Play A Game

Ariana POV

I sit and think to myself why. Why did I hold the gun? Why did I pull the trigger. Why did I let them and this Vivo shit take over why? Well I was deep in my emotions or my drakes as I call it. I had Nothing Was The Same playing and the tears flowing.I sit and think of my life when Rocky walks in. 

Rocky: "Baby girl crying isn't going to fix it." she said with a half smile.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly as my tears fell from my blood red eyes to her clean shirt. Rocky was the only one who understood my pain. I was a sweet quiet girl I never even hurt anybody. I looked at Rocky and she gave me some clothes to put on for school I mean I was already late so who cares. 

The hallways where so quiet you could hear a pen drop. I rushed through the class with a breeze until they did attendance, Tee,s house burned down or at least thats what the news said. Tee's dad was a fugitive and people believe that's why when really Tee was just a Brooklyn boy who fucked with the wrong family. I have a few REAL friends and they know what happened. Ciara is my italian hoe. Ciara is white but she act Mexican and even speak Spanish, our family's are cool so the mafia watches out for the gang and the gang watched out for the mafia. Ciara's real name is Nicolette but Ciara is less Italian i swear she want to be like us lol. I was walking when I heard our other friend KitKat yelling, Kit love to fight and when we walked in she was gearing up to beat some ass. I took my position next to her and tried to calm her down. My efforts were useless, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show till the other girls friend jumped in then me and Ciara started fightn. When the other girls were laid out I text d Travis to meet us and skip school I needed to get loose. Travis came smiling and shit, he then smiled at Ciara and gave her a long hug. Me and KitKat was just laughing. Travis main men came over Malik and Justin. Justin kissed Kit and Malik hugged me then we all went out. Kit and Justin been dating for almost 2 years. Ciara and Travis are fwb. Ciara and Travis was all cuddles up then me and Malik sat talking out somthing on the subway and then he held my hand. I was in shock I mean this was weird but I do like him a lil. Malik was beautiful I mean green eyes and all, and those tattoos get me everytime. 

We all went to David nd Busters and had a ball I swear we all are retarted. The families doing Vivo stuff so we all came home and sat in the basement  watching movies. The unthinkable happened. Malik kissed me, not only that but lead me upstairs and pinned me down. The thing that made me want him was when he said we gonna play a game. All I remember is the game ended with Malik getting closer and closer to the V and when my panties started to slip off  It all came to a hault heard the car door slam. Shit they home.

Vincent POV 

When i got home the kids were all in the basement watching a movie. I saw Malik and Ariana real close but I like him he's like a son and I approve of him plus his momma had good head game back in the day. When I was going upstairs to my room I heard Rocky come in pissed I knew by the way she slammed the door, you don't practically raise your sister without knowing the sound. Rocky's head was red and her eyes looked mad Idk how but she was pissed. 

Rocky POV

WHO THE FUCK YOU BEEN WITH BITCH! I screamed throughout the house. I was watching the security camera and saw Kim my other mother kiss someone else! She kissed the UPS man well he kissed her but she defiantly took a pause to pull back and walk away. Kim turned around and looked like she saw a ghost. I wa wearing a bandana, tims, and no makeup with my hair pulled up I was ready to fight. Kim stood there and looked like she wanted to cry. Kim started to cry and explain.

Kim said in a honest tone. "He kissed me and I, I didn't know what to do." 

That's when I looked at Vinny and said, get yo gun we finna play a game. 

A/N: Another update Reallll SOON maybe tonight it i finish it.