Bra And Panties

Rocky POV

I instantly got on top of kev because my dad had pulled out his gun already i yell "DAD STOP HEAR ME OUT OKAY" my dad was livid. I told him to go downstairs I'll be there in 2 min. He reluctantly went downstairs. I got dressed quickly and went to see him. I gave him a hug and the first thing out his mouth was "I know you not fucking in my house?"
R: That's my boyfriend and we were about to but we didnt. I'm still a virgin...... Not for long (i mumbled the last words)

D: He said i got ears and i can hear, but your 19 now i can't say nothing I but he better not hurt you.

R: Wanna meet himm

D: Okay but i don't like him he probably a pussy ass nigga

R: Dad he runs one of your tap houses he trustworthy, he Michael son.

My dad smiled at me

D: Then i know he ain't bad.

They met and Daddy didn't kill kev so we good. When i asked daddy where he went all he said was long story but I'm her now. I let it be. Then me and Kev went to his old place and he laid me down I only had on my bra and panties but of course he tookem of and started to suck on my neck. I was moaning loud glad nobody was home. Then he asked me if i was sure, when i said yes he stuck it in slowly. He said "Damn you real tight" There was a second of pain then he started to go faster i dug my finger nail into his back the harder went. I was moaning Kev really loud then i said baby wait, and got on top and started riding. I knew i was doing good because we was moaning a lil thinking i ain't notice. Then we came together. It was amazing. I got back on top on him and was looking at his tattoos. I said we should get our names tattooed on each other. He agreed then i started to kiss him again and told him I want it again and he gave it to me better than the first.

Next next chapter will have the POV of Slimm,Chris,Rocky,Kev,there dad,Jasmine, vee,Vinny and Kimberley its going to be a little longer than my chapters before. As always love you 
-Sara Ann