Strike

Author'sNote: This is kinda short but it'sjust rocky's p.o.v. and something big happens.

Rocky POV

Im sitting here crying. Kev knocked Ernesto out and was pulling out his gun I was begging him to not kill him but he dragged him to the door and called one of our boys to take care of him. I started ballin and Aaryon was screaming and I didn't know hat to do. Kev looked at me and got Aaryon I know that he hates to see me cry thats why he left. I walked in my room and saw Kev holding Aaryon and I knew I couldn't let him miss out on his daughters life. I started to pack my stuff and then we put my baby to sleep. Kev told me he had a bad vibe and all the text messages to prove it. Kev slept on the couch and in the morning I went home with my  little family. When I arrived I saw my family waiting for me.

I spoke up said "what's up."

My dad had looked my he replies with a scarey soft tone."Your husband is in prison and when he comes out you treat him like shit? You leave with your few month old baby for months and you don't tell your family. This shit is strike worthy. 

Before my dad finished I replied,

"Strike worthy? really papi really? you know what fuck this yo ass wasn't there most of my life, why? I have no fucking idea you won't say you and my mother missed EVERYTHING and you got nerve to say I did something strike worthy, man fuck you. As far as I'm concerned my real father Travis is dead where you should be, and you know what's worse neither you and her was at the motherfuckin funeral" 

I saw the hurt in my father's face, I swear that man ain't never shed a tear in his life or have a look of remorse but at this moment I thought I'd drown in his tears. My dad looked down and said,

"Raquel I'm sorry. I know I wasn't there but damn I wish I was I'm sorry for all of you, Travis included."

Then I heard a voice say. "I'm sorry too"

I looked in the corner and say my mother walk from  the shadow's of the hallway. 

I reached for my gun and saw that Chris already took it. I tried to come for her but my brothers restrained me.

"Damn I can't catch a break today. What the hell do you want maria and why are you walking I put you in a wheelchair for life bitch."

As the ch part of my word came off Vincent said still holding me back said "Have some respect."

I looked back at him and kicked the shit outa him.

Then Maria said "Raquel we love you and were her because we love you. i want you to forgive me please look at this letter before Travis died he forgave me and I was at his funeral"

My eyes widened,  and I replied "wow really whee were you?

Maria looked sincere and said "The woman who wore the big black hat with the black rose"

I sat down in the couch near me and sighed. That's why vinn made you leave "

Everything clicked. I looked around the room at my family and said "You know what I don;t care I will never forgive you even if Travie did, now all of you get the hell out of  my house" 

I sat down and looked at Kev rocking Aaryon to sleep and realized that families important I went to my my dad and vinn's house and went to apologize then I walked by Travises room and saw it was changed and I blew up.

"WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED TRAVIE'S ROOM,"

The whole house shook I screamed so loud and everyone came out there rooms then I saw my dad buckling his belt, ran to his room and saw my mother putting clothes on and slapped the shit  outa my dad . I went to punch him but Vinn pulled me back and restrained me.  My dad looked hurt and then I said to him.

"Daddy why? Why  her? Why'd you leave,Why werne't you there? Why didn't you care?"

Vinn let loose of his death grip and said "Rock they been fucking for months just accpect the fact that they re together, we all knew it accept you."   I wiped my tears and walked away and before I opned the door I drew my gun and shot her, or so I thought. 

A/N: Who do you think Rocky shot? vote and comment pleaseee