ENTRAPMENT( Collection of Sho...

By Rahrah_thescorpio

MUST READS !!! - Short tales . I Want Her Arranged Marraige A Pimps Ways Everything That Glitters More

I Want Her πŸ‘€πŸ’…
I Want Her/Beginning & End πŸ’˜.
Arranged Marriage πŸ‘«πŸ‘°
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marraige
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
Everything That Glitters πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything That GlittersπŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything that Glitters πŸ‘„ πŸ’…

Arranged Marraige

290 21 1
By Rahrah_thescorpio

-

The Saddest Thing Is When You're Feeling Down, You Look Around and Realize There Is No Shoulder To Cry On - Anonymous

The house was packed, jammed pack. It smelled of smoke, alcohol , and sweaty young adults. The backdoor led to a pool filled with naked , drunk crazy kids. They had several different sceens going on and I wasn't trying to keep up. I was more of a smoker than drank. It wasn't really my thing.

" Yo , who are the nunns you brought with you ? "

" My cousins asshole, don't call them nunns fucker . "

Lame ass Joshua he hit on every girl and never scored with one . I think he'd get a girl if he wasn't so eager all the time . Like foreal , calm down boy lol.. Literally a dog .

" It's cool , im sure he barely couldn't get laid with any chick in here , especially me or my sister . "

My big cousin had finally stood up for herself. I was somewhat proud of the bitch.

" Joshua go away ! Wait First tell me where to find you know who . I'll let you take a hit later. "

He never had his own weed either , annoying as fuck , but had the scope on everyone so he came in handy.

" Deal! He's about to go down stairs with some thot pocket , and probably catch crabs . " He lend in close to Alison like he was about to kiss her .

" Speaking of crabs I'll take you to red lobster, Oh ! Just might fuck you good too. "

:SMACKKK!!

" Asshole !! " She slapped him so hard the entire party stopped in froze.

" What the fuck bitch ! It's Beyonce ? You never heard of her or sum ? It's a damn song calm down babe . "

He looked mad as hell but still managed to smile and flirt while rubbing his cheek . Dude seriously had no chill .

" Don't call me bitch or babe ever again. GOT IT. "

She reached out grabbed his hand and led him to the other direction of the house. So that led the dj to the conclusion the fight was over. Every starting grinding up agasint each other again while music bumped.

Alisha was mad for some reason and , I thought it was because her sister had found a companion for the evening . I was wrong let me tell you that now. I had no clue.

***********************************

It was all a blurr . The pain I felt was real though. My hangover was 10× worst then, the one I had on new years. That part I couldn't understand because, I'd only had two drink at the party.

Trying to see clearly blinking in and out.

It hit me that I wasn't at home.

I wasn't in my bed.

The Hell !! I wasn't even at John's either I'd know because , I had stalked him for three years of my life.

So where the fuck was I?

It was cold , witch freaked me out because it was summer.

The walls were rusted & old.

There was a door across the room locked & ancient stero.

At this point I was hella confused , frightened , and in need of a bathroom.

Forcing myself up off the nasty ass day bed , I started to look for anything sharp.

I don't know why but I just did. I felt nauseous , my hands were shaking & I couldn't fell much.

Everything felt slow. Thinking I gotting up to fast I kept glancing around.

I found nothing though , just notebooks , pictures with water damage and , some markers.

Nothing was laying around I could protect myself with.

Getting pissed now , I reached in my hair & got out my bobbypen.

I don't think they knew I was.

I was a fighter , & whoever these people were had to see me.

Trying to pick at the lock , I could hear foot steps.

This shit was getting creepy & I was terrified something bad woulf happen to me if I didn't get out of here.

I dn't deserve this, I wasn't the nicest person but I wasn't the cruel either.

What has happening. I was starting to panic because I had to getout of here.

I couldn't think straight.

I wasn't thinking about if Marnay was okay, or if my cousins where okay.

Were they all alive.

How did this happen I couldn't remember half the night.

Nay would never leave me by myself witch meant my bestfriend was somewhere in the place with me.

I had to save them and myself. I knew I hadn't been touched , but that didn't mean someone wouldn't try.

My head was pounding.

My uncle would kill himself if I let something happen to his girls.

I mean he just lost his wife , how much could one man take..

" Baby im coming in , im going to unlock the door & explain everything ."

A voice said sounding exactly like , like , like , LIKE MY MOMS.

What was she doing here? Was she here to save me ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 185 8
One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :)
38.6K 925 16
Random stories I wrote about twisted kind of love, jealousy, pain, and horror.
15 3 7
Collection of Short Stories by me..*Pristine Tales of Love..short stories! βœ”* β˜… My Golden Faucet β˜… My Candy Wife!! β˜… She, The Rainy Reason! β˜… Mr Whit...
8.3K 140 15
Please read. Worked really hard.