Trevon

Rocky 

I told everyone I was pregnant and they were so excited. Slimm was glowing like she was pregnant or something. Slimm said "We have to go shopping tomorrow because we need to get baby stuff" I replied "Sure." My whole family were so excited, Kev just looked stunned. I walked to him and asked him if he was okay, he told me he was just nervous. He said he wanted to take me out and we went to dinner that night at O for some reason he loves this place. We went to our table and our waiter was flirting with Kev, I hate to say it but I wanted to cut the bitch. I played nice but when the hoe touched his knee I was to mad.

"Umm excuse me do you not understand that were together?." 

Kev: Babe chill 

Waitress: I knew you were together.

Me: "Listen here bit-."

Kev: She'll have the pasta bowl, angel hair and some more break sticks please

Waitress: Sure thing hun

Kev: Awe your jealous

Me: No your just mine and noone elses

Kev slide on my side on the booth and put his arm around me then whisperes, Your only mine babe

After dinner I climbed in bed with nothing on. Kev came behind me and started kissing my neck. He smacked my ass and got on top of me and took control. He kissed me soft and sweet. He went from my lips to my neck, stomach and then my inner thigh. I got up and laid on top of him. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung up I but the tip in my mouth making him moan. I started sucking it, just like he likes making him moan a little. I shoved it inside me and stared riding him. It felt like his dick was in my stomach, each time going deeper and deeper. It felt so good. He nutted all in me. After we cuddled.

Kev POV

When Rocky finished I decided to play xbox 360, Rocky was sleeping but she woke up.

Rocky: Let me play

Me:no

Rocky: Please

Me: NO

Rocky: Is it because I win every time

Me: Mann shutup

She pushed a button turning my game off and I got mad. I grabbed her and started ticking her until she said sorry, her laugh is so cute.

Rocky: Kev.. stopp

Me: Say it

ROcky: Kevvvvvv

Me: Say it

Rocky: Okkk.......sawwwy

Me: Better be

Rocky mumbled "Bitch ass." Like I ain't here her  "Raquel Brown what you say."  she replied "I Love you" She laid down and let me lay on her belly and talk to my baby. I was scared to tell her I had to leave for 3 months.

"Rock I''m leaving for 3 months"

She replied with a sad look on her face "Why'

I said "Business babe I'm sorry"

She got up and walked out, I'm gonna pay for this! 

 Slimm POV

I woke up to an empty bed, two hungry children and a note explaining where Chris was for 3 months. I need help with Cami and Cameron, I called him and it went to straight voicemail. The note said all the boys had to leave and to hold it down while he left. I was so angry, now nobody can watch the twins on such short notice, guess theyre going with me and rock.