The Nice Girl

lovejeleah

the worst turns into the best Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

75

1.3K 35 31
lovejeleah

Leahs pov

"Haha yes! We could plan a day to have lunch or something! Just text me" Jen says to the last guest at the door while me, my parents, her mom, lynda and her husband already started cleaning up. She was leaning against the door frame just chatting with that last person. I kept looking at her at some points because of her ass...and maybe because im still horny. She even showered upstairs during the party and came back down with a new outfit earlier.

"Okay bye!" Jen says and hugs that person then closes the door. I walk over to her and she just randomly kissed me. She tried making out but i stopped her.
"Jennifer! Family are still here hello" "right.." she says and backs away and walks over to them.

"Guys thank you all so much for all this..I don't know what to say because I'm still shocked. I cant believe you guys all did this for me"

"That's cause we love you" I said and the rest agreed. "Well i love you guys too. Thank you so much. Also thank you for not saying a thing to anyone about my pregnancy" she says. I hugged her from behind and smiled. "Love you mama" I said and kissed her cheek.

After finishing up with the cleaning, everyone left. Finally. We went upstairs to check on the girls. They were still asleep which was perfect. Then we went to her room and i closed to door behind me and locked it. She turned a little and raises her brow but doesn't say anything then looks at herself in the mirror. Then she goes on her phone and started playing music. It was sexual songs but she was just dancing along to it slowly.

"I like this outfit" she says and turns around and looks at her ass. I walk over and look at it from the mirror. "Yeah its nice" i say and looked at her ass and casual squeezed it. "Stop" she giggles and faces back at the mirror. I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me while we were still looking at the mirror. "You didn't even compliment my outfit" she pouts. "My bad. I was so distracted from checking you out so much tonight..and i thought i would've showed you tonight how thankful i am to have a hot girlfriend like you but you're so conceited and wanted a compliment right away." I said. "Shut up" she rolls her eyes and runs her fingers through her hair.

I turn her around and face her having her lean back against the dresser. "Stop im trying to look at myself" she says. "Why? You look amazing" "thats why i wanna look at myself!" She says. I laughed and shake my head. "Youre so cute" i said and leaned in a little closer. "I know" she smiles. "So you know how lucky i am right?" I lean in again a bit closer to her lips. "Yup." I shake my head again and kissed her softly and slowly. She kissed back and runs her fingers through my hair. She slipped her tongue in and played with mine. Then she tilted her head and bit onto my bottom lip, tugging onto it then placed her lips on mine again.

I pulled back and looked right at her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek.
"I'm so in love with you Leah. You still gives me butterflies every time you kiss me. I don't know what i did to end up with you but I'm so glad things happened the way it did."

I nod my head and kiss her again, not even letting her continue her sentence.

I slowly brought my hand down and squeezed her ass again. This time a little harder. She smiled and kept making out with me. Then I pulled her with me to the bed and pushed her making her fall back onto the bed. She laughs and bites her lips while looking up right at me knowing she's about to get it. She smirks and looks down my body then back up at my eyes as I place my knee onto the bed over her body and lean down. She rested herself onto her elbows and just looked at me the whole time.

"Remember how I said I'm about to give you the best birthday?"

"Mhmm" She says and smiles even more. "This is just the start..and well.. i know how impatient you are..but.." I stop and stand back up. "Wait why?" She asks and I know she's watching me as I walked over to my bag and pulled out some rope. She gasps and I walk back to her. "You're gonna- wait- me?" She says and looked worried. "You know what I'm gonna do right?" I ask her. "Y-yeah" she hesitates. "What's wrong? Someone's scared they won't be able to handle not touching anything?" "N-no. I- i could handle it" She says. "You sure?" "Yeah"

Ive never even talked to her like this before in bed. But I know what I'm doing because I know her so well now.

I helped her take off her outfit quickly. Then I smile and crawl over her and tied her wrists connecting to the head board and now she can't touch a thing. She just looks at me the whole time. Her eyes were following me. She's just in lace black panties and a push up bra.

"Damn you're really hot..the things I would do to you" i said and slowly run my fingers onto her skin. She stayed quiet the whole time. She seems nervous? Or excited but she's trying to stay calm. That's where I can't tell.

I start to kiss her onto her neck. Just a few pecks, then I suck onto her skin causing her to get goosebumps. The music playing goes so perfectly since they're sexual. She never turned it off from her phone.

"Remember this morning?" I ask her. "Y-yeah" she responds and I kiss her chest going her boobs. "I wasn't finished. I just wanted your day to start off nice" I said. "Mm..you're too nice" she says and watches me make my way down to her stomach.
She already decides to open her legs apart assuming I was going to give her some but not yet. I moved back up to her boobs and traced my finger along the the bra. "This is cute" i said and tugged onto it. "Mhm" she mumbles. I brought my face to hers and kissed her passionately for a few seconds. Once I pulled back she licks her lips and looks up at me.

"You Okay?" I ask her and she just nods her head.

I lower myself down and got in between her thighs. I start kissing her onto her thigh closer to her pussy. She was already starting to move reacting to my kiss. I sucked onto her skin leaving a hickey, then I teased her with my tongue over the fabric of her panties.

"Mmm.." she quietly moaned. I kept teasing her with my tongue for a couple of seconds. Then I used my thumb to rub her clit still over the fabric. I looked up at her and she had her mouth open still watching me.

I started to tug onto her panties and ended up ripping it off of her.
"Leah!" She says. "Those were expensive"

I giggled and started to run my tongue over her opening to shut her up. She was so wet. That easily? I love it. She starts to slowly breathe and puts her legs over my shoulders.
I pull away and lick my lips while looking up at her. Then I slipped two fingers in her watching her react to it. It was so hot.

I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her easily because she was so wet. You could even hear it. She was still quiet though so I decided to add another finger which finally made her moan. As I did that I played with her clit too, the most sensitive spot.

"Fuuck leah" She lets out. I went faster and faster causing her to arch her back and whimper. "Ohh-I-...mm..I'm gonna-ahh" she moans and looks down at me. I felt her walls close against my fingers and she released. I pulled my fingers out and used those fingers to rubs her slowly again. From her opening to her clit.

Then I slid my fingers in her again going for another round. This time she moaned more. She starts grinding herself onto my fingers and came in just a few seconds after. "Fuck" she whispers. "Damn" i said and looked up at her. She nervously smiles. That's the fastest she's ever had.

I went up to her face and started kissing her cheek softly and started getting mushy with her. I love her so much by the way if it wasn't obvious by now.
Then I went to her ear while sliding my fingers in her again.

"I fucking love you" I whispered in her ear. "I love you" She says back trying to turn her head a little to me but I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could while thrusting my fingers fast. "Ahhh- baby- fuck"

"I'm gonna fuck you like it's the last" I said to her as I kept pumping. She takes a deep breath and I curl my fingers in her. " oh my-" she stops and throws her head back with her mouth all open. I went even faster. Really fast.

"Leah! Fucking- shit!" She was being loud. The girls are next door. But I cant stop now. I knew she'd be loud. Guess we're risking it.

Her legs started to she and she pulled onto the rope aggressively. She's so strong but it didn't break just yet. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her once but she couldn't keep her mouth closed. She was moaning right into my mouth and wrapped her legs around me as I kept going. So I moved my lips back to her neck and kissed her all over her neck since it's another sensitive spot. She loves neck kisses.

"Baby oh my gosh" she says and tries catching her breath. I smirk and bring my head down and began to eat her out. This night just went on with me giving her a bunch of orgasms. Everything was for her until she finally broke loose and took over. I'm just gonna say she fucked me real good after that. In a way I didn't think was even possible for her to do so easily. I've also officially decided that I need to buy her another little present for the next time we're in bed together messing around. Just a toy or whatever.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Boyfriend's Sister (gxg) g r a c i e

Любовные романы

3.8M 99.3K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
170K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
Fix You maria;-;

Фанфик

46.2K 2.1K 63
Jennifer is a working high school teacher in New York. Her life is pretty good, but she's stuck in the state of mind that she has to find love. She c...
33.5K 1.5K 40
Weird love story