Uncle Travie

Rocky POV

Kev and me was watching tv in my room when we fell asleep cuddling. I woke up to a little girl calling my name. It was Ariana Vinny's daughter, she must be back from Miami with her mom Kimberley. She crawled into bed and we started watching Spongebob when Kev woke up and kissed me. Ari said "Who are you?!" Kev said "I'm Kev Rocky boyfriend" Ari said "ooo Rocky got a boyfriend." I laughed while we all watched Spongebob until i heard footsteps then i told Kev to hide until i told Vinny and Chris. Vinny walked into my room and said "Who the fuck was that Rock?" I replied Vinn i gotta talk to you something then Ari blurted out Rocky got a boyfriend Vinn's eyes widened then he said "who is it" i told him Kev, he looked confused then said ohh King! That's my boy where he at, i told him the closet then the two started talking and went to the kitchen as did i with Ari my 4 year old baby when our other mother was (Kimberly Vinn's fiance) was cooking. I took Ari to go get something to eat while huggin my baby mama, i miss mama K. We all ate me Chirs, Vinn, mama k, ari, slimm and my so called boyfriend Kev. But everyone calls his king but he's kev to me. Vee took Donavon and Jasmine home since he came with Kev and Kev stayed here. It felt like a big happy family i love this. And i think I'm falling for Kev.

Slimm

Hi, im Slimm me and Rock go way back i love her and i guess im like her sister especially since her brother and i are finally official he told me he done with hoes and i believe him. We talked for months he waited till i was 18 because a 18 year old and a 22 years old sounds better. Me and him cuddled last night i love him so much. He' amazing, we just vibe together. Btw I'm done with Jasmine I'm sticking to classy bitches only. My boo Vee and Rocky plus Kimberley but she like my other mother, i'm just always over her so she's my badass mama. Crazy but i wanna be Mrs. Christopher Gramm. I'm a girl member of vivo, there aren't many girls in vivo because Rocky has to approve there only 15 girl members. I love life right now, later on I got a meeting with Vivo and getn another trap house we making so much money and shit we need 4 trap house one for Ari its crazy but she was born into the drug business we just name a house in honor of her and Travis it called Uncle Travie. We just gotta assign people to it and stuff.

Vinny

I don't think my sister introduced me. Im Vincent the second middle child. Me and Chris are unidentical twins, we take care of everything vivo but mainly Chris i have a soon to be wife, Kim and Arianna my little angel i had he when i was 18 she my world and drugs aren't in her live yet. I'm the most easy going between my brothers I kill less and are nicer but i got my babygirl to thank for that she made me soft. Back to reality after breakfast we went the main trap house Big Daddy. We have a meeting, we need to get Uncle Travie ago, Me and Chris in charge and we thinking about letting King be in charge he was in Atlanta with his dad had helped out dad start vivo so he cool and he like me baby sister Rock how cute, he wont hurt her King's dad is like our dad we run Atlanta and we still stay in touch about vivo expanding.

Authors note i seen a few reads i just wanted to say thanks for reading this story love ya. -Sara Ann