Pregnant

Rocky

*5 months ahead*

We got a new trap house which my baby is in charge, yea were official like a whistle. And i think i love him but who really knows what love is. My life was amazing until i got a call from an unknown number. It was Jasmine, shes pregnant. She told me its either King's baby or my brother. I told her fuck off and if she wasn't pregnant i would have wooped her ass. My brother don't nutt in a girl he not dumb and well Kev/King. HIS ASS BETTER NOT BE FUCKING THAT BITCH. I called him so fast and asked him all he said was ummm ima come over mkay bye and hung up. I was fucking livid this bitch might be carrying my brothers seed or my boyfriends seed. I was pacing back and forth my head was planning what to say when Chris asked me" Why the fuck yo ass pacing . I cursed him out sayn, "THAT FUCKN HOE JASMIBE SAID SHE PREGNANT WITH EITHER YOUR SEED OR KEVS SEED WTF. Anger took over Chris's face. He looked real pissed and said "Kev"? I said " Yes Kev" then the doorbell rang. Kim got it and in walked Kev he looked at sad and tried to hug me. Hell no he got questions to answer. I told him and Chris to meet in Daddy's old office, they know Im not playing. We never go in their unless serious shit going on Chris was looking at Kev like he wanted to kill him. Finally Kev broke down. He was talking about how he fucked her before he came to Brooklyn. I know he sad i can see how much this whole situation made him sad. Chris was sad too when he realized her couldn't have Slimm and a baby mama like Jasmine. Both of them agreed to get DNA test as soon as possible. We don't kill pregnant bitches or she would already be dead foe fucking my boyfriend i cooled of but i was still pissed and decided to call Slimm.

Slimm 

My bae Rock called me and told me all the shit that happened i was to mad and came to see Chris, i know he fucked her but a baby! When i got there and went to his room. He trying to kiss me but i don't want it. He said "Slimm you know i love you and don't want to hurt you i know that baby aint mine she fucked the while crew in the trap house on prince place, i aint got pussy from nobody since we got together i promise" i know he has needs and we haven't had sex but i want to. I mean we been together long enough and he look so sexy i just wanna mmm. I looked him in the eye and said baby im ready.

Chris Pov

The second i heard baby im ready he clothes were on the floor, bra unhooked panties down and dick up. I went slow at first you know Slimm wasn't a hoe who wanted a quicke she had me waiting for it.I think i made love to her. It wasnt like sex it was more. I made her orgasm, she was on top riding me calling my name i love when she do that. We both came and after we took a shower, round 2.