Peace And Love On The Planet...

By Mcg333

(y/n) clay hasnt been in contact with her family since she was 10, being forced to live with her grandmother... More

welcome! (a/n)
New Brother...
Loss Of A Friend...
New Friends...
Guardian...
Small Feelings...
(a/n)
Nightmare Attack...
I Miss You...
Important A/n
Just Friends...
(a/n)
You dont love me...
Stand By Me (important A/n)
The Warnings....
The Bond...
Dang.... (a/n)
Help Heal My Wounds...
Geez... (a/n)
Forget His Name...
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! (a/n)
Bonding...
(a/n)
Theres a first for everything...
4th of july!
Telling Dad...
Im Scared Of Bees (a/n)
Carry On Jacks...
😲 (important A/n)
Trouble
My Guardain Hero
Changes...
Long way from then.
help? (a/n)
Important A/N
UPDATE MUST READ

Sorry...

2.4K 67 9
By Mcg333

(A/n)

Hey guys... not much to say... sorry this was late i mean it was posted two days late but I've been busy with 1) reading a book for a book project 2) fixing something important of mine 3) helping my mom with my 6 week old brother

Song: I don't dance (Lee Brice/lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up in bee's car form, i blushed lightly realizing where i was. "Bee... are you awake...?" I quietly asked,"i am..." he replied which scared me,"gah!" I yelped. "Its ok (y/n)... im here-""im not a child! Im a teenager!" I scoffed at the mech,"i never said you were..." bee argued. I rolled my eyes,"im not that fragile..." i said before trying to open the car door but it was locked,"hey! Let me out!" I growled at my guardian."Nope..." i forcefully pushed the door open,"open god dang it!" I growled to myself. The door flug open causing me to hit the ground face first,"ah!" I said before hitting the ground. Sideswipe say this and laughed,"enjoy the night with your girlfriend bee?" I growled."IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND EVEN IF I WAS YOU SHOULDN'T TREAT YOUR LEADER LIKE THAT!!!" i yelled at Sideswipe, which caught him off guard and rush off. Bee transformed and saw me run off to my bunker, he sighed and followed me. I was sitting in a corner, "he probably hates me now..." i muttered before i saw a fimilar yellow bot walking over to me. "Go away bee..." i warned him,"Hey... are you alright?" Bee said calmly. "Go away bee..." i said a bit louder, completely ignoring his question. "(Y/n)...""Dont you '(y/n)' me! Im sick of this- Sideswipe treating you like he's above you- his bickering with strongarm! I just want to go to my home... i want my real car back, so i can go for drives without having to do or say anything to a giant robot alien! I miss my old life- the one were max was still alive!" I said starting to choke from holding back my crying. Bee seemed hurt at my words, he picked me up."i really wished the world worked for you like that (y/n)... i really do..." (if you get that reference congrats) bee said sadly holding me close to his face,"sure you do..." i said sarcastically.

(A/n)

Sorry its late and short X3 hope you enjoyed ill do my best to update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
72.1K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
24.6K 490 17
Decepticon attacks are minimal, weather is fine, and the Bee Team is continuing their long-term mission of protecting Earth from danger. Everything s...
72.3K 1.4K 28
This book will include A-Z Fluff and NSFW headcanons for the Autobots from TFP, RID2015, and TFA Jazz and Prowl as an extra bonus (because they're sp...