Sniper Shit

Rocky POV

I was walking upstairs and heard Kev and Vinn talking. I heard the front door close and footsteps. I started to undress and felt two big hand wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan. I was getting really into it untill Kev wanted to talk and shit. "Babe why this guy so important?" I turned around and looked up to Kev then said, "Because I mean I don't want our family to be broken up or anything like with my parents I don't want that for Ariana especially I know how it feels not having a real mom." I looked down trying to hide the sadness. Kev look on finger and pushed up my chin saying "Babe, they're not breaking up okay, and if if they did she's lucky enough to have an amazing aunt" I started cheesin hard. Kev picked my up and whispered "Damn I love your dimples" We started making out and he started teasing me kissing my stomach and going lower then stopped. I slapped his head and said "Boy you better finish" He said "Iight ma" I swear this man got a magic tongue. 

*Next morning*

I fed the Aary and was watching her watch tv while making breakfast for me and Kev. I finished breakfast and sat by him and Ary on the couch. I then heard a knock on the door. I yelled its open and waited for the person to enter. I was shocked to see Kim looking all sad. I looked at Kev with frustration and waved Kim to the back room. 

As I sat myself behind Kev's desk I looked at her and began to speak harshly. "You need something? WHy you got that i touched the stove ma look?"  Kim looked at me with sad eye and began to studder " I-I I feel so bad, I don't want you to be mad at me, youve been like a little sister and what i'm about to do you won't forgive me for like ever." i turned my head to the right in confusion and raised my eyebrows. Kim looked at me with a little tear and said "I'm leaving this life, take care of my babies." With that she left running. I couldn't get the sound of her heels hitting the floor. Before I could catch up the door was closed and he headlights were down the road. I can't believe it but I began to cry, this was all my fault. Kev looked mad at me but when the tears came running down all he could was hold me. 

Ariana POV

So I'm dealing with Malik's baby mama shit and I'm a good girl but a bitch can only take to much. I was getting angry about her calling him all the time but I know where his heart is. As I was walking upstairs I overheard a family meeting about my mom. I know the police were looking for her but she just bounced? I went to my room trying to hold back the tears but that my mom, my rock , my heart, my sole. I started to just cry harder puffy eyes and all. Rocky came and held me. I got a text from Malik saying he was coming over soon. Which made me just want to be alone. After I told rocky I was okay I went to text Malik back but before I could I saw a red dot on my shirt. Sniper type shit. My phone rang from an unknown number. I picked it up and a muffled voice said "Your mom started it, you'll finish it. Agree or that dot will be bullet. Oh and tell your daddy we have eyes on him too" I nervously shook my head yes and saw the dot go away. "Glad to know wear in business, I'll be in touch." 

A/N

Updating tomarrow, after that I;m going to try to update every other day since it's summer and all. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote. 

Love you all- Muahh