Travis Carter Gram The third??

Kimberly POV

I do and with that we kissed. Yep its my wedding day. I am Mrs. Vincent Gramm. I cant wait for the reception. I wasn't really introduced but I'm Kim or Mama K my first names Tiffany but i like Kimberley better. I had Ari when i was 17 going on 18. I'm Armenian with black hair and the tips of my hair are blonde. I have a really big ass, that's what Vinny says. I'm like the prettier Kim Kardashian. People always think I'm her. I used to be on the game until i got pregnant i lived with Vinny and my baby girl Ari she almost 5 now. I have a secret though I haven't told anyone what happened after she moved but my friend that used to date Travis got pregnant when she found out after they broke up she told him and and he wanted to be involved and get back together she told him she's moving to Atlanta and he wanted to go but she told him to stay that memory always will haunt her because now he's dead and she believes its her fault so she hasn't told anyone about the baby except me his name is Travis Carter Gramm the third. When Travis died Rocky left his room the way it was when he died she never cleaned it out or let anyone else clean it out Travis wrote notes to his sister everyday like a diary in case he died that day and she never found it because she never went through his stuff. That the little diary thing has everything he ever did and wanted to tell her but i wasn't supposed to even know about it but i do and I haven't told her because he's been dead for 2 years and it's still a touchy subject. His baby mama is my maid of honor though so i hope Rocky puts the pieces together.

Vinny

Bitches im married to the love of my life she looks sexy today. I was surprised of her choice in maid on honor it was Taylor Vicks. Taylor had a baby now. It looks like Travis. I knew she was pregnant but didn't think it was Travis baby because they were broken up for maybe two month and then she was pregnant . She not a hoe or nothing but Travis always told me he so glad he he know when to pull out but who knows?? I'm having my honeymoon in 6 weeks i got business to handle first.

Chris POV

So my fathers back i guess. All he said was it was a long story. I told him about Slimm and Vivo. Then he told me Atlanta Vivo needs help. I told him we leave in 2 days i'm with Slimm right now bout to tell her i won't see her for 5 weeks.  

*Convo*

Me: Slimm?

S: Yess

Me: You love me right

S: Yes but please don't tell me you cheated on me.

M: Naw babe, i'm leaving for Atlanta

S: oh okay

M: For 5 weeks

I saw the hurt in her eyes, damn i love this girl idk why i'm so hurt seeing her sad damn she turning a killa soft.

M: Baby im sorry

S: Just tell me it's not for Jasmine

M: No its for my dad, can you and Rocky handle, it with me and Vinn gone? I would also need for you to give her this when me and Vinn leave.

I handed her a a big book it was like Travis diary. she agreed then she said" You leaving soon so i want you to leave happy." Slimm was already sitting on top of me but she started doing stuff she never did before she tied me to a chair then she took her clothes off slow and put on to Ciara Body Party and then she was dancing like a certified stripper. I got hard, then i begged her to give me head and she said "Not until we married you know i don't do that shit" she was killing me i wanna fuck her so bad she was giving me a lap dance than unties me slow making me anxious i grabbed her picked her up and but her against the wall. I put my dick in her. She was so wet. I was kissing her neck i made love to her like i missed her. I put it on her long and hard she was having and orgasm and idk if its possible but i might have had one too it was the best sex ever. I love her.