me by my waist and pulled me its cute because to me shes so short. She got on  her tippy toes and kissed me. I missed her it had been 6 weeks and she barley touched me. She held my hand and we walked in and got our tickets. I love roller coasters but Chris ass a lil scared. He was shaking in line. Slimm said "Yo ass taking people to Ohio to be a pussy?" Chris replied "Leave me alone" Then Rocky said "Awe my brother scared" Chris ticked her till she took it back. I love her laugh. Anyway We had so much fun it was the first time since Vee died. We went on. all the rides i honestly think Chris had a tear on one ride lol. When we got back to the hotel. Rocky was walking around in only her underwear she was all on top of me and she was so aggressive. She ripped of my shirt  took my pants of then she was sucking on my neck and blowing on my neck. She knows all my spots. She got on top of him and was riding him. Him being my dick. She was doing all types of things i ain't even know she was that flexible. We came together and then we got in the shower and we did it 2 more time we finally went to sleep, as always she was in my arms damn i love her. 

Short with typos sorry more coming soon.