Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

kpopmaknaetrashx द्वारा

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... अधिक

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 16

9.7K 217 216
kpopmaknaetrashx द्वारा

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I snap out of my thoughts and looked in the mirror to see my face. I was a freaking tomato. Ugh, I think I need to wander around and get some fresh air. Taking my hair tie, I tied my hair up AGAIN and then left the bathroom. Looking around our hotel room, I saw Jungkook looking out the window.

"Hey, Jisoo?" Jungkook said and I nodded, "Yeah?"

He walked over to me and smiled, "Sorry about earlier."

"Oh no, that's okay," I smiled then grabbed my phone.

"Kookie?" I called and he turned to me as I continued talking, "I want to wander around Tokyo, you wanna come?"

Jungkook shook his head, "I can't, Namjoon hyung said he wanted to talk to me. But make sure to stay safe and call me if you need anything? Army knows about us, and some of them might not take it well."

I nodded and smiled, "Of course, love you."

"I love you too."

I left our room then walked out of the hotel onto the busy streets of Tokyo. I don't know that much Japanese, but I do know enough to know where I'm going. Looking around, I smiled as I saw a cafe. I walked in and ordered then sat down at a table by myself. As I was waiting for my drink, a girl and a boy say down at my table.

"Hi, my name is Yun Ara and this is my brother Sejun!" The girl smiled and I smiled back, "Hi I'm Jisoo."

"Oh I know, I'm a big fan of BTS and I love you and Jungkook together!" Ara smiled and continued talking, "Why don't Sejun and I show you around?"

I nodded and smiled, "Sure!"

After getting my drink, Ara, Sejun, and I walked around Tokyo together. We went around to some parks and some stores. I was scared when I got stopped by Army quite a few times but they were nice. After a few hours, I decided to go back to the hotel.

"Well, it's getting late, I should go," I said and Ara nodded, "Awh, well too bad. Here's my number, hopefully, we can meet up again while you're still in Tokyo!"

After getting Ara's number and saying goodbye, I turned to walk towards the hotel. I took a few steps but was stopped by someone putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sejun.

"What is it Sejun-ssi?" I asked and he sighed, "Be careful around Ara please."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Wait why?"

"She's very, stubborn. So when she wants something, she does anything she can to get it," Sejun said and I shook my head, "Why are you talking about your sister like this?"

"Because I know first hand what she can be like," He said and I pulled away, "Bye Sejun."

I started walking to the hotel and thinking about what he said. I'm sure she can't be that bad, right?

After a while, I got back to the hotel and went to my room. Jungkook looked up at me when I walked in and smiled. He was already in bed but was sitting up and scrolling through his phone. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed then climbed into bed next to him.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked and I smiled, "It was great. I met a fan and her brother then walked around with them."

Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes then his eyes scanned my whole body, "They didn't do anything to you, right? Are you okay? You're not hurt?"

I shook my head and smiled, "No, they were really nice."

"Ahh good," Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and I laughed, "Is it okay if I invite Ara?"

"Who's Ara?" Jungkook asked confused and I answered, "She's the fan that showed me around."

Jungkook nodded, "Sure, you could invite her for lunch maybe?"

I smiled and took my phone out then started to text Ara.

Jisoo: Hey Ara, it's me Jisoo

Ara: Hi what's up?

Jisoo: Well, I wanted to ask if you want to have lunch with BTS and me

Ara: Really?

Jisoo: Yeah, as a thank you for today

Ara: Of course!! Where?

I sent Ara the details of where we were headed for lunch and said goodnight then turned to Jungkook.

"She's coming but she's sad because her brother can't come," I said and put my phone away then look towards Jungkook.

He pouted and open his arms, "You know who else is sad? Me, because I'm cold without you next to me."

"Aish, you need to stop," I smiled then snuggled up next to Jungkook.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "You love it."

Time skip to next day lunchtime

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. You can't bring these people anywhere. Jin oppa was arguing with the manager, Yoongi oppa is sleeping somewhere, Hobi oppa is skipping, and Namjoon oppa somehow broke a spoon. I have no clue where Jimin and Taehyung oppa is, but Jungkook is in the bathroom. I sighed and got up then brought everyone back to the table sitting them down. Well, everyone except Jungkook. I'm not about to walk into the men's restroom.

"Hey, Jisoo!" I looked up to see Ara walking in and I smiled, "Hey how are you?"

"I'm good!" Ara smiled then looked behind me and her eyes widened, "O-Oh, they're really h-here."

I laughed then led her over to the table, "Boys, this is Ara, Ara you know them."

Ara smiled then sat down next to me, "Where's Jungkook?"

"I'm here," Jungkook said then smiled at Ara, "Hey, you must be Ara."

She nodded, "Yeah I am."

???'s P.O.V.

I want Jungkook and I don't care about what I have to do. I looked up to see Jungkook sit next to Jisoo then kiss her cheek. My blood boiled, clenching my fists I see Jisoo smile. Cherish your last few moments, because soon, you won't be smiling anymore bitch.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I looked over to Ara to see her deep in thought. I nudged her and she looked up at me then smiled.

"Gwenchanha?" I asked and she nodded, "Yeah, I was just thinking about Sejun."

I nodded then smiled. Sejun, he was wrong. Ara is nice. I involuntarily smiled as she talked with the boys then felt a foot nudge mine under the table. I looked up to see Taehyung. I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"I think I like her," He mouthed and my eyes widened.

I looked at Ara and Taehyung then mouthed, "Cute."

I kept smiling like an idiot for the rest of lunch. Taehyung saw me a few times and ended up blushing, how cute, am I right? After we finished lunch we were going back to the hotel. I dragged Taehyung over to Ara and he looked at me panicked.

"Hey Ara, you want to come over to one of our rooms for a while?" Taehyung asked and my eyes widened. I wanted you to ask her out pabo, but I guess inviting her over is a start.

Ara looked at everyone, "Is that okay with everyone?"

They all nodded then Ara called Sejun to tell him where she is. We were getting into the car when we realized we had no more space. I was about to say something until Jungkook pulled me into his lap.

"Jungkook, wae?" I whined and he laughed, "There are no more seats. If you sit on my lap, we don't have to put Jimin hyung in the trunk."

"YAH," Jimin oppa screamed and I laughed. We got to the hotel and we all piled in Taehyung and Jimin oppa's room.

_______________________________

A/N: Okay, so I didn't update yesterday. Cause well, I got distracted. Then I started writing around 10 but realized if I don't sleep I would only get 4 hours of sleep. So I woke up and finished it, oof.

Word count: 1303 (not counting the author's note)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5M 59K 200
❝ you're just jealous your brother's hotter than you. ❞ ❝ we have the same face? ❞ #completed ____________ media!au | mature only for language Ranke...
1.1K 54 15
"You know that new roommate I have?" "Yeah, what about her?" "Well, I really like her." "No." "What do you mean, 'no'?" "You can't like her." "Why no...
17.7K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
16.2K 797 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...