Thug Love

Rocky POV

    I'm Raquel but people call me Rocky or Rock. I have long curly Puerto Rican hair that's down my back. Beautiful brown eyes, 5'4 my 2 dimples my little abs and my thick thighs and a big ass for my size. I'm talking Nicki minaj big lol, not to mention my just right sized tits. I live in Brooklyn with my two brothers Chris and Vincent. I had another brother but he got shot and died his name is Travis.   

I miss him everyday, he was my everything. Since he died I feel like I cant breathe but I got Chris and Vince holding me down. I been skippin school lately but today Vince ole ugly ass decided to wake me up. "Rocky get yo ass up you going to school today" i replied  "Nigga why."  "Cuz I said so" I'm so mad but I got ready. I put on my red obey shirt my h&m skinny jeans with my red and black Jordan's and curled my hair down my back.

I got in my Mercedes benz and drove to school with my galaxy s4 in hand. When I rolled up I saw my girls Slimm and Vee. We all bad af. Slimm is mexican with a nice tan, she's short with curly hair that was straight today. Vee has big hips and a small waist she has silver eyes and has a wide ass too. My bitches bad. They was talking bout some new boy who was hella fine I gotta find out what he looks like he sound sexy as hell. When i went to my first class I saw him. We had a substitute and I heard an unfamiliar name, Keyvon Brown. When he said here it was so sexy. He was light skinned with with green eyes and dimples. He was sexy . We made eye contact and he sat by me.

"He said " A ma, I'm new mind shown me around."

I replied happily "Sure" 

He told me to call him King or Kev but not Keyvon. For some reason he looks familiar.

Kev P.O.V

I saw this chick she was hella fine I mean nice ass and tits she was beautiful and them eyes damnn, that's hard to find in a girl, im wonderin if she a hoe lookin that good. She looked like she might be somthing to fuck real quick so I was bein all nice tryn get in to her but when we started talking i realized this chick was real as fuck she even in a gang. Thats so cute to me a girl who sexy and in a gang, i could help but think i seen her before. She not that hoe hit and quit type of girl she wifey material. But anyway later on i realized she was in Vivo my gang. She said her brother run it. Shit this Chris, Vincent and Travis sister. Damn i prob shouldn't mess wit her no wonder she dnt date a lot of people, her brothers killers. I know them though. She is so fuckn sexy and I think she feelin me to.